Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Organised Bondage — Enlightenment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Organised Bondage — Enlightenment (736 Views)

Buhari Delivering Speech At An Event Organised By US Chamber Of Commerce (Photos / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) / Buhari, Fashola, Amaechi & Ambode At Organised Private Sector Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Organised Bondage — Enlightenment by Daraplato(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2013
I apologise if this hurts anyone. Only if you're guilty though. We Nigerians need to wise up, we really need to get hold of our selves and free our selves from this organised bondage holding us as a country. What is this bondage? You wanna know. This is the bondage that slaved our ancestors for more than 50 years, it's the one that invaded our country, waging war against our ancestors. They brought education, religion and they took much more away from us. In this present age, they're still at it, I'd call it organised bondage. They fund terrorist groups to disturb the peace of a country and when they're satisfied(when peace is void in the country), they'd be the ones we'll call to solve our challenges. They lend us loans not caring how we would pay them back. There's this documentary I saw, this was when terrorism was rampant in Iraq. The place was Haditha, just because a bomb killed a marine( I'm not saying it's a good thing) the other soldiers killed about 24 civilians, consisting of little children to harmless young girls. Nothing was done about it, no zero day suspension from Commonwealth, UN, nothing! A nine year old girl's testimony "I couldn't see their faces very well - only their guns sticking in to the doorway. I watched them shoot my grandfather, first in the chest and then in the head. Then they killed my granny." This is what was inferenced when the seargent that led the squad was interviewed. "Statements made by the chain of command during interviews for this investigation, taken as a whole, suggest that Iraqi civilian lives are not as important as U.S. lives, their deaths are just the cost of doing business, and that the Marines need to get 'the job done' no matter what it takes. These comments had the potential to desensitize the Marines to concern for the Iraqi populace and portray them all as the enemy even if they are noncombatants." It makes me think like they deserved what happened on 9/11. All we do is adore them like they're small gods. We really need to change our thinking. I'm not saying that we should hate them, we should just release our selves from this unending dynasty.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Please Free Our Governor For Us / Private Jet Owners Begin Strike Over Newaviation Charge / Mbeki’s Damning Verdict On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.