Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,356 members, 7,853,579 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

In Sin Did Our Mother Conceive Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Sin Did Our Mother Conceive Us (434 Views)

Where Did Our Forefathers Go? / Before The Advent Of Sin, Did Adam And Eve Know How To Procreate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Sin Did Our Mother Conceive Us by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2013
Behold, I was shaped in iniquity; and in sin did my
mother conceive me.
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash
me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Psalms 51 vs 5, 7

For all have sinned and come short of his glory! No one is righteous or holy.... We are God's children by his grace!

What is the meaning of hyssop? It is a wild shrub of uncertain identity whose twigs were used for sprinkling in ancient Jewish rites of purification.

Oh Lord purify us.... Wash us clean.... Have mercy on us and forgive us our sins!

It doesn't matter the kind of sin you have committed unto him whether murder, adultery, fornication..... Go unto the Lord and pray for forgiveness, HE WILL MAKE US AS WHITE AS SNOW!

Praise the Lord for his mercy endures forever!!!

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Helped In Cleaning The Church? / The Church In Smyrna / Catholic Church Suspends ‘sign Of Peace’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.