Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

TRADITIONAL DANCE!!! The Future. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / TRADITIONAL DANCE!!! The Future. (744 Views)

As Traditional Dance Going Extinct In Nigeria… / Trendy Ibo Guys Rocking Traditional Dance In Amsterdam! / Absolutely Lovely Nigerian Traditional Dance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRADITIONAL DANCE!!! The Future. by Icerex(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Gone those days when we can't do without our traditional dance, but today, with the emergence of various dancing steps, i fear for our culture and am forced to ask:
what's in for the TRADITIONAL/CULTURAL DANCE?
Re: TRADITIONAL DANCE!!! The Future. by Howmanage: 5:22am On Nov 12, 2013
I agree. Good observation.
Re: TRADITIONAL DANCE!!! The Future. by marvelU(f): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2013
Our traditional/cultural dance is forgotten because of our altitude of imitating the western world. My advice to our leaders is to crate an avenue where different cultures come to play or display their traditional songs and dance.

1 Like

Re: TRADITIONAL DANCE!!! The Future. by Howmanage: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2013
Nollywood has a role to play here to bring cultural dance to the spotlight

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Healed From Racism / MAMA2015: Awon Nkan Ti Mi Fe Ja Yin Si / Yoruba And The 2 Dominating South African Languges-zulu And Xhosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.