Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country (3725 Views)

Nigeria To Be World's 3rd Most Populous Nation By 2050 - UN / Nigeria’ll Be World’s 3rd Most Populous By 2050 / Lagos Ranked As The Most Corrupt State In Nigeria In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country by Obrafour(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
emmatony:
In the report—‘The Global State of Mind
2013’—, it indicated that Ghana is one of
the most hostile countries for its
nationals, who are willing to relocate to
other countries due to the degrading
quality of life.
This finds expression in Brigadier
Joseph Nunoo-Mensah’s suggestion for
anyone who is not happy in the country
to pack and leave

Kikikiki, hahaha! O Gawd! The General made that comment because of the numerous calls by government employees(teachers, civil servants) to have their salary increased... He was angry that people were not prepared to make sacrifices for the state.

emmatony:

The global research group’s assessment means that citizens in countries such as Cameroon, Nigeria, Gabon, Sudan, Botswana, Guinea and Somaliland are more content with the conditions in their respective countries than Ghanaians in Ghana.

Wow!@Bolded, Really? Now it clearly shows that this Research is fuckkery. anyway any visitor to Ghana knows that Ghanaians talk, and like I said, which West African citizen will reject a western visa? @least the comments made about the imposition of a visa bond into the UK should tell you something.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country by Obrafour(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
emmatony:

The Gallup report was compiled in 2012
when Ghana was engulfed in scandals
involving shady multi-million dollar
judgment debts paid to people
suspected to be close allies of the Mills-
Mahama National Democratic Congress
(NDC) Administration.

Woyome Arrested Hollywood Style
Published on February 3, 2012

IN TROUBLE! Alfred Agbesi Woyome The police yesterday arrested Alfred Agbesi Woyome, the man who prides himself as being the financier of the ruling National Democratic Congress (NDC), in a Hollywood style.

http://www.dailyguideghana.com/?p=38320

Mr Alfred Woyome, who was arrested on the orders of President John Evans Atta Mills last Friday by heavily armed security officers whilst driving in traffic
and has since been detained at the
police headquarters in Accra
has long been ‘accused, tried and sentenced to jail’ in the media on all manner of counts including fraud, conspiracy to defraud the state by false pretences, stealing from the state and bribery among a litany of counts on the media prosecution charge sheet.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/features/artikel.php?ID=229421
Re: Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country by Adamskuty(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
[quote author=emmatony]Ghana is the third most corrupt among countries with vibrant media environments, and is the second most likely nation where its citizens are eager to exit to another country, according to a research carried out by Gallup.

Out of the 22 free press countries surveyed in 2012 for perception of prevalent corruption in government, Ghana scored the third worst mark of 89 percent, slightly better than the most corrupt countries – Czech Republic and Lithuania, which scored 94 percent and 90 percent respectively.

The world renowned Washington DC based research company, Gallup, released its report this week.

In the report—‘The Global State of Mind 2013’—, it indicated that Ghana is one of the most hostile countries for its nationals, who are willing to relocate to other countries due to the degrading quality of life.

This finds expression in Brigadier Joseph Nunoo-Mensah’s suggestion for anyone who is not happy in the country to pack and leave.

This urge to leave the country is only second to Syria which tops the world’s worst “Brain Drain” countries. Syria ranks number one with a score of 43 percent while Ghana is close on Syria’s heels with a score of 38 percent.

The global research group’s assessment means that citizens in countries such as Cameroon, Nigeria, Gabon, Sudan, Botswana, Guinea and Somaliland are more content with the conditions in their respective countries than Ghanaians in Ghana.

“Through classical economics, we know the economics of every society. But no one really seems to know for sure what people are thinking or how they are feeling,” stated Jim Clifton, Chairman of Gallup, in his executive summary of the report.

The Gallup report was compiled in 2012 when Ghana was engulfed in scandals involving shady multi-million dollar judgment debts paid to people suspected to be close allies of the Mills-Mahama National Democratic Congress (NDC) Administration.

