Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like (4747 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect / Police Officers Now Serve As Senior Conductor To Commercial Bus Driver In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by prov1029(m): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
http://www.osundefender.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/lag-conductors.jpg

This is the new look, as Lagos Governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola wants commercial bus conductors in Lagos to look like. The Gov. want them to be identified with uniform and an ID card.

So, When next you see a chap this dressed shouting “Oshodi Oshodi wole pelu change e”, “enter with your change” , dont get confused, that’s the new look of Lagos commercial bus conductors.

Someone said, put a pig in a white dress,a pig remains a pig,i still dont get what that means

Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=131652
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by cashkidisback1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
grin grin.mission impossible

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by iterator25: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Make i bend sad
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by GetUmad: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
So where is the pix?
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by rhazhaqh: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
all na same tinz, d cloth no go carry sense give dem
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by tpia5: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
As long as there are opportunities for advancement, nothing spoil?

They should just be given training on procedures and stuff so they can be more customer friendly.
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by IleIfe2(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by iterator25: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ile-Ife:
looks like a convicted felon

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by tolexdo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dat dosnt mean they won't stil carry u pass ya bustop... Abeg make dem dey r dem singlet nd short grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by ifyalways(f): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Reminds me of Lastma guys(some) and their dirty, smelly uniforms. Twa.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by tpia5: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ile-Ife:

If he comes into money you wont recognize him again.
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by sylvar02(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
cashkid_is_back: grin grin.mission impossible

Not in Lag bro!
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
Very funny.
See how the guy stand like number 1.
Last Bullet:
The uniform's colours are too yo-yo to my eyes.
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by oiseworld: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
How creative of the governor! He should be a fashion designer.
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by prov1029(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
I like the coment of that describes this as a convict's uniform. Alos i guess the politics about this is that a particular tailor sews this or more like a the only registered place you are allowed to procure the uniform. I am so disappointed that this is what the government could come up with as a uniform
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by prov1029(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Whatever happened to a simple T shirt that is of uniform color
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by madnesscom(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Noooo dem too dirty sef. He 4don giv dem dis kain uniform mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by s3nn2x(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
grin grin grin
I just hope they would be neat.

I just can't imagine how they would look in it.

The uniform is not fit for the type of job they do. I expected a Tee Shirt or something of that nature....I forgot that there would be no need for the conductors to shout because the route would be boldly written on the bus.... You go fear Executive drivers and conductors-or should I call them 'Vendors' like they call them in Abuja.
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by bastien: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Impossiblcant grin
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Conductor,or petrol station attendant?
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2013

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 13, 2013
Nice one... Another job opportunity and safety tactix... People will respect them small...
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 13, 2013
?..
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by khadaffi(m): 1:39am On Nov 13, 2013
So what's new? Agbero no dey wear uniform?
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by greatgod2012(f): 2:07am On Nov 13, 2013
cashkid_is_back: grin grin.mission impossible

there is nothing that is impossible, where there is wish, there's always a way!
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by lynk106: 3:30am On Nov 13, 2013
Why should we even need bus conductors? Buses should have automatic machine slots (farebox) for money and payment cards. Just pay into the machine.

Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by jumobi1(m): 5:16am On Nov 13, 2013
Job creation.

lynk106: Why should we even need bus conductors? Buses should have automatic machine slots (farebox) for money and payment cards. Just pay into the machine.

Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by GeneralJ(m): 5:22am On Nov 13, 2013

Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by lynk106: 6:12am On Nov 13, 2013
jumobi1: Job creation.

hmm good point.
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by cashkidisback1(m): 6:23am On Nov 13, 2013
greatgod2012:

there is nothing that is impossible, where there is wish, there's always a way!
nt an agbero to dress lik dt. grin grin
Re: PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like by Tuntheycr7: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2013
Juxt go and chek most of dem After few months of usin dat uniform, sum wud hav turnd to brownish yellow, redish blue, pinkish red etc.
Jux name dem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Gov Fayose Left The Govt House After Watching GMB Speak For An 1hr(pics) / Pix: This Is What I Saw This Afternoon In Gwagwalada Abuja / Kwankwaso To Soludo: We’re People Of Like-Minds, That Transform Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.