Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) (52738 Views)

Samira Sheriff, Adama Indimi's Mum In Stunning Photos / D'banj's Girlfriend, Adama Indimi Releases 'if I Were President' Photos / Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by musachara: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
babyface333: Even in the old, the rich has always frolicked with with the rich. It didn't start today, the division and gap among classes in every society continues to widen as the rich has always associated with the rich.

In a society, were all its members in one voice and unity chase their oppressors and gain freedom. In that same society were all its members in a unified voice gain control of their resources, a few still create classes in that same society.

who says there will one day be an egalitarian society. From old it has always been like this. There must be the poor and the rich.

Thanks to George orwell my best political social novelist, essayist and commentator who wrote the classic animal farm, a depiction of the old USSR who fought their emperors and tried to create a communist society. The real visionaries like karl marx, lenin, had a vision and that vision was an equal society, but guess what, the great dictator stalin hijacked it. Come to think of it, when the animals chased the farmers away from the farm and got their independence, what happened? The rest of the story is left for you to figure, hence the popular saying '' ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL, BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN THE OTHERS". God bless George orwell for capturing this order in his most popular 'book the animal farm".

As I wish the Indimi's and the Dantatas a great union and sustenance of their social status through this their children's wedding, I pray God elevate me to this higher class in the animal farm called Nigeria.
Me too! AMEN
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by tonte(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mujah1deen: Muslims don't do white weddings.
Muslim women must cover their hair

You are just a terrorist and a poor Muslim man, who decides what is haram for u guys sef?

9 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Mujah1deen: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
tonte:

You are just a terrorist and a poor Muslim man, who decides what is haram for u guys sef?
terrorist and poor are adjectives that can't be applied to me , I'm way far from being poor .
Anyway I'm actually witnessing your Christian tolerance, a tolerant world where Muslims are terrorists and northerners poor and illiterates.

May Allah forgive you, I don't have the time to entertain an infidel on obvious things.

3 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
Poverty @ its peak!
While you roast and sweat under ur hijab and jump up trouser,the rich hausa/fulani kids are going western!!

Ad€mOlA:
meaningless comment...

10 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Asabeq(f): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
She is saying "the bitter truth about the rich muslims".

Mujah1deen:

What is this one saying?

4 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by 6cence: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
This is UN Islamic. Thought he was given us the one eye sign. Thats tell us his true religion.

3 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Sunglow: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ad€mOlA:
meaningless comment...
meaningless comment....

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Mujah1deen: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
Asabeq: She is saying "the bitter truth about the rich muslims".

you are not making any sense.

And please enough with the moronic conjectures .

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by 6cence: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
With your one eye sign, we now know were you belong. shocked
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
peppy luv: Poverty @ its peak!
While you roast and sweat under ur hijab and jump up trouser,the rich hausa/fulani kids are going western!!

old woman,u gat empty skull....ashewo spit on u
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Sunglow: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mujah1deen: terrorist and poor are adjectives that can't be applied to me , I'm way far from being poor .
Anyway I'm actually witnessing your Christian tolerance, a tolerant world where Muslims are terrorists and northerners poor and illiterates.

May Allah forgive you, I don't have the time to entertain an infidel on obvious things.
Come to think of it why do this people like terrorism and killings so much.Na by force for person to follow and believe in your illusion (Mohammad).? am just asking

5 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Sunglow: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ad€mOlA:
old woman,u gat empty skull....ashewo spit on u
she just told you the truth abi,I know its bitter take heart,don't cry...

3 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Mujah1deen: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Sunglow: Come to think of it why do this people like terrorism and killings so much.Na by force for person to follow and believe in your illusion (Mohammad).? am just asking
try again
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Sunglow: Come to think of it why do this people like terrorism and killings so much.Na by force for person to follow and believe in your illusion (Jesus).? am just asking
fixed

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Mujah1deen: 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ad€mOlA:
fixed
cool

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
Sunglow: she just told you the truth abi,I know its bitter take heart,don't cry...
slowpok,,,please go n kiss ur friend a ss,,,disgusted ashewo a ss grin

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
addictiv:
And who do you say you are again?
sweerie i'm booqee. Haven't u heard of that name b4?! Mehn u must be slacking! angry
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lagusta:

Booqee Booqee Booqee........

