Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) (52896 Views)

Samira Sheriff, Adama Indimi's Mum In Stunning Photos / D'banj's Girlfriend, Adama Indimi Releases 'if I Were President' Photos / Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by haibe(m): 6:07am On Nov 11, 2013
abduldope: haRam!!! Haram!!! Haram!!!

its not forbidden for an hausa man to engage in white wedding

kai see the amount of people viewing this thread on an early monday morning at 6.00am, most are ASUU's victims, may God promote you all from your joblessness.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:11am On Nov 11, 2013
Money
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:17am On Nov 11, 2013
Ameena balarabe: Y ol ds insults nd meaningless coments to islam...may god guide u 2 d straight path(islam) nd forgive you..islam cherish n honour women we dress descntly nd price for our inner beauty..wat a religion of justce n peace
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by haibe(m): 6:18am On Nov 11, 2013
Ameena balarabe: Y ol ds insults nd meaningless coments to islam...may god guide u 2 d straight path(islam) nd forgive you..islam cherish n honour women we dress descntly nd price for our inner beauty..wat a religion of justce n peace

Some hypocrites dress decently too, should we celebrate them

you make me recall my stay at algeria, those so called arabs are damn hypocrites, they put on hijab and at night go to fornicate with men.jeez..

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by haibe(m): 6:22am On Nov 11, 2013
tha_originator: Dis dangoti abi na dantata pikin na idiottt!
You leave ur wife waist come dey grab-hold another woman's waist in present of ur wife pose for picture wit all ur teeth wide open. Dis old genevieve sef no go find husband marry
Na so-so people wedding she go dey attend.
45 yrs old waiting you deh wait for, abi na wen obo don de na hin u go marry..
Celebrity my an*us!

if not for your eye defection, you would notice the guys is grabbing both ladies.
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 11, 2013
Wait oh shey na wedding gown d bride wear so? Choi so it have tayed wey dis wedding gown dey hungry una to wear? Very soon now pastors sef go begin join una together. Anyways lovely couples sha, money speaking big tym. HML to u both.
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by spade: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2013
babyface333: What a way to tackle issues. Why generalize$ why indict all nigeria men? The good men in nigeria after reading your post will just shake their head in disgust. Why indict all nigeria men? Are you saying they are no happily married women in nigeria because of less than 1percent complaint in family section. What !out those that come to the sam$e family section and extol their men.

Are you saying if genevieve marries, she is prone to misery thereby joining your so-called association of miserable married women. Ouch! I respect her stance on her marital status, but your generalization and indictment of men just irks me.

N.B: i have observed that this dsparrow always try his best to seek the favour of women by always having one or two many bad things to say about men. Never have i come accross your post do you speak atleast for a sentence in favour of men. Its too bad and it makes you always come accross like a dullard who is never objectve in issues relating with men and women.

This is the blunt truth. It's plain stupiid that a man has to go on making dumb blanket statements about men in general.
If that chap feels he's too irresponsible to make a good husband to any woman, it borders on plain iidiiocy for him to try to project his worthlessness on other men.
I guess he thought it would give him brownie points, but he just came off as a very sad loser with an embarrassingly low self worth.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2013
gluv01: They both look like a great couple. Billionaire couple, money marry money grin. That's why I'm still waiting for Dangote's son to propose angry

Your papa na billionaire? You better pack well o!
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by bejiri(f): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2013
gluv01: They both look like a great couple. Billionaire couple, money marry money grin. That's why I'm still waiting for Dangote's son to propose angry

Ma dear...U̶̲̥̅ go grow metu
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2013
spade:

This is the blunt truth. It's plain stupiid that a man has to go on making dumb blanket statements about men in general.
If that chap feels he's too irresponsible to make a good husband to any woman, it borders on plain iidiiocy for him to try to project his worthlessness on other men.
I guess he thought it would give him brownie points, but he just came off as a very sad loser with an embarrassingly low self worth.
Dasparrow is a lady,i think.
She must have encountered hell from some Nigerian men and she's probably traumatized .
Let her be.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2013
dasparrow:

You mean you want Genny to join the association of miserable, oppressed, married Nigerian women? What for? Don't you see them in the family section looking for ways to get out of the bondage they have found themselves in and you want beautiful Genny to be part of them? God forbid. Besides, Genny does not need to worry about her biological clock. She already has a biological daughter and she can always adopt a second child if she so desires. After all, pikin na pikin. There are Nigerian married women out there who have not been able to give birth to even 1 biological child. They are still expecting God to bless them with the 'fruit of the womb.' So let Genny be.

