Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss (37828 Views)

Redeemed Pastor Sent To Prison Over N100m Lekki Land Fraud (photo) / ''My Abductors Confessed They Hired Guns From Policemen & Soldiers'' / Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2013
That was a quick banThat was a quick banThat was a quick ban
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2013
And these people don't deserve to die?
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by Lilimax(f): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2013
pro01:
http://www.independentngonline.com/news/tfpg/article04
His kidnapping was however, not without a struggle, as according to eyewitness, he (Okeke) gave them a tough battle before he was overpowered by the gunmen, who shot from the police station to adjoining streets in the area.

Okeke,about 70 years old, known for his agility and security consciousness, was said to have engaged the gunmen in a fierce battle, kicking one of them into the nearby gutter on the road and disarming another before his wife, who was in his company went for the gun of the one who fell into the gutter but was pushed away by one of the gunmen.

The eye witness further stated that Chief Okeke rushed to one of the kidnappers, dispossessed him of his gun and was about to fire before another one hit him from the butt of the gun, before taking back the gun from him.

According to a reliable source, who was at the scene of the incident, the kidnappers fired several gun shots at him, which shattered his jacket but could not penetrate his body, before they resorted in a scuffle with him and it took
about 15 minutes before they were able to push him into their car and escaped through the Awka Road, where they also shot sporadically, throwing other road users into panic.

Look more like an action film
They should be dealt with severely.
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by GraceEzeh(f): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2013
I jst hope d 1billion isnt 4rm my future money anyway.

1 Like

Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by igbsam(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2013
Then why should i blame Adams Oshiomole for signing the death sentences for kidnappers.....They are devils foot soldiers, dare devils and demons from hell. 70m, 80m.......how come the are so greedy to still continue in kidnapping. Kill them jare! We need to reduces the population of criminals on earth.

2 Likes

Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by Harmvirus(f): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2013
Chiidi: I no read sha...

But GUO boss must be my father-in-law,

dats what my pastor told me!. angry
Aww.. Sowie he doesn't have a female child
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by ifyalways(f): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2013
I don't know about this man and his story but all i know and keep saying is this : death to all kidnappers. No parole,no mercy.

1 Like

Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by igbsam(m): 9:19am On Nov 12, 2013
obayaya:

Lucky? they know they can't kill GUO.. kill him and you are as good as dead.. because his boys and drivers and the entire Onitsha traders will hunt you down.

GUO is the first President of OMATA and FYI, he's one of the most respected people in anambra state as many of the boys that served him has gone on to become wealthy Men Too.

Here's how it played out. He was able to identify the abductors, so he offered to give them that amount knowing well that after his release he would go after those he was able to identify. Especially his employee that was leaping. He quickly thought of a mouth watering deal which the kidnappers gladly accepted. He's a brave and wise man. I respect his courage. But i know he didn't do all this out of the ordinary.......something else is involved, some people call it jazz or odeshi.

8 Likes

Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by namis007: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2013
Hmm
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2013
Money miss road . . .
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by IykeNipoga(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2013
Pls wot of hs former employee?
Was he @ d court?
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by greaterlove(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2013
igbsam:

Here's out it played out. He was able to identify the abductors, so he offered to give them that amount knowing well that after his release he would go after those he was able to identify. Especially his employee that was leaping. He quickly thought of a mouth watering deal which the kidnappers gladly accepted. He's a brave and wise man. I respect his courage. But i know he didn't do all this out of the ordinary.......something else is involved, some people call it jazz or odeshi.
you are right. He played them by " making them an offer they can't refuse" it was an offer that made them lower their defences. The man is a sharp business man, its not jazz or odeshi but fast thinking.

