Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Was Osama Bin Laden A CIA Agent? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Was Osama Bin Laden A CIA Agent? (787 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Osama Bin Laden A CIA Agent? by joshua55(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
Just saw something online that really baffled me. It was said that osama bin laden was a CIA agent in the 80's and was even known as "TIM OSMAN" or so. So what went wrong and why did he decide to be a terrorist against america is something that still baffles me. And why wuld america create a terror monster
Re: Was Osama Bin Laden A CIA Agent? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
joshua55: Just saw something online that really baffled me. It was said that osama bin laden was a CIA agent in the 80's and was even known as "TIM OSMAN" or so. So what went wrong and why did he decide to be a terrorist against america is something that still baffles me. And why wuld america create a terror monster
because you don't have a source, it looks senseless.
Re: Was Osama Bin Laden A CIA Agent? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
I'm surprised a lot of people don't know this.

One needs to understand that the American strategic objective back then was to contain the Soviet Union, its great rival. To do that, the US funded, armed and equipped several extremist groups (including Osama's Al-Qaeda) who waged "Jihad" against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan and the Middle East. However the fall of the Soviets in 1991 removed such need, and left the terrorists in the lurch (somewhat).

So when the US talks about "fighting terrorism", understand that they funded and encouraged it in the first place.
Re: Was Osama Bin Laden A CIA Agent? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
This is not news. He was their man... and still... HE IS STILL THEIR MAN...

Don't be fooled guys! He is still alive undecided.

They are just playing pranks.

(1) (Reply)

Burial Details of Madiba of South Africa, Nelson Mandela -Died At 95 / Video: How U.S Armed Forces Behave In Iraq And In Iran / Journalists Were Packed Inside A Tipper Truck To Cover Ghana's 59th Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.