Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Black Women Least Attractive Race - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black Women Least Attractive Race (9666 Views)

Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
What I have been saying for years is finally backed by research. Black women are said to be the least attractive. This attempt to label people like Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans, Nubians as black is an attempt by blacks to lighten and beauty the definition of what it means to be black. This despite the fact that dna and linguistics shows Somalis/Ethiopians are our own people called Cushitic.

The only thing I can think of that might potentially explain the lower average level of physical attractiveness among black women is testosterone. Africans on average have higher levels of testosterone than other races, and testosterone, being an androgen (male hormone), affects the physical attractiveness of men and women differently. Men with higher levels of testosterone have more masculine features and are therefore more physically attractive. In contrast, women with higher levels of testosterone also have more masculine features and are therefore less physically attractive. The race difference in the level of testosterone can therefore potentially explain why black women are less physically attractive than women of other races,
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Mynd44: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Boring.....black, white, yellow, green, purple is just outside paintings.

The inside is what really matter
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mynd_44: Boring.....black, white, yellow, green, purple is just outside paintings.

The inside is what really matter

Lol. The inside shows that you guys are negroid, dna wise.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by PAPAAFRICA: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
he also said black men are the most attractive, so whats going on her?
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Mynd44: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ajuran:

Lol. The inside shows that you guys are negroid, dna wise.
The fact that you are white, brown, chocolate or green does not make you a good/bad person. That is not dependent on color so why should I or anyone be bothered by color?
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: he also said black men are the most attractive, so whats going on her?

He MEANT physical as in body wise. But facial wise black men are seen as ugly because they are the only race that has nappy hair. And they have big nose and big lips.

Difference between body and face.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Mynd44: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ajuran:

He MEANT physical as in body wise. But facial wise black men are seen as ugly because they are the only race that has nappy hair. And they have big nose and big lips.

I am happy to be ugly tonguetongue
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am happy to be ugly tonguetongue

i have heard.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Mynd44: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ajuran:

i have heard.
you need to hear it again

UGLY AND PROUD!!!!
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by PAPAAFRICA: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ajuran:

lol shut up. he actually did a survey and thats what the results were so he tried to explain it with hormone levels. what a s.tup.id f.uc.k you are. BAHAHAHAHA do you just say s.hit and expect people to run with it? you're probably right next to asian men as the least attractive male you snaggletoothed ZoOmalian hyena.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: lol shut up. he actually did a survey and thats what the results were so he tried to explain it with hormone levels. what a s.tup.id f.uc.k you are. BAHAHAHAHA do you just say s.hit and expect people to run with it? you're probably right next to asian men as the least attractive male you snaggletoothed ZoOmalian hyena.

lol, you actually think he was talking about face? he said body women look like men. you guys have nappy hair, big lips, and wide nose, and have childish mentality.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by PAPAAFRICA: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
i just told you the truth and you still wanna run with bulllshit. the attention, dont you love it though? kiss
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: i just told you the truth and you still wanna run with bulllshit. the attention, dont you love it though? kiss

Do you honestly believe the author meant that black men are the most handsome in the sentence he was talking about body and testosterone?
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by PAPAAFRICA: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
the whole thing is about physical attractiveness. just admit you're wrong, you're never able to do that.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: the whole thing is about physical attractiveness. just admit you're wrong, you're never able to do that.

show me where he says black men are attractive? dude you seriously are making stuff up. He said black women have testosterone and thats not attractive but black men have more and thats good on a guy.

Since when did black men become attractive? lmao. You guys put chemical in your hair to make it wavy, you guys have big lips and wide nose. Somali/Ethiopian men are the best look in africa. We are tall, straight nose, Brown skin, Soft curly hair and lean. Combine that with our beautiful women, history, and culture and we are the best.

