Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Black Women Least Attractive Race - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black Women Least Attractive Race (9667 Views)

Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by PAPAAFRICA: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
and that first somali girl looks like a chubby man baby, yuck.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Alikaxon(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
black is beautiful.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Adamskuty(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ajuran:

Lol. The inside shows that you guys are negroid, dna wise.
stfu negriod,ur women look more like men,long rod neck,bunk teeth and swollen fore-head grin grin

the fact is that the research was done from horners in africa,y'all ugly backwards negriods,y'all are called charcant,the darkest african in africa,the survey has been done already,it's fact that y'all are the darkest creatures on earth...

Pls no one is claiming y'all,go tell the whites that,they see y'all as niggers,black,fvcking negriods..

Btw,so what will u call those with soft hairs and sharp features in northern nigeria,confused one? grin

btw,u will not see any horner as cute as this nigerian couples minus the woman on black (who just weded today)

[img]http://4.bp..com/-SbFMt9oDgkg/Un9ntbDEYMI/AAAAAAACL34/YK7-F8qUUwA/s1600/2.JPG[/img]
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Adamskuty(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
How can you tell me u look good u deranged lowlife refugee,it's a well known fact that y'all are the ugliest ape ever in apes history.

Pls never compare an average nigerian to y'all ape,it's a taboo,it's forbidden,HARAM niggeer ,u need ur brain examined! grin grin

o yeah,who in his right fram of mind will go over this apes,y'all are majority black,dark skin,black like charcoal,stop claiming brown skin,ape grin

[img]http://www.rnw.nl/data/files/imagecache/must_carry/images/lead/article/2011/08/somali_pirates.jpg[/img]

Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
Somalia9 has a habit of cherrypicking Somali pics and finding the lightest ones. Its a known fact that Somalis are the darkest of the horn. Any Ethiopian will tell you just that.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Adamskuty(m): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nigger posting pixs of few somali who bleached their skin,they are all average though.

If i walk through the streets of mogadishu the somalis u see,look just like this grin

Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Adamskuty(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nigga y'l are the darkest skin africans behind sudanese grin y'all charcant grin fvcking negro grin

Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Adamskuty(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pls stop posting pixs of few somalis,infact 100percent of y'all are muslims,so their hairs should be covered,how am i even sure there are somalis,those exposing their hairs

y'all are the darkest skin africans,y'all are called "charcant" by the europeans because of ur extremely dark skin

I can see ur mother from the distance,y'all look like this,y'all bunk teeth,black charcoal,y'all useless charcant,why don't y'all make good use of ur bunk teeth in planting crops? grin grin grin

all somalis grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Adamskuty(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ajuran:

what are you talking about? those somali girls don't have coarse hair, they got soft straight hair. does he think we are all blind?
to be sincere with u black one,only few somalis,like 20percent got that soft hairs and very straight nose (there's no big deal in having that though) majority of y'all got small nose and wide nostrils and big lips,y'all got big lips for sure
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Howmanage: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ajuran: What I have been saying for years is finally backed by research. Black women are said to be the least attractive. This attempt to label people like Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans, Nubians as black is an attempt by blacks to lighten and beauty the definition of what it means to be black. This despite the fact that dna and linguistics shows Somalis/Ethiopians are our own people called Cushitic.

The only thing I can think of that might potentially explain the lower average level of physical attractiveness among black women is testosterone. Africans on average have higher levels of testosterone than other races, and testosterone, being an androgen (male hormone), affects the physical attractiveness of men and women differently. Men with higher levels of testosterone have more masculine features and are therefore more physically attractive. In contrast, women with higher levels of testosterone also have more masculine features and are therefore less physically attractive. The race difference in the level of testosterone can therefore potentially explain why black women are less physically attractive than women of other races,

Why is this guy and the others like him tolerated on NL? What is their fascination with NLErs? Stalker tinz...
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Adamskuty(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
Howmanage:

Why is this guy and the others like him tolerated on NL? What is their fascination with NLErs? Stalker tinz...
these are the kind of people that useless stvpid mod called mukina2 is suppose to ban,but no the useless old woman will not,she keeps on following me like a pet dog and banning me anyhow for nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 3:52am On Nov 11, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: im talking about the comparison to that man and the baby ape you scatter brain.

well u guys r the only race that resembles gorillas
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by PAPAAFRICA: 5:14am On Nov 11, 2013
Ajuran:

well u guys r the only race that resembles gorillas
even though the comparison looked nothing alike.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 6:28am On Nov 11, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: even though the comparison looked nothing alike.

u guys came from gorillas and pictuters like that proof it
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by MamiWata: 5:14am On Nov 12, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: even though the comparison looked nothing alike.

The longer you feed this troll the longer it stays around. Ignore him and he'll have no one to talk to but himself and then perhaps he'll do it offline rather than on.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ajuran: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2013
MamiWata:

The longer you feed this troll the longer it stays around. Ignore him and he'll have no one to talk to but himself and then perhaps he'll do it offline rather than on.

Please Feed me, i need to fed, i prey on the inferiority of nigerians. It is fun to me.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Ogobara(m): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2013
Adamskuty: Pls stop posting pixs of few somalis,infact 100percent of y'all are muslims,so their hairs should be covered,how am i even sure there are somalis,those exposing their hairs

y'all are the darkest skin africans,y'all are called "charcant" by the europeans because of ur extremely dark skin

I can see ur mother from the distance,y'all look like this,y'all bunk teeth,black charcoal,y'all useless charcant,why don't y'all make good use of ur bunk teeth in planting crops? grin grin grin

all somalis grin grin grin
Walahi these people look so ugly!! they all have this weird and nasty inbreed look, I will never accept to have kid with such people, and if I Bleep them It's just bc of pity. undecided
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by jadoremoid: 1:18am On Dec 13, 2013
That is why it is so sad when the bigots here start beating their chests about how the women in their tribe are more beautiful that those of another tribe or saying that women of one tribe are ugly. The rest of the world thinks almost all black women are ugly anyway.
Re: Black Women Least Attractive Race by Fulaman198(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2013
Rubbish thread, black women were very beautiful

(1) (2)

Hausa And Igbo - Anthem And Pledge - Please Help / Why Is Criticism Easier Than Compliment? / Bekwarra Childrens Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.