Since then, several other scandals involving government officials and agencies have been exposed; key among them are the Ghana Youth Employment and Entrepreneurial Development Agency (GYEEDA) scandal in which private companies and government officials allegedly connived to fleece the country of millions of Ghana cedis.

The recent one is the scandal involving a controversial contract given to Subah Infosolutions, a company owned by Jospong Group of Companies, believed to be closely aligned to the ruling NDC.

These allegations are coming at a time the Mahama-led government is preaching austerity measures and scrounging for funds from all sorts of avenues.

Alarm Bells

The trend is beginning to seriously trouble critics who are warning that the situation is potentially explosive, particularly due to the hardships in the country which does not justify the wanton dissipation of public funds by government officials and cronies.

Some are suggesting a possible civil uprising against the government, while others are pointing at the myriads of industrial actions to be embarked upon by workers.

Kwasi Pratt Jnr, a supporter of the ruling NDC and editor of the Insight newspaper, expressed these feelings of discontent among the general public: “Anybody who is in touch with the masses knows that they are dissatisfied,” adding that if ‘praise-singers’ want the Mahama administration to succeed, then “they should not go about lying to the people in government but rather tell them the truth about the real concrete situation on the ground.”

Anger

The Executive Director of think-tank, Imani Ghana, upon his return from a trip abroad, commented on his facebook wall, “the first wave of news to hit me are all depressing. Grand theft, grand looting of the state’s purse with very little in sight of any attempts, if at all, to stem the tide. I’m becoming very scared for my life, your life and possibly that of the powers that be when I see raw and brewing anger in the eyes of the many many many disgruntled youth whose lives could have been positively affected by a fraction of the official loot. These economic and Machiavellian attempts at disenfranchising able bodies will leave them with no option than to attack us physically at some point. Sad, sad, sad.”

The Paramount Chief of the Essikado Traditional Area in the Western Region was less charitable in his remarks at a public lecture organised in Takoradi on Thursday by the Old Vandals branch of the Western Region. “We need a revolution in this country,” he fumed.

He continued, “….And unless we can do that, what is happening will keep on happening and we won’t have any future because we have reached a point in our country where people try to lie to make profit. I saw a fleet of V8s tooting their horns around, at very top speed. About four of them were empty. I looked at them and I could see my wealth being drained up by very stupid people who you and I are more int [quote] lol! Ain't surprise,i've always known that country to be very cunny
Re: Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country by Adamskuty(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
[quote author=emmatony]Ghana is the third most corrupt among countries with vibrant media environments, and is the second most likely nation where its citizens are eager to exit to another country, according to a research carried out by Gallup.

Out of the 22 free press countries surveyed in 2012 for perception of prevalent corruption in government, Ghana scored the third worst mark of 89 percent, slightly better than the most corrupt countries – Czech Republic and Lithuania, which scored 94 percent and 90 percent respectively.

The world renowned Washington DC based research company, Gallup, released its report this week.

In the report—‘The Global State of Mind 2013’—, it indicated that Ghana is one of the most hostile countries for its nationals, who are willing to relocate to other countries due to the degrading quality of life.

This finds expression in Brigadier Joseph Nunoo-Mensah’s suggestion for anyone who is not happy in the country to pack and leave.

This urge to leave the country is only second to Syria which tops the world’s worst “Brain Drain” countries. Syria ranks number one with a score of 43 percent while Ghana is close on Syria’s heels with a score of 38 percent.

“Through classical economics, we know the economics of every society. But no one really seems to know for sure what people are thinking or how they are feeling,” stated Jim Clifton, Chairman of Gallup, in his executive summary of the report.

The Gallup report was compiled in 2012 when Ghana was engulfed in scandals involving shady multi-million dollar judgment debts paid to people suspected to be close allies of the Mills-Mahama National Democratic Congress (NDC) Administration.

