Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Oduahgate: Presidential Panel’s Deadline Ends Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduahgate: Presidential Panel’s Deadline Ends Today (8392 Views)

Presidential Panel Uncovers Fraud In Army / CBN Expects 100% Compliance On TSA As Deadline Ends Today / Aig-imoukhede, Chair Of Presidential Panel On Subsidy Verification, Is Oil Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduahgate: Presidential Panel’s Deadline Ends Today by eluquenson(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2013
So the End Time is near for one of the Stealer of our country Things
Re: Oduahgate: Presidential Panel’s Deadline Ends Today by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2013
finaly am on the front page God I tank u..make una forget that matter oduah will not live dat sit..she's not the first nd won't be the last
Re: Oduahgate: Presidential Panel’s Deadline Ends Today by ayanfe09(f): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2013
It will surely end somewhere.
Re: Oduahgate: Presidential Panel’s Deadline Ends Today by oldlord(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2013
punch newspaper Vs Stella Oduah
Re: Oduahgate: Presidential Panel’s Deadline Ends Today by victorazy(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Aunty Stella na d type of fly wey dey follow the dead body enter the casket. Why she no fit just honorably just shake it off and resign like they do in advanced country. Ehen
Ur just an iidiot.
So someone can just walk to u and acuse of raping his daughter u never set eyes on b4 and u will just accept it? Ur a mad man, zombi.

1 Like

Re: Oduahgate: Presidential Panel’s Deadline Ends Today by honifome(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2013
Madam please resign!are you not weary of these vitriolic media attacks
Re: Oduahgate: Presidential Panel’s Deadline Ends Today by locdog(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2013
Conversation as it was captured and reported
by a Yoruba fly on Stella Odua’s living room
wall .
Stella: Old girl , how you dey ?
Friend: I dey O! People wan chop you raw
because of two small cars .
Stella: No mind them, I chop pass my two
female colleagues, the skinny one and the fat
cheek one ?
Friend: You think say na them set you up ?
Stella: Who know ? Them too don dey avoid
me, I flash them , no answer, I ping them,
them no ping back, I BB them, for where ? .
Friend: Wetin Oga on top talk ?
Stella: He say make I relax becos he dey
behind me like Iroko tree . He even say make I
no go for the hearing, but I go there ,I show
those little men my power nothing go happen,
you know say their oga balls dey my pocket .
Friend: Wetin you wear go for the hearing, you
show them those curves ? laughter…
Stella: I wear that Tie dye suit wey you give
me for my birthday with matching head tie.
Friend: Wetin your ex-husband talk about all
this wahallah ?
Stella: He say na God catch me .
Friend : You go resign ?
Stella: For where ? God forbid , You ever hear
say Oba go transfer ?.. Laughter
Friend : You dey read the things wey dem dey
talk about you for punch ?
Stella: I no dey read that Yoruba newspaper
Friend: Your Ibo brothers and sisters dey fight
for you there O!
Stella : Make them dey fight for me , wetin
them know ?..mugus.
Stella: Chukwudi !!! Come kill this fly for wall…
FLY.. Oh crap !!!… gat to go!!!!!
That was when the house boy sprayed it with
insecticide and the fly managed to fly in to file
this report , he is recovering in a local
hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Oduahgate: Presidential Panel’s Deadline Ends Today by Aromas: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2013
@levelszik:
happy 22nd bday celebration to u kid,may God bless u more than how u and ppl around u expected.do have a blast.

Thanks
Re: Oduahgate: Presidential Panel’s Deadline Ends Today by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 11, 2013
PUNCH, PUNCH ,PUNCH....Useless Media, worse than IKEBE SUPER grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oduahgate: Presidential Panel’s Deadline Ends Today by jude33084(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2013
The Lady should just apologize and move on, she has made mistakes by thinking that armored vehicle is what she needs in her ministry sad that does not leave the undeniable fact that she remains the best Aviation minister of our time grin

Make una no attack me o tongue
Re: Oduahgate: Presidential Panel’s Deadline Ends Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Of late SE has proven to be a cog in the wheel on the fight against corruption.
Re: Oduahgate: Presidential Panel’s Deadline Ends Today by simdam500(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
make una dey wait...
The source added that the presentation might also be kept away from public glare just like the panel’s meetings.

u go wait tire
Re: Oduahgate: Presidential Panel’s Deadline Ends Today by darlima: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Plz chidinma get me my eye glasses make i re-read dis thread,e b lyk say oduah 2nd name na innocencia?
Re: Oduahgate: Presidential Panel’s Deadline Ends Today by andyanders: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
gratieao: We are waiting

My brother not only waiting. Having even seen the traffic here will tell you that this issue will die same way Farouk issue went through.Na movie these politicians dey use 9ija people do.

There is nothing that they can do with these their reports if not cover up.The only way I will praise all these committees will be ONLY when Mrs. Odua is sent to prison.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impunity Worse In Rivers APC Than PDP, Says Abe / CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims / Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.