Most Nigerian women are miserable in their marriages that is why they are constantly harassing the single Nigerian women to get married because misery they say likes company. A woman who is happily married should not care what other women whether single or marred choose to do with their private lives.

Good post! A good example is mrs Clara Chime

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by 9jahubcom(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2013
nbright: they know that if they eat a little now... There is still more to eat if they want to, while the poor/hungry girls will want to eat three square meal at one sitting..
na so sha
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2013
tha_originator: Dis dangoti abi na dantata pikin na idiottt!
You leave ur wife waist come dey grab-hold another woman's waist in present of ur wife pose for picture wit all ur teeth wide open. Dis old genevieve sef no go find husband marry
Na so-so people wedding she go dey attend.
45 yrs old waiting you deh wait for, abi na wen obo don de na hin u go marry..
Celebrity my an*us!

Which one be ya own? The wife is not complaining.
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by nyabingi(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=free2ryhme]

My ibo brodas make una ask genevieve, na to dey foRm model for rich man party sher sabi she no dey gree maRRy? Her biological clock is fast clicking away [/quote

but she don achieve many things we some married women never achieve, by the way she has a grown up child!
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2013
dasparrow:

You mean you want Genny to join the association of miserable, oppressed, married Nigerian women? What for? Don't you see them in the family section looking for ways to get out of the bondage they have found themselves in and you want beautiful Genny to be part of them? God forbid. Besides, Genny does not need to worry about her biological clock. She already has a biological daughter and she can always adopt a second child if she so desires. After all, pikin na pikin. There are Nigerian married women out there who have not been able to give birth to even 1 biological child. They are still expecting God to bless them with the 'fruit of the womb.' So let Genny be.

Most Nigerian women are miserable in their marriages that is why they are constantly harassing the single Nigerian women to get married because misery they say likes company. A woman who is happily married should not care what other women whether single or marred choose to do with their private lives.

Wise words.
Some empty heads that have not accomplished anything with their lives think they can judge Genevieve simply because she is not married as if marriage is a do or die affair. See their coconut heads mentioning biological clocks as if Genevieve told them she is bothered about the so called biological clock. Jobless tatafos grin

Also don't listen to anyone claiming that the percentage of suffering Nigerian women is less than one percent, I don't know what country those people live in. There are actually good men that are decent to their wives but the percentage of oppressed/suffering Nigerian women is definitely more than one percent.
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2013
bellychiz: Wait oh shey na wedding gown d bride wear so? Choi so it have tayed wey dis wedding gown dey hungry una to wear? Very soon now pastors sef go begin join una together. Anyways lovely couples sha, money speaking big tym. HML to u both.

Is wedding gown a Christian thing? They use them in marriage registries too. Why not do research a little before posting! We abuse Muslims and northerners when they were Bukhars and ten abuse them again when they wear western. Which one be ya own!
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Ideasroole: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2013
Mallam and white wedding? Bloody hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by buoye1(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2013
Mujah1deen: Aren't they Muslims? Smh
What I'm seeing here is so haram .

May Allah help us all .
Allahu Akbar
Poor fanatic reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by fiizznation: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2013
Wearing gown was nt a xtian thing. Wearing gown in weddings started in egypt centuries ago ( islamize nation ) so if u dnt hav any credible point to buttress watever u want to say, plz dnt type.