Since then, several other scandals involving government officials and agencies have been exposed; key among them are the Ghana Youth Employment and Entrepreneurial Development Agency (GYEEDA) scandal in which private companies and government officials allegedly connived to fleece the country of millions of Ghana cedis.

The recent one is the scandal involving a controversial contract given to Subah Infosolutions, a company owned by Jospong Group of Companies, believed to be closely aligned to the ruling NDC.

These allegations are coming at a time the Mahama-led government is preaching austerity measures and scrounging for funds from all sorts of avenues.

Alarm Bells

The trend is beginning to seriously trouble critics who are warning that the situation is potentially explosive, particularly due to the hardships in the country which does not justify the wanton dissipation of public funds by government officials and cronies.

Some are suggesting a possible civil uprising against the government, while others are pointing at the myriads of industrial actions to be embarked upon by workers.

Kwasi Pratt Jnr, a supporter of the ruling NDC and editor of the Insight newspaper, expressed these feelings of discontent among the general public: “Anybody who is in touch with the masses knows that they are dissatisfied,” adding that if ‘praise-singers’ want the Mahama administration to succeed, then “they should not go about lying to the people in government but rather tell them the truth about the real concrete situation on the ground.”

Anger

The Executive Director of think-tank, Imani Ghana, upon his return from a trip abroad, commented on his facebook wall, “the first wave of news to hit me are all depressing. Grand theft, grand looting of the state’s purse with very little in sight of any attempts, if at all, to stem the tide. I’m becoming very scared for my life, your life and possibly that of the powers that be when I see raw and brewing anger in the eyes of the many many many disgruntled youth whose lives could have been positively affected by a fraction of the official loot. These economic and Machiavellian attempts at disenfranchising able bodies will leave them with no option than to attack us physically at some point. Sad, sad, sad.”

The Paramount Chief of the Essikado Traditional Area in the Western Region was less charitable in his remarks at a public lecture organised in Takoradi on Thursday by the Old Vandals branch of the Western Region. “We need a revolution in this country,” he fumed.

He continued, “….And unless we can do that, what is happening will keep on happening and we won’t have any future because we have reached a point in our country where people try to lie to make profit. I saw a fleet of V8s tooting their horns around, at very top speed. About four of them were empty. I looked at them and I could see my wealth being drained up by very stupid people who you and I are more int [quote] lol! Ain't surprise,i've always known that country to be very cunny
Re: Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country by Adamskuty(m): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
Raymondenyi: I find dis hard to believe considering d fact, Ghana is doing very much better than us, in almost many ramification or sphers of life en large
ape! May thunder strike ur bald head there,idi0t,was the article gotten from a nigerian website? No! It's from a ghana website,m0ron,if i may ask better than who in what ramification
Re: Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country by chriskwaku: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
Theben: I dey come, make i go call the e-warriors.

e don do. you never tire for the e-wars smiley
Re: Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country by Obrafour(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
emmatony:
Since then, several other scandals
involving government officials and
agencies have been exposed; key among
them are the Ghana Youth Employment
and Entrepreneurial Development
Agency (GYEEDA) scandal in which
private companies and government
officials allegedly connived to fleece the
country of millions of Ghana cedis.

The government has suspended all statutory payments to the Ghana Youth Employment and Entrepreneurial Development Agency (GYEEDA), to deal with allegations of corruption that have dogged the operations of the agency.
It has also suspended new modules that
were introduced by the agency in 2012.

http://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2013/04/03/government-suspends-statutory-payments-to-gyeeda/

1 Like

Re: Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country by PetroDolla2: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2013
Fuckeduppedness grin

so Ghana is the third most corrupt country in the world,abi? and what is nigeria's position? grin hahahaha Mallam Alhaji General Dr Muhammadu Buhari don talk im own finish http://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/nigeria-is-the-most-corrupt-country-of-the-world-buhari/ hahahahaha Buhari is your former ruler so his views about your country can't be taken lightly,huh?

when it comes to corruption, the only ranking that matters is the annual corruption index posted by Transparency International. any other one is completely useless fuckeduppedness cool

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country by PetroDolla2: 7:04am On Nov 10, 2013
danot1030: u ar delusion, i hav ghanians friends and they ar eager 2 leav ghana.

