Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Mail - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mail (489 Views)

Nnpc's Interview E-mail Invite: Matters Arising / Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too / I Can't Log Into My Yahoo Mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mail by damoskiy(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2013
Pls come to my aid..
I forgot the email address password I used to open nairaland...please how can I change it...I don't get emails
Re: Mail by Illuminatus(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2013
How can you forget your email address? Sounds to me like you want to hack someone's account.
Re: Mail by damoskiy(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2013
I said I forgot my email address password...too many passwords....wetin I wan hack person account do....it would be of no benefit to me....
Re: Mail by Illuminatus(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2013
What email service are you using? There should be a Forgot Password option for it. Click on it. If you had provided Security Questions upon registration, they'll ask you the questions. Once you provid correct answers, they'll open the address for you and ask you to change your password. If you had provided an alternate email address, they'll send a mail to that address with a link that'll unlock your email.
Re: Mail by damoskiy(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2013
Illuminatus: What email service are you using? There should be a Forgot Password option for it. Click on it. If you had provided Security Questions upon registration, they'll ask you the questions. Once you provid correct answers, they'll open the address for you and ask you to change your password. If you had provided an alternate email address, they'll send a mail to that address with a link that'll unlock your email.
tried doing that over 4 times can't remember the answer to the security question...I make use of yahoo mail...
Re: Mail by Illuminatus(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
damoskiy: tried doing that over 4 times can't remember the answer to the security question...I make use of yahoo mail...
You're in big trouble o if you can't remember the answers to those questions. Didn't you insert an alternate email when opening the mail address?
Re: Mail by Illuminatus(m): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Did you use the mail to open a Facebook account?
Re: Mail by damoskiy(m): 5:18am On Nov 11, 2013
I used the mail to open my facebook account....I have changed that of facebook....
Re: Mail by Illuminatus(m): 6:32am On Nov 11, 2013
Try signing in with the facebook account you opened with it.
Re: Mail by damoskiy(m): 6:48am On Nov 11, 2013
I have changed my email on facebook to the new one...
Re: Mail by Illuminatus(m): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2013
Then you're ultimately bleeped.
Re: Mail by damoskiy(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2013
Guy have been so civil as possible you insulted me the first time I ignored it..you did again the second time...I won't take it funny with you for the third time....watch ur back and mouth

(1) (Reply)

USC Racing Team Showcases Racecar At LA Auto Show / 11/12/13 - A Day Never To Repeat / Check This OUT People You Will Like It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.