Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? (13226 Views)

What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts / Ovarian Cyst / Doctor: Any Help For Ovarian Cyst & Hormonal Imbalace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by mario74(f): 6:47am On Apr 14, 2017
pls someone should help me,did surgery for cyst four months ago now is back,I had to drain it to reduce the pain but I am afraid it shouldnt fill up the sac,I want something to help dissolve d sac away,I can't go for another surgery again.thank u
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by bukkylove(f): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
mario74:
pls someone should help me,did surgery for cyst four months ago now is back,I had to drain it to reduce the pain but I am afraid it shouldnt fill up the sac,I want something to help dissolve d sac away,I can't go for another surgery again.thank u

Original clean point herbal tampon for treatment of gynecological problems such as:
Fibroid
ovarian cyst
Blocked Fallopian tube
Inflammation of the uterus, cervix and endometrium
Cervical erosion and dysplasia
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) /Adnexa
Yeast infection or candida infections
Hemorrhoids
Urine incontinence
Cystitis and other inflammatory conditions in the pelvic area
Genital itching etc
Delivery nationwide. contact 08130714372
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by blessingthanks: 8:06pm On May 15, 2017
For ovarian cyst or pcos call 09065688473expert health
Consultant for herbal solution not surgical but it melts
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Iaswellness: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
NATURAL TREATMENT FOR OVARIAN CYSTS WITHOUT SURGERY.

Contents:

Ovarian Cysts Treatment

SECTION A:
OVARIAN CYSTS

An ovarian cyst is an accumulation of fluid within an ovary that is surrounded by a thin “shell”..

Any ovarian follicle that is larger than approximately 2cm is an ovarian cyst. Ovarian cysts can range widely in size; from being as small as a pea to larger than an orange.

However, ovarian cysts may affect a woman of any age. In some cases, ovarian cysts cause pain and bleeding.

TYPES OF OVARIAN CYSTS

1- FUNCTIONAL OVARIAN CYSTS

There are two types of functional ovarian cysts:

A) Follicular cysts

Follicular cysts are the most common type of ovarian cyst. A female human has two ovaries, small round organs which release an egg every month. The egg moves into the uterus (womb), where it can be fertilized by a male sperm. The egg is formed in the follicle, which contains fluid to protect the growing egg. When the egg is released, the follicle bursts.

B) Luteal ovarian cysts

These are much less common. After the egg has been released it leaves tissue behind (corpus luteum).

2- PATHOLOGICAL CYSTS:

There are two types of pathological cysts

A) Dermoid cysts are the most common type of pathological cyst for women under 30 years of age.

B) Cystadenomas are ovarian cysts that develop from cells that cover the outer part of the ovary. Cystadenomas are more common among women aged over 40 years.

SIGNS OF AN OVARIAN CYSTS

Irregular menstruation
A pain in the pelvis
Pelvic pain may appear just before menstruation begins and just before menstruation ends
Dyspareunia – pelvic pain during sexual intercourse.
Pain when passing a stool
Pressure on the bowels
Some pregnancy symptoms, including breast tenderness and nausea
Bloating, swelling, or heaviness in the abdomen
Problems fully emptying the bladder
Pressure on the rectum or bladder – the patient may have to go to the toilet more often, either to urinate or pass a stool
Hormonal abnormalities

COMPLICATED SIGNS OF OVARIAN CYSTS

1- Torsion – the stem of an ovary can become twisted if the cyst is growing on the stem, blocking the blood supply to the cyst and causing severe pain in the lower abdomen

2- Bursting – if the ovarian cyst bursts, the patient will experience severe pain in the lower abdomen. If the cyst is infected pain will be worse. There may also be bleeding

3- Cancer – in rare cases an ovarian cyst may be an early form of ovarian cancer.

NATURAL TREATMENT FOR OVARIAN CYSTS

Research into natural medicines has discovered natural medicines that dissolve and shrink Ovarian cysts without surgery.

These natural medicines combined together formed our OVARIAN CYSTS SOLUTION KIT.

PRICE OF OVARIAN CYSTS SOLUTION KIT:

To learn more about ovarian cysts solution kit and price of the kit click here: http://iaswellnesscentre.ng/ovarian-cysts-causes.../

We are proud to say nothing else work better for ovarian cysts removal than OVARIAN CYST SOLUTION KIT. This kit has been tested and confirmed to dissolves and clear ovarian cysts.

* Delivery of the kit within Nigeria & Outside Nigeria: Free of charge delivery nationwide (If you want us to send the kit to you anywhere you are in Nigeria, you will get it within 24-48hours). We use ABC transport and many other transporters from Lagos to various states in Nigeria.
Note 1: Each client is entitle to only one free delivery during treatment period. Alternatively, you can come or send someone to our office to get it for you.
Note 2: International delivery will only enjoys 50% discount of the delivery cost.

* ADDRESS: Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday 10am – 2pm

Visit/click here to see price of the Ovarian Cysts Solution Kit: http://iaswellnesscentre.ng/ovarian-cysts-causes-symptoms-and-effective-natural-treatments/
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Ikeoluwacotez(f): 10:52am On May 16, 2020
https:///BTC_Fruit_v50_bot?start=848665785
bitcoin miner only for telegram users u can earn little just try it...
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Wafjo: 12:31pm On May 16, 2020
Good day all. please I am having difficulties in getting pregnant because I have a history of PCOS for years now. what do I do to achieve my aim?
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by ujunwasophia: 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Remove Fibroid or Cyst Without Surgery within 3 to 4 Months or Less

Please before you go for surgery, try our pure organic herbal products

There is a permanent cure for fibroid, tested and proven.

This remedy can save you a lot of money and also give you the result you desired.

Here are what you will need to totally cure fibroid completely

Male & Female Health pad

Anion Pantiliner

Natural B carotene

Immune vital

Calcium, iron, zinc

GI Vital Softgel

You will use the Pantiliner anion stripe to prepare alkaline water

I strongly recommend these herbal products, I already recorded a lot of testimony with this product.
Although I can't really share all of them here. But I really need to help as many as I can.
This remedy has to go viral to help so many women in this situation. Don't keep quiet or overlook this solution.

If you're in Nigeria, we deliver nationwide. You will also find out how you could get these herbal products in a cheaper price and how you could get some free products. Because you will need to religiously treat this for a period of 1 to 3 months

These products are presently in Nigeria, not only in US or China again

We deliver nationwide

Free delivery for only Port Harcourt

Whatsapp 08024136458 for more details

Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Ezi1993(f): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2021
Timsbee, I think dr google can explain beTter to you what cyst is. Me self I don't know.

@Blendy, how are you and the boys?

@Poster, had to open some pages back on the ttc thread to get what I need for you,read about apple cider vineger (ACV) mixed with blackstrap molasses, mixed the two in a glass cup of warm water and take it for like a month, come back to testify how your cyst disappear, you don't need surgery. This same method also dissolves fibroid. You can read online for it, search on google.

For now, stop taking milk and red meat.
Pls how do I get it?
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Komu1048(m): 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
mario74:

Please how much did it cost to do surgery
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Komu1048(m): 12:07am On Feb 09, 2023
Please this is my wife result for ovarian mass.

Please have anyone gone through this and came victorious. She is TTc

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children / What Will She Eat To Improve Her Appetite / Fake COVID-19 Test Results On Sale: Lagos Government Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.