You have Ghanaian friends and they are eager to leave Ghana? and you don't have nigerian families and friends who are literally fleeing you country, abi? oya, read what your nigerian brother posted about the desperation of nigerians to leave their country grinhttp://www.punchng.com/opinion/letters/ill-treatment-of-nigerians-at-embassies/

Ill-treatment of Nigerians at embassies

October 30, 2013 by Our Reader

I paid a visit to an embassy (a first world country embassy) sometime ago, alongside a brother. We arrived very early in the morning in order to get a registration number among the first 10 people but I was shocked when I discovered that as early as that was, many Nigerians were already swarming around the gate like bees grin grin grin which have just located nectar. I witnessed a mini crowd of people who wanted visas to travel out of the country. I could not help asking, “What is wrong with us?” I know readers would want to quickly point out to me that those people might have very good reasons to want to travel outside the country. Some might want to go for further studies, visit their relatives or even to seek greener pastures. But the question is, how much humiliation do we have to subject ourselves to in order to get those visas? No matter how good our reasons may be.

A well-travelled human resource personnel spoke about her visit to the American embassy in order to renew her visa. Since you have to be attended to without any form of privacy, it means the other people in line would know if you were granted the visa or not. She witnessed a young white folk asking a Nigerian student what he needed a visa for. He replied that he wanted to go for his Master’s degree in Economics. Then, the officer asked him, “Define recession”. At first, he was dumb-founded because he felt he was not coming for an examination or job interview. At most, documents to prove his admission into the foreign school could have been requested and not a subjection to random quizzing. Where is that protocol enshrined in the visa-granting policy? Is this another face of mockery? Though this Nigerian hesitated, as if caught in a frenzy, he went on to give a brilliant definition of the concept. On the same day, a nun who also wanted to travel, was asked to list the first four books of the New Testament and she went on reciting Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus and so on instead of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. She was simply another apprehensive Nigerian caught in this web.

It is no longer news that Nigerians now have to pay a bond of about N750,000 if they would gain entry into the United Kingdom. As disturbing and unsettling as this move is, nothing irks one more than to discover that Nigerians would not still mind borrowing money from friends, families or even sell property all in a bid to get visas. We can take a cue from T.Y. Bello’s track and believe in the ‘Nigerian Dream’ because our land is not just green; it is greener than some of these places we rush to. Probably, we would put on our thinking caps now that the American visa lottery has Nigerians exempted from its programme. We need to build our country for this is where we belong when all has been and done.

•Joshua Oyeniyi, University of Lagos, prince.oyeniyi@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country by ba7man(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2013
This report can't be true. The Ghanians are still learners compared to Nigerians concerning Corruption.

We should stop consolling ourselves with these kinds of report.
Re: Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country by PetroDolla2: 7:38am On Nov 10, 2013
Rossikk:

You're wrong. Ghana MUST be far more corrupt than Nigeria for them to even still be on similar development levels with Nigeria.

Ghana has just 20 odd million people - roughly the population of Lagos. Yet she is the 2nd largest producer of gold in Africa after South Africa, and the world's largest producer and exporter of cocoa. They also export manganese, iron ore, copper, rubber, bauxite etc etc, and lately Oil and Gas.

I mean, they should be living like Kuwaitians or folks in UAE. Nigeria can claim they have 170 million people to cater for. What is GHANA's excuse?