Btw. Waz wrong with some of our rich muslims? If u shd say something nw, they ll call u uncivilized or a pure hater. Dis is nt islam

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2013
Yea me and ur mum do d ashewo work 2geda and dats hw she makes money to feed ur wretched family!

Ad€mOlA:
old woman,u gat empty skull....ashewo spit on u

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2013
Solozzo:

Is wedding gown a Christian thing? They use them in marriage registries too. Why not do research a little before posting! We abuse Muslims and northerners when they were Bukhars and ten abuse them again when they wear western. Which one be ya own!

Oga wedding gown has always been a Christian thing in this country, why not call a spade a spade? We all know that muslims always covered themselves during their wedding so you sef what's your own. Better go read for your exam cause ASUU wll soon call off strike.
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by cutz(f): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

My ibo brodas make una ask genevieve, na to dey foRm model for rich man party sher sabi she no dey gree maRRy? Her biological clock is fast clicking away

Genevieve get sense pass u cos she knows wat she is doin. Na pple lyk una nor dey progress cos u hv refused to mind ur business..

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by seangy4konji: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2013
Happy Married life to them but how and how will itOk...back to business....
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Galaxydon1(m): 8:28am On Nov 11, 2013
will you marry me?
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by babestell(f): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2013
babyface333: What a way to tackle issues. Why generalize$ why indict all nigeria men? The good men in nigeria after reading your post will just shake their head in disgust. Why indict all nigeria men? Are you saying they are no happily married women in nigeria because of less than 1percent complaint in family section. What !out those that come to the sam$e family section and extol their men.

Are you saying if genevieve marries, she is prone to misery thereby joining your so-called association of miserable married women. Ouch! I respect her stance on her marital status, but your generalization and indictment of men just irks me.

N.B: i have observed that this dsparrow always try his best to seek the favour of women by always having one or two many bad things to say about men. Never have i come accross your post do you speak atleast for a sentence in favour of men. Its too bad and it makes you always come accross like a dullard who is never objectve in issues relating with men and women.

You are very correct in your statement if not for the fact that the OP was actually replying someone who made a very silly statement to Ibo peeps (a generalisation). People make statements based on thier experiences and observances, so please allow him to air his opinion. After all he is not wrong about what a LOT of Nigerian women think about their marriages. maybe not MOST but a LOT
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nweike1: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2013
grin
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by catice(m): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2013
Cute couple. HML bro! wink
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by fiizznation: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2013
bellychiz:

Oga wedding gown has always been a Christian thing in this country, why not call a spade a spade? We all know that muslims always covered themselves during their wedding so you sef what's your own. Better go read for your exam cause ASUU wll soon call off strike.
and madam ll u kindly tell us a chapter in ur bible where it said xtians shd wear a gown at there wedding? The white pple stole dat culture frm the egyptians and u pple also copied the white.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by BlackHuman(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2013
zube01: wen Hausa people start to do white wedding?
lolz....end time tinz
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Pulchire(f): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

My ibo brodas make una ask genevieve, na to dey foRm model for rich man party sher sabi she no dey gree maRRy? Her biological clock is fast clicking away
For someone like her,getting married isn't the issue,d issue is finding the rite person and staying married.Nna so stop complaining,to an extent.she has created a class for hersel,I bliv she fits in nd besides,considering her personality,its by associating with the rich,dat she can find a cute nd rich bobo to marry,nd was evn d rush?she has a grown up dauta who ll soon get married nd start giving her grnd children..To the Newly weds,God bles ur union real gud,see as the man fine,abeg mk all dez worwor men nor look my directn again.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by smoothlips(m): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2013
@the picture,the bridal car is a 2012 toyota camry..moral lesson: "the rich already know they are rich..so they don't flunt it". If na one artist now u for see(hire purchased) 2014 Rang rover

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2013
fiizznation: and madam ll u kindly tell us a chapter in ur bible where it said xtians shd wear a gown at there wedding? The white pple stole dat culture frm the egyptians and u pple also copied the white.

Sharap my friend like I don't have work to do. Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response / Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.