5 Likes

Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by thirdeye(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2013
The 1billion is a bait to get those boys cheaply.
I await the next episode.
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by nairaarea: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2013
n
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2013
can't wait for the concluding part....I think we all can learn one or two thing from his ordeal.
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2013
Mtchewwwww!!!!! Y must d Judge tell him to stop? He would have allowed him to narrate his complete ordeal and den adjourn till weneva. Stu.pid judge imo

3 Likes

Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by Ukutsgp(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2013
We must do all we can to discourage kidnapping because ur family and my family could be the next. But God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by babycee(f): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2013
INeedAnEngrJob: Mtchewwwww!!!!! Y must d Judge tell him to stop? He would have allowed him to narrate his complete ordeal and den adjourn till weneva. Stu.pid judge imo

Seconded
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by kross01(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2013
greaterlove: you are right. He played them by " making them an offer they can't refuse" it was an offer that made them lower their defences. The man is a sharp buusness man, its not jazz or odeshi but fast thinking.
Granted GUO is a very wise biz man who rose from a mere motor park tout to the height he is at presently, but its also an open secret that the man doesnt joke with juju. During the era of frequent fights between fellow transport companies at onitsha for the control of lagos park and that period of frequent highway robberies of luxury buses culminating in the ban of night travelling, he was known to even 'cook' his willing drivers & staff in juju/odeshi to make them invincible to these attacks.
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by o42austino(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2013
Wsdm:
For offering to pay 1 billion Naira? He was very lucky that the kidnappers were soft on him.
lol......his my Uncle and a smart man, he knows that they can not move one billion naira in cash easy without the public and security agents knowing that some group of people are moving hard cash.

2 Likes

Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2013
INeedAnEngrJob: Mtchewwwww!!!!! Y must d Judge tell him to stop? He would have allowed him to narrate his complete ordeal and den adjourn till weneva. Stu.pid judge imo
Nollywood film part one. Watch out for part two in the nearest video stores. grin grin
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by coalcoal1(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2013
K
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by signz: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2013
I heard he's the one that bought majority shares of ANAMCO. I wonder why the company have not started vehicle assemblage yet.
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by jamesibor: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2013
Osgilliat: They asked for 100m and he offered to pay 1b.nice move...he should be ready for other kidnaper group then...these rich people might be rich but they sometimes lack code of conduct...i pity him because kidnapers no go let his family rest...he will need oduah cars to protect his entire family.anyway he is a brave type.kuddos
You obviously do not know who G U Okeke is. His kidnappers messed with the wrong guy, that's why they are having their day in court.

GUO dines with the spirits.

1 Like

Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by ITbomb(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2013
How about those captive children, where are they from and what are they going to do with them.
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by o42austino(m): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2013
Osgilliat: They asked for 100m and he offered to pay 1b.nice move...he should be ready for other kidnaper group then...these rich people might be rich but they sometimes lack code of conduct...i pity him because kidnapers no go let his family rest...he will need oduah cars to protect his entire family.anyway he is a brave type.kuddos
u re wrong my friend, his my uncle and he moves with large number of security men. What happened is that his former employee that he mentioned has stay with him for a while and knew that he does not go to church on sunday with his security men that's y they chose to attack him at the church.Regarding the 1 billion naira offer he made to them, u hv to understand that onwa(G.U.O) is a smart man. he knew that one billion naira is not a small cash to move around without people seeing u. Remember that this criminals likes their money in cash so he offer them a bigger cash to trap them and all those cash was marked.
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by o42austino(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Chiidi: I no read sha...

But GUO boss must be my father-in-law,

dats what my pastor told me!. angry
lol....ur in a dream land cos he has no female child only boiz.
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by JentleJosh(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2013
HI, I am Josh, an euphonium soloist in my brass band. I can play from the staff and also improvise. I want to connect with good brass players with quality tone and great technical ability. I want to create a world-class band with world-class players, producing world-class music. If you want to be part of this, kindly PM me.
Re: My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss by emmalexabl(m): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2013
omonnakoda:

[s] Are you a learner? he said they drove through

Alor, Adazi-Ani and Adazi-Enu etc and the names are Emeka Eze and Anthony Ifeanyi Okafor
These are areas in Lagos near Ikeja and those are Lagos names [/s]

How far will you go.,you devilish pride

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos / Malaysian man remanded in Ikoyi prison over €250m fraud / Area Boys Clash At Abule-Ado, Lagos. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.