Their problem is the people there are far too docile NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST DOCILE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD grin to identify corruption or corrupt leaders, and have swallowed AND YOU DID NOT SWALLOW WORSE UNDER ABACHA AND BABANGIDA? the ''Ghanaian leaders are saints'' and ''Ghana is corruption-free'' propaganda, so huge amounts are siphoned by the leaders, with nobody knowing or saying anything. That's the problem they have there.

you think you wrote something sensible,huh? grin so having Ghana's population of 25 equaling the population of Lagos state (whose geographic size is less than Greater Accra region) is an achievement abi? no wonder you breed like pigs! cool I didn't know there is gold medal for breeding poor spastic retarded children grin grin grin grin

I have news for you. Corruption or no corruption, Ghana is marching forward at all levels. We are not there yet, but we are going in the right direction and by the grace of God, we will get to our destination very soon.5 years now you'll see where Ghana will be. check out the United Nations Human Development Index to know how Ghana and Nigeria stack up against each other on a range of issues- from poverty levels, to access to water, electricity, personal security, food, life expectancy etc etc

Hope you can say the same for your country,huh? If I were you, I would be worried by some very troubling statistics that currently define your country,compiled by one of your compatriots. Enjoy it grin

Peregrino Brimah: Nigeria ranks bottom 10 in world in almost everything – to act or give up?
By Peregrino Brimah on October 22, 2013

Below is a compilation of just a few indices in which Nigeria ranks proudly at the bottom 10 in the entire world:
#8 – General Corruption: Nigeria is 8th most corrupt nation grin in the world according to Transparency International 2013 Global Corruption Barometer.
#4 – Police corruption: Nigeria ranked 4th highest in the world for perceiving the police as corrupt grin, according to the same Transparency survey.
#1 – Being born: The Economist Intelligence Unit, EIU ranked Nigeria the worst place to be born in 2013 grin.
#4 – Population in Slavery: Nigeria with up to 740,000 in slave bondage ranks 4th in the world in modern slave nations grin, according to the just released Global Slavery Index. Fitting in after Pakistan.
#1 –High Sea Piracy: As the world records lower global stats, thanks to Nigeria, West Africa is now the world piracy capital grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. According to the International Maritime Bureau reported Nigeria had 11 of 66 global incidents for the first quarter of 2013. 966 sailors were attacked last year off West African coasts.
#9 – Maternal mortality: According to World Bank data, Nigeria ranks 9th worst in the world with 630 deaths per 100,000 cool from 10 years data collected from 1990-2010.
#2 –Software Piracy: The 2011 Global Software Piracy Study conducted by Business Software Alliance ranked Nigeria 2nd in the world, with software piracy grin grin grin costing the nation a whopping $251m (N39.4bn).
#1 – Exam Malpractice: Director General National Orientation Agency (NOA) Mr. Mike Omeri whose agency partners with Exam Ethics Marshals International, in 2012 ranked Nigeria #1 in the World Exam Malpractice grin grin grin grin Index.
#11 – Good Governance: Nigeria ranked 4th worst in West Africa grin grin grin, 13th of 16, in Safety & Rule of Law, Participation & Human Rights, Sustainable Economic Opportunity, and Human Development, in the 2013 Ibrahim Index of African Governance. Nigeria ranked 41st out of the 52 countries listed overall.
#1 – Bribe: Nigeria ranks highest for Bribe in the world grin grin on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) interactive map, online at- fcpamap.com
#1 – VVF: According to United States Agency for International Development, USAID, Nigeria has the highest prevalence of Vesico-Vaginal Fistula in the world, with over 200,000 patients grin and an annual incidence at 20,000. That is 40% of the global cases in Nigeria alone.
#7 – Terrorism: Global Terrorism Index (GTI) ranks Nigeria the 7th worst in the world for terrorism grin over the last 10 years, according to its 2012 assessment.
#2 – Road Traffic Accidents (RTA): In 2012, Nigeria ranked second highest in road traffic accident grin grin grin (RTA) fatalities among the 193 countries in the world according to the Minister of Health.
#1 – Aviation Accident for 2012: In 2012 with over 153 onboard deaths and more on the ground, in the Dana Air Boeing MD83 airline accident, Nigeria had the world’s worst aviation accident. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
#4 – Worst City: Despite aggressive transformation by the Lagos government, the EIU in its 2013 annual survey of 140 major metropolises ranked Lagos the 4th worst city in the entire world. grin grin grin grin grin
#7 – Growing Old: Global AgeWatch Index 2013 ranking of 91 countries, put Nigeria at #85; the seventh worst country to grow old in grin. Nigeria in the report ranked third lowest for income security grin grin grin grin grin.
#2 – HIV/AIDS: With an estimated 3.4 million living with the virus cool , the National Action Committee on Aids (NACA) put the nation as the second worst in the world.
#2 – Electricity: Nigeria is ranked by the World Bank as the 2nd worst in the world in power grin grin grin grin grin(electricity) supply. According to the report, 82.4 million Nigerians, half the nation lived without power. India is #1.
#1 – Kidnapping: In the first half of 2013, Nigeria had the most kidnapping attempts of any nation in the world grin grin grin, according to NYA International organization of Crises prevention and response. Recording 26%, over a quarter of all incidents. Mexico was second with 10% and Pakistan 3rd with 7%.
#1 – Oil Spills Worldwide: From Vanguard on November 14, 2012: Nigeria has highest oil spill in the world grin – Senate; the nation records the highest number of oil spill incidences among oil producing countries with no penalty regime attached to such oil spills
#4 – Oil Spillage Outages: Vanguard reported on October 8th, 2013, that with more than 200,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil being lost to pipeline vandalism, Nigeria ranks 4th worst in the world in oil spillage outages grin, according to Deutsche Bank and other shipping and industry estimates. Libya, Syria, Iran and lead Nigeria in outages for obvious reasons including recent wars and US sanctions at Iran.
But there is a glimmer of hope in it all. Nigeria actually does take the first position in something great:
#1 – Highest Paid Legislators: The Economist magazine revealed that Nigerian federal legislators are the highest paid in the world with an annual basic salary of $189,500 (N30.6 m). angry sad shocked cool tongue
With the current state and direction of both the government and the people of Nigeria—Africa’s largest nation and the world’s most populated black country—the nation is not headed for improvement on these shameful rankings, but more predictably to slide further down the ladder into the darkest crevices of the black hole of Calcutta.
The question is: To act or to give-up? And the follow-up question is: If we the people decide to do something, what should and can we do?
Dr. Peregrino Brimah

