Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Before The Strike Is Called Off. Letter To ASUU And Fg/gej - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Before The Strike Is Called Off. Letter To ASUU And Fg/gej (614 Views)

ASUU Has Not Called-off The Strike / Has ASUU Strike Been Called Off? / When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before The Strike Is Called Off. Letter To ASUU And Fg/gej by wjxavier(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2013
DON'T CALL OFF THE STRIKE -IF....

Don't get me wrong, I want the strike called off too. I miss Maria.

But when I consider the ineptitude of the average nigerian university lecturer, I get scared.

When I remember my (university) lecturer who brought a cane to every class, I get mad.

When I hear a Univeristy graduate speak poor English, I get really angry.

I'm currently part of a client's recruitment team. I've seen application letters that make you want to cry. "Are these people really university graduates?"

When I see a lecturer taking his female student to a hotel for sex, I feel murderous.

The other day, as I drove, we saw a lady on a bike "okada". Her skirt was naturally hitched up. That's ok, right. I'm a man of vision.
Then her tattoos...actually they were lecture notes. she was just returning from an examination.

We make laws for terrorists and robbers, and even students involved in malpractice.

Before this strike is called off, I want the Senate to sign in a Law that will punish every lecturer caught demanding sex or money from students. A law that will require universities to pay lecturers based on the quality of their graduates.

The reason that our nation is befuddled with criminals is that they are indoctrinated in College.

I had extra yearS in university because I wouldn't "sort". Eventually, I caved in.

This university corruption cabal is stronger than boko haram, PDP, and our jaundiced legal system. Whistleblowers are ineffective without a law backing them and assuring them of a Witness Protection Program.

So please, before the next GEJ Vs ASUU meeting, let this issue be taken into cognizance.

This is the key to salvaging our already endangered future as a nation.

Thank you

Eccentrically Yours,
Rich Waju
2B198BE3
www.richwaju.com
@richwaju on Twitter.

PLEASE: IF THIS IS IMPORTANT
Don't just Re-Broadcast -Share it on social media.

Re: Before The Strike Is Called Off. Letter To ASUU And Fg/gej by watered(m): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2013
Am I first to comment? grin
Re: Before The Strike Is Called Off. Letter To ASUU And Fg/gej by possibilita(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
FG pls take note.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Education In Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU) / Technology: An Aid To Global Nuisance / Federal Poly Bauchi 1st List Is Out!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.