Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

PDP, A Curse To Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, A Curse To Nigeria. (568 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Brand PDP: A 'Not So Favorable' Brand Pleading For Serious Rebranding / PDP A Visionless Party (AIT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP, A Curse To Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
When an Abuja High Court pronounced judgement removing Godspower Ake and His Executives from office as PDP chairman and Executive in Rivers state,all the necessary security agencies quickly swam into action to ensure the full implementation of the court order. Neither Felix Obuah nor any memebr of His framed executive was suspended from the PDP. Even when the circumstances surrounding that judgement was obviously manipulated by the Nigerian Political gods.
Now an Appeal court as ruled in favour of former Osun state Governor as the National Secretary of the PDP, Both Oyinlola and his other colleagues have been hurriedly suspended by the PDP even while we await the full implementation of that court order and recognition by the Party,INEC and other relevant institutions.
What is good for the goose is never a poison to the gander. For me, the PDP is losing it second by seconds. I rather risk trying another political party come 2015 and above than wasting my vote on an undemocratic party like the PDP which never respects the rule of rule,lacks internal democracy,acts with the highest impunity and thinks Nigeria belongs to a population-insignificant Cabal of theirs.
Re: PDP, A Curse To Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Elliotwiz1: When an Abuja High Court pronounced judgement removing Godspower Ake and His Executives from office as PDP chairman and Executive in Rivers state,all the necessary security agencies quickly swam into action to ensure the full implementation of the court order. Neither Felix Obuah nor any memebr of His framed executive was suspended from the PDP. Even when the circumstances surrounding that judgement was obviously manipulated by the Nigerian Political gods.
Now an Appeal court as ruled in favour of former Osun state Governor as the National Secretary of the PDP, Both Oyinlola and his other colleagues have been hurriedly suspended by the PDP even while we await the full implementation of that court order and recognition by the Party,INEC and other relevant institutions.
What is good for the goose is never a poison to the gander. For me, the PDP is losing it second by seconds. I rather risk trying another political party come 2015 and above than wasting my vote on an undemocratic party like the PDP which never respects the rule of rule,lacks internal democracy,acts with the highest impunity and thinks Nigeria belongs to a population-insignificant Cabal of theirs.

Obua is a loyal member of the PDP.
Oyinlola is a member of the rebel members that want to tear the PDP apart.
Allowing him back as the secretary will give the rebel group the opportunity to deal the death blow the party structure.

When Baraje and Oyinlola wanted to forcefully take over the party structure, you did not cry for democracy.
so why are you crying now?

By the way, are you a member of the PDP?

1 Like

Re: PDP, A Curse To Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
APC will be the worst in Nigeria if they attain National level everybody will be enslaved at least PDP has a way of handling and listening to public opinion which most APC control states lack
Re: PDP, A Curse To Nigeria. by automaticcars: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
noblezone:

Obua is a loyal member of the PDP.
Oyinlola is a member of the rebel members that want to tear the PDP apart.
Allowing him back as the secretary will give the rebel group the opportunity to deal the death blow the party structure.

When Baraje and Oyinlola wanted to forcefully take over the party structure, you did not cry for democracy.
so why are you crying now?

By the way, are you a member of the PDP?

STFU! The last time I checked, you're not a Nigerian. You told the whole world you are citizen of Biafra. What concerns you about Nigerian political parties?

2 Likes

Re: PDP, A Curse To Nigeria. by Orjioorji(f): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
[quote
author=automaticcars]

STFU! The last time I checked, you're not a Nigerian. You told the whole
world you are citizen of Biafra. What concerns you about Nigerian
political parties?[/quote] YOU STILL DIDNT ANSWER HIS QUESTION...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State: Abysmal Failure In The Health Sector / More Results From Anambra Governorship Election. / Let Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Be The President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.