Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far (7852 Views)

FBN Microfinance Bank / What Is The Entry Level Salary For FBN Microfinance ltd / FBN Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by livingstone2013: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
PLEASE, HAS ANYBODY BEEN CONTACTED BY FIRST BANK MICROFINANCE BANK AFTER THE APTITUDE TEST? ALSO, HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY A BSC. HOLDER FOR AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION?
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
maxiguy: Any info yet..abt d result.
NO info yet but oga did you wrote the test with US?if yes did you finished the test that day?
@living stone,did u wrote the test too??anyway i ask frm a friend i chat with that day,he said he know a staff that work there,so he told that they pay an OND holder 80k but i ve not confirm how true it is ,so if they pay OND such amount then you to have speculate how much a bsc holder will colect then...
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by livingstone2013: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
I hope FBN contact us this week.
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by maxiguy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
@emmy yes I did d test..
@living..I hope so too o

1 Like

Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by livingstone2013: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
What's happening with FBN microfinance? It's over two weeks we wrote the aptitude test, nobody is yet to be contacted by them. Im getting fed up with the long recruitment process.
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
livingstone2013: What's happening with FBN microfinance? It's over two weeks we wrote the aptitude test, nobody is yet to be contacted by them. Im getting fed up with the long recruitment process.
,bro pls jus be patient ok,and take yor mind off frm it and keep searchin for other job till they re ready to release the result... if the result didnt show this week ,there is a possible tendency that the recruitment/interview will take place next year, eventhough the result show next month december,recuiting processeswill be next year,so keep keep searching for other job and keep yourself busy... Look @mansard insurance,after a successful result they ve not yet contact us for 2nd stage interview since 2month ago,so broda na patient,God is going to fix us at the right company One Love
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by Adjovigladys(f): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2013
Pls hw did u apply
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by livingstone2013: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
@emmysoftyou, i sent a mail to you, kindly check ur mailbox.
@adjovi gladys, You wrote in ur personal text (nairaland profile) that you work at First Bank in Kano as cashier/customer service. Why are you asking on how to apply for FBN microfinance? Is anything wrong with your job?
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
Adjovi gladys: Pls hw did u apply
my dear u need to arrange ur personal test wel.. To avoid how now?
any way if you want to apply,u can go to website,but i dont think u can apply there,what you need to do is that,go and drop ur cv at herbert macaulay way,sabo, and if u ve somebody in lag or u re in lag,go drop it there..
@living stone,i got d number,i wil whatsapp u
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
Please can u give us d website link. And can nd apply.
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by livingstone2013: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Has any candidate been contacted yet about the aptitude test result?
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by kaymatic: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2013
emmysoftyou: ,bro pls jus be patient ok,and take yor mind off frm it and keep searchin for other job till they re ready to release the result... if the result didnt show this week ,there is a possible tendency that the recruitment/interview will take place next year, eventhough the result show next month december,recuiting processeswill be next year,so keep keep searching for other job and keep yourself busy... Look @mansard insurance,after a successful result the
livingstone2013:
Has any candidate been contacted yet about the aptitude test result?
2month ago,so broda na patient,God is going to fix us at the right company One Love
I got a message that I was successful in the aptitude test and I will be contacted for the 2nd stage, has anyone had anything abt the second stage?
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by livingstone2013: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2013
@kaymatics, please is it First bank microfinance bank that sent a success message to you?
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by livingstone2013: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2013
@kaymatics, please is it First bank microfinance bank that sent a success message to you? And when did you receive the message?
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by livingstone2013: 6:12am On Dec 07, 2013
I heard the aptitude test result is out. If you have been contacted, please let us know. so that some of us can move on.
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by Xtaceeey: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2013
@livingstone I can see ur a selfish being, all tru ds thread u avnt rendered any help 2ur fellow nairalander, u even attackd gladys. Pple lyk u don't dserve infos, I pray no one even ansas ur stupid questns, selfish being lyk u, yet na u dey ask 4 info pass. If emmysoft acted d same way lyk u, I'm sure ds thread wud av been a 2man's thread.

By d way enjoy ur FBN MFB job and eat it alone!!

My 2cents!!
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by livingstone2013: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
@Xtaceee, i can see that you are a trouble maker on nairaland. Firstly, they know you on the thread of enterprise bank as trouble maker. You know what i dont have your time. you are just a silly being. I dont know what i have done wrong here. I asked a simple question on this thread and it is a choice for anybody to reply me or not. I dont know your problem about it.
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
kaymatic: I got a message that I was successful in the aptitude test and I will be contacted for the 2nd stage, has anyone had anything abt the second stage?
i think he is talkin about MANSARD ,wel be patient bro and for those who wrote the test of FBN MFB pls be patient and take your mind off frm the test like am doing now, if you re successful yu will be sent a message my dear am replyin late to you all bc i ve taking my mind off and praying to GOD ,
@livingstone pls work as a team ,act like yu re not the only one here.
And for those asking for the site pls drop yur cv at 205 hertbert macaulay street
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by livingstone2013: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
@emmysoftyou, THANKS GUY, YOU ARE A GOOD GUY. I AM SURE THAT XTACEEEY DOES NOT KNOW THAT THE THREE OF US PASSED THE MANSARD APTITUDE TEST. SO WE WILL ALL SEE EACH OTHER PHYSICALLY AT THE INTERVIEW STAGE OF MANSARD.
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
livingstone2013: @Xtaceee, i can see that you are a trouble maker on nairaland. Firstly, they know you on the thread of enterprise bank as trouble maker. You know what i dont have your time. you are just a silly being. I dont know what i have done wrong here. I asked a simple question on this thread and it is a choice for anybody to reply me or not. I dont know your problem about it.
pls chill livingstone ,i didnt see anything wrong you ve done ,but what xtaceey is saying is that those asking questions need an answer so if i didnt reply them and they know yu wrote the test too, yu can equally answer them their questions so that s y i said yu shuld work as a team
@questionier ,,hertbert marcaulay is at sabo o

1 Like

Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by Xtaceeey: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
@livingstone how can pple b asking hw u applied or how 2 apply nd u wud be ignoring dem nd yet u want pple 2 giv u ansas on ur own questns, dats being selfish. Nobody wud carry job 2heaven, be ur broda's keeper jare nd stop acting selfishly. Go ova any of my thread, wen pple ask abt hw 2apply I tel dem. Afterall u av done d test, so wetin u dey hide am 4 again?

@emmysoft broda keep it up, u even told me 2gatecrash if dey cud, anyways I dint attend d FBN MFB test, buh sinx u passed mansard we cud meet dia dats if I avnt gotten smfn else bfor den..

All da best sha 2evry1.. Bottom line is "be ur broda's keeper"!! Am out!!

1 Like

Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by kaymatic: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
I was talking about mansard insurance not FBN.
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
kaymatic: I was talking about mansard insurance not FBN.
ok bro that means am right,anyway mansard interview is tomorow at the headquater and i shall be there..
God help us Amen
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by livingstone2013: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THAT FBN MICROFINANCE HAS CONTACTED YOU AFTER THE APTITUDE TEST, KINDLY TELL US. SO THAT WE CAN MOVE ON. CAUSE I AM VERY