Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Bizness Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bizness Idea (796 Views)

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. / Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bizness Idea by akula1: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Good Day My Fellow Nigerians i just wanna seek an honest opinion from you guyz and please let be realistic when ever you want to reply .

I study Economics in Nigerian Uni before i left Nigeria now with 3yrs working experience in abroad have been to many europe country , as fun and work , i work my Bottom off but i manage to save some cash but the best way to make money is back home , i have access to travel anywhere in the world visa is not my problem. All i need from you guyz what type of lucrative biz someone can venture into that doesnt demand large cash and if you have a good biz idea let me know drop your number i will ring you but before you drop your number give me a hint about it and will decide if it is what am interested in............

Note: If you expecting me to put my money on forex pls go collect visa to russia and work hard like taribo west and invest on your forex , only serious minded people
Re: Bizness Idea by Bulldog(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2013
fish... Yep you heard me right. Building fishries[for cat fish] is profitable but the problem is that you need to be a good marketer to sell and i dont even know the estimate for starting one. So this my post is of little value
Re: Bizness Idea by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2013
akula1: Good Day My Fellow Nigerians i just wanna seek an honest opinion from you guyz and please let be realistic when ever you want to reply .

I study Economics in Nigerian Uni before i left Nigeria now with 3yrs working experience in abroad have been to many europe country , as fun and work , i work my Bottom off but i manage to save some cash but the best way to make money is back home , i have access to travel anywhere in the world visa is not my problem. All i need from you guyz what type of lucrative biz someone can venture into that doesnt demand large cash and if you have a good biz idea let me know drop your number i will ring you but before you drop your number give me a hint about it and will decide if it is what am interested in............

Note: If you expecting me to put my money on forex pls go collect visa to russia and work hard like taribo west and invest on your forex , only serious minded people
You can go into passenger transportation biz here in Lagos. There're two ways to this biz. It's either you own this bus or buses and use them on daily delivery or buy and give out on hire purchase and make double of your investment i.e 70% to 100% ( depending on how much you want) within 16 to 18 months. It's such a lucrative biz here in Lagos. Wit just one bus you'll be making a minimum of N4000 daily and thats about N100,000 monthly. I can also help you to manage it and all revenue generated paid directly into your bank account on weekly basis.
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT ME ON 08095916229

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Importing Bitumen? / Inverter/solar Bore Holes/ Solar Street Lights/ Promo!! In Phc..pics / Any Genuine Business I Can Do Online With Of #1,000 Or 2,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.