Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Question For APC Members On NL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question For APC Members On NL (1036 Views)

Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) / Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Thugs In Army Uniform Attack APC Members, Kidnap 4 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For APC Members On NL by adejoro75: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Why do virtually all Yoruba support APC and expect virtually all Igbos not to support APGA?
I am confused cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Question For APC Members On NL by mekaboy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
adejoro75: Why do virtually all Yoruba support APC and expect virtually all Igbos not to support APGA?

Because APGA brings major investments while APC spends hundreds of millions on VIP toilets.

3 Likes

Re: Question For APC Members On NL by femogbangba: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
adejoro75: Why do virtually all Yoruba support APC and expect virtually all Igbos not to support APGA?

You will get an answer when you post with your real moniker and stop pretending to be a Yoruba man/woman.

Adejoro ko Segun Oshogbo ni grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Question For APC Members On NL by tayooluwole: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
we re nt supportin APC cos some of d founders are yorubas bt cos we re enjoyin their administratn...they re realy trying in sspeeding up development in d respective state under their control....u can also support APGA if u know they re performing well...ok
Re: Question For APC Members On NL by donphilopus: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
Are you expecting an answer??
Re: Question For APC Members On NL by adejoro75: 1:11am On Nov 11, 2013
donphilopus: Are you expecting an answer??

Yes, I am. Or am I damned naive to?
Re: Question For APC Members On NL by Xfactoria: 2:57am On Nov 11, 2013

I am Yoruba and I do not support APC. Many of my family members and yoruba friends do not support APC. We do not support PDP either. We gave up on Nigeria when APC emerged and dashed our high hopes for a functionally and ideologically oriented opposition

tayooluwole: we re nt supportin APC cos some of d founders are yorubas bt cos we re enjoyin their administratn...they re realy trying in sspeeding up development in d respective state under their control....u can also support APGA if u know they re performing well...ok
!

Mr Man, speak for yourself. I am not enjoying APC and its propaganda. The guy who is governing my state was a PDP convert to APC and his thugs are already running riots preparing him for second term while he continues to plunge the state into huge debt. I am talking of Ogun State by the way. Many naive observers quickly point to road construction as a yardstick that this guy is working. Of course, the easiest way to steal money is to embark on massive road construction because it is alright for an APC government to tar 1 km of road with N8bn. Even when there are few road projects that would win accolades, they have to go into the town centers to create one big project (like dualizing an existing road even when the road is still functional and not seriously congested in peak periods), demolish houses, arrange bogous compensation and doing all that with debt capital.

And for anyone who will want to disagree with my views here, please don't bother mention road projects as a yardstick because even the dumbest Governor in Nigeria knows that it is the most potent tool for embezzlement.

3 Likes

Re: Question For APC Members On NL by cKaiser: 3:53am On Nov 11, 2013
who told you Ibos support APGA? I think PDP still rules 3 of the states and PDP has more senators than APGA

Moreover Ibos are known to be follow-follow and never standing on their own while Yorubas have always stood behind their parties be it AG, UPN, AD or ACN
Re: Question For APC Members On NL by cKaiser: 3:56am On Nov 11, 2013
X-factoria:

And for anyone who will want to disagree with my views here, please don't bother mention road projects as a yardstick because even the dumbest Governor in Nigeria knows that it is the most potent tool for embezzlement.

We shouldnt mention road project Maybe we should mention How PDP Oyinlola took loans to build 6 world class stadium in Osun State

or How PDP Alao-Akala spent all the state money sponsoring NURTW thugs and buying bleaching creams

Or How Daniels plunged Ogun State into debt while doing nothing

1 Like

Re: Question For APC Members On NL by adejoro75: 5:02am On Nov 11, 2013
cKaiser: who told you Ibos support APGA? I think PDP still rules 3 of the states and PDP has more senators than APGA

Moreover Ibos are known to be follow-follow and never standing on their own while Yorubas have always stood behind their parties be it AG, UPN, AD or ACN

But why do you expect Igbos to follow your APC when you have not followed other people's party? SHOULD YOU NOT BE LEADING BY EXAMPLE?
Re: Question For APC Members On NL by cKaiser: 5:08am On Nov 11, 2013
adejoro75: But why do you expect Igbos to follow your APC when you have not followed other people's party? SHOULD YOU NOT BE LEADING BY EXAMPLE?

We want Ibos to follow APC so their regions too would be developed.

Since they have tried APGA and PDP for the past 14yrs without any success or headway We suggest they try something else
Re: Question For APC Members On NL by Xfactoria: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
cKaiser:

We shouldnt mention road project Maybe we should mention How PDP Oyinlola took loans to build 6 world class stadium in Osun State

or How PDP Alao-Akala spent all the state money sponsoring NURTW thugs and buying bleaching creams

Very funny!!! While I cannot hold brief for Oyinlola and Akala, how can you say Gbenga Daniel did nothing? Were you born and alive during the National Sports Festival hosted by that administration in Ogun State? Do you know he constructed three additional stadia that are still functional till today? How about the games village and various infrastructure upgrade for the sports festival?

When it comes to thuggery, Gbenga Daniel is a baby compared to Ibikunle Amosun and Kayode Fayemi.

Check out this fresh news about one of your "progressive" governor:
http://www.punchng.com/news/ogun-sliding-into-despotism/
Re: Question For APC Members On NL by Ramnon2: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Can we get an answer to this question?
Re: Question For APC Members On NL by Ramnon2: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
cKaiser:

We want Ibos to follow APC so their regions too would be developed.

Which of your region is developed?

1 Like

Re: Question For APC Members On NL by bloggernaija: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Question For APC Members On NL by bloggernaija: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2013

I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE STARTED PREPARING YOUR 2015 TRAVEL PLANS
Re: Question For APC Members On NL by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
cKaiser:

The same Oyinlola APC is begging to join their fold??

Or will you also tag him a progressive once he joins your party?
Re: Question For APC Members On NL by 1MCN: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
tayooluwole: we re nt supportin APC cos some of d founders are yorubas bt cos we re enjoyin their administratn...they re realy trying in sspeeding up development in d respective state under their control....u can also support APGA if u know they re performing well...ok
There's an Igbo proverb that says that in a forest where there are no grasshoppers the cricket is a king. You can only make such an uninformed spurious assertion because you've not travelled to the east. Do you want to tell me that you've not heard or read from the federal and international statistical agencies that the SE has the lowest level poverty rate in Nigeria? That in fact extreme poverty is completely absent in a most rural areas of the SE? You may not want to argue this because you're possibly living in self delusion. I wonder how you think these exceptionally and globally acclaimed industrious Igbos could be so underdeveloped. Please, tell me, apart from Lagos, which other city can the SW boast of as the SE boasts of Aba, Onitsha, Nnewi, Owerri, Awka? Before you answer the question, tell me, in all sincerity, if you've visited these cities. If not....well, I hear someone talk of living in fo.ols paradise. Pls, be informed that that papa Emeka hawking shoes at Sango bridge has his 3 kids FUTO, IMSU, and ABSU, and is definitely travelling to the "village" this Christmas into his 4-bedroom flat apartment. He's also bought a land in Ifako where he's already started to gradually mould bricks for developing the land from next year. Stop being deceived son.

(1) (Reply)

Imo: The Story Of Okorocha’s Betrayal, By Agbaso / President Barack Obama High School In Nigeria / Ebola:Bush Meat Hunters National President, Accuse FG Of Wrecking Their Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.