You guys have childish mentality as a race. Your race doesn't even know basic things like getting married and having a family and raising the child. Your women have multiple kids with multiple men, some of your race walks around naked and with lip plates in the year 2013.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by PAPAAFRICA: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
it was a SURVEY, it asked people about certain races attractiveness and they rated them from 1 to 5. he THINKS the outcomes have something to do with hormone levels. fuc.king swine. when you are wrong you go off on some rant ALL THE TIME. you did it concerning african history a while back too.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: it was a SURVEY, it asked people about certain races attractiveness and they rated them from 1 to 5. he THINKS the outcomes have something to do with hormone levels. fuc.king swine. when you are wrong you go off on some rant ALL THE TIME. you did it concerning african history a while back too.

In your honest opinion do you think black men are more attractive than Arabs, Somalis, Ethiopians, Indians, berber, hispanics?

You must be joking son. You guys are the closest thing to a gorilla walking the civilized world.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2013

Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by PAPAAFRICA: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
and now i take my leave, you were wrong and i was right, as usual.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: and now i take my leave, you were wrong and i was right, as usual.

Are we seriously going to lie about black men being attractive when they themselves run after other races because they don't want to produce more people who look like them?

Of all the races blacks are the most childish, they think and live only for the short term and only for pleasure. They are the only race that doenst know how to get married and take care of their family.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Alikaxon(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
Doz pple u call "blacks" ar nt really black, d perfect colour is brown. Nd d "whites, nt white bt light yellow! Diz is my observation.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
Alikaxon: Doz pple u call "blacks" ar nt really black, d perfect colour is brown. Nd d "whites, nt white bt light yellow! Diz is my observation.

Negroid is what you are.

Cushtic people are the best looking as they have the best skin color which is brown, and the best features and the best height and the best history.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by PAPAAFRICA: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ajuran:

Are we seriously going to lie about black men being attractive when they themselves run after other races because they don't want to produce more people who look like them?

Of all the races blacks are the most childish, they think and live only for the short term and only for pleasure. They are the only race that doenst know how to get married and take care of their family.
it's what the oh so 'scientific' study you presented said. you believe he was right about black women right? why not black men?

1 Like

Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: it's what the oh so 'scientific' study you presented said. you believe he was right about black women right? why not black men?

because he said testosterone and body not face. The whole study was how too much testeraone in black women made their body man like. You guys making stuff up now. It said testerone in black men made them physically strong not their face. Do you think any race would say that black man with big lips, and wide nose and nappy hair is attractive?
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by PAPAAFRICA: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
this scatter brained klutz. LOOOOL when are you going to give up? it was a survey, like i said before, he THINKS hormones is the reason. the survey is what you're mad at broda.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by lirusehn(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
%99.7 of the OPs' on NL ar senslez including dis moffokin f¿ol.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
lirusehn: %99.7 of the OPs' o NL ar senslez including dis moffokin f¿ol.

this was a study that everyone already knew to be true. Black women themselves know this. Why are they the only race that wears fake hair that isn't remotely close to their real hair.

Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
Somali women waaaay better looking than black women

Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by PAPAAFRICA: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ajuran:

this was a study that everyone already knew to be true. Black women themselves know this. Why are they the only race that wears fake hair that isn't remotely close to their real hair.
one has almost black skin the other brown. one has NO nose the other a quite prominent one. one straight hair( more so fur) the other course hair. alllllllluuuuuuuuuuuu ahhhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkkbaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

EDIT: and also the ape has VERY thin lips and the man hos very full ones.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by PAPAAFRICA: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
dont be mad at me, dont be mad at black men, dont be mad at black women, dont be mad at the gorrila unit leaving their seed all over somalia, be mad at the survey.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: one has almost black skin the other brown. one has NO nose the other a quite prominent one. one straight hair( more so fur) the other course hair. alllllllluuuuuuuuuuuu ahhhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkkbaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

what are you talking about? those somali girls don't have coarse hair, they got soft straight hair. does he think we are all blind?
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by PAPAAFRICA: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ajuran:

what are you talking about? those somali girls don't have coarse hair, they got soft straight hair. does he think we are all blind?
im talking about the comparison to that man and the baby ape you scatter brain.

(1) (2)

Bekwarra Childrens Names / Hausa And Igbo - Anthem And Pledge - Please Help / Why Is Criticism Easier Than Compliment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.