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country by PetroDolla2: 7:57am On Nov 10, 2013
ba7man: This report can't be true. The Ghanians are still learners compared to Nigerians concerning Corruption.

We should stop consolling ourselves with these kinds of report.
hahahahaha at least there are still some sensible ones. how can any one in his/her right frame of mind compare the level of corruption of Ghana to that of Nigeria? You see in Nigeria, officials are not only corrupt but corruption is official.

If corruption is a human being,huh? it would have received chieftaincy titles, honorary doctorate degrees, national honours and all kind of appellations and recognition across the land. Its name would be something like this .........His Excellency, Sir,Distinguished, Honourable High Chief Professor Dr.Alhaji Corruption, Commander-in-Thief, Grand Commander of the Federal Republic (GCFR) GCON,CON MON grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country by glolomoh: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thank God I'm a Nigerian
Thank God I'm not a Ghanaia
Re: Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
senseless report.
Re: Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country by Obrafour(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
glolomoh: Thank God I'm a Nigerian
Thank God I'm not a Ghanaia

Yeah, we hear you!

Oscar8000:
Good evening VO, few
questions sorry if its already been answered in part, but 57 pages is an awful lot to sift through. My wife is
an American, I am Nigerian. We've been living together for the majority of the last 4 years in Ghana. Nigeria is not too safe for her, a few bad experiences... so we agreed Ghana is much better, she's happier there
We started staying together in
2009, in 2012 we got married and she filed the I-130 a few months ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/1359935/u.s-consular-officer-ask-me/57#19227868

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Finished Primary And Secondaru School In 9years. / Arumah Oteh And Dienzani Madueke Who Is More Bueatiful / This Is The Best President In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.