How many times Did I call you

Oya go and sleep.... tongue
the day is just starting puleazze! tongue
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
d groom looks senseless....
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by ibro360(m): 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
gluv01: They both look like a great couple. Billionaire couple, money marry money grin. That's why I'm still waiting for Dangote's son to propose angry
sorry dangote dnt hv a son jst daughters
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by mystical10: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
gluv01: They both look like a great couple. Billionaire couple, money marry money grin. That's why I'm still waiting for Dangote's son to propose angry
alucination. Were the guy go see u @ ur mama kicken or @ oxford university.
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by addictiv(m): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
ibro360: sorry dangote dnt hv a son jst daughters
She meant his grandson.... grin

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Ameenabalarabe(f): 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
Y ol ds insults nd meaningless coments to islam...may god guide u 2 d straight path(islam) nd forgive you..islam cherish n honour women we dress descntly nd price for our inner beauty..wat a religion of justce n peace

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Mujah1deen: 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ameena balarabe: Y ol ds insults nd meaningless coments to islam...may god guide u 2 d straight path(islam) nd forgive you..islam cherish n honour women we dress descntly nd price for our inner beauty..wat a religion of justce n peace
they are trembling, Islam freaks them out
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by mansys91: 12:34am On Nov 11, 2013
BrAkingNews: [img]http://4.bp..com/-SbFMt9oDgkg/Un9ntbDEYMI/AAAAAAACL34/YK7-F8qUUwA/s1600/2.JPG[/img]
Rukky Indimi is one of the daughters of billionaire businessman Mohammed Indimi, said to be worth $600million (that's a billionaire in Naira). He is the chairman of Oriental Energy Resources, an oil exploration and production company. Her older sister, Rahama, married Mohammed Babangida some years back. The groom is Usman Dandata Jnr, the son of late billionaire industrialist, Alhaji Usman Dantata and Africa’s richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote’s cousin. More photos from their white wedding, which took place yesterday Saturday November 9th, after the cut...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-UnZtHb53mT0/Un9nuD67yvI/AAAAAAACL38/C8zqpDRN2XU/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-g0YoLlGRK5w/Un9stfYjs3I/AAAAAAACL4U/jCZngyN77yY/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
omo genevive don spoil this picture

http://newsinigeria..com/2013/11/billionaire-marries-billionaire-pics.html

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by safedriveng: 12:58am On Nov 11, 2013

Ur dad must be the living or late multi billionaira, worth $500m with national honour. Without this prerequisite u are just day dreamin.
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Gamboh55(m): 1:48am On Nov 11, 2013
These muslims are really not jonzing anymore..lol...white wedding,see how usman.grabbed Genevieve's waist nd see Rukky's wedding gown exposing too much flesh ..i've lived in d north and all deze things are haram but deze ones no send oh grin grin..no time
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Flirtyfemi: 2:40am On Nov 11, 2013
Guys, check out their beautiful love story and much more here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/11/a-true-love-story-rukaiya-indimi-and.html

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by bootlegaz: 2:48am On Nov 11, 2013
Boko Haram impoverished members are busy killing poor Nigerians while their sponsor's kids fly around the world in gulf streams. Islamic religion is truly practiced by the poor among northerners. I am yet to see a suicide bomber that is a son of dangote or Alhaji Alhaji......Hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by victorD3: 3:36am On Nov 11, 2013
Ediss: When will I get married my dear nairalanders to marry dey hungry me. Where is that lucky lady

HEY!! See face! Nna poverty na bastared

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by UKBobo(m): 4:43am On Nov 11, 2013
Boko Haram never find rich pesin event to do their 'devil work'. Only poor man mosque or church dey get GPS for, abi?
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by RayCharles(m): 5:24am On Nov 11, 2013
tha_originator: Oh Allah, bless me with beautiful, intelligent, caring, fruitful and good wife. Amin.
how yhu know she intelligent, Fruitful nd a good wife Abi beauty covers em all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

River Goddess! Tboss Goes Topless For Photoshoot (photos) / Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS / See What Rita Dominic Wore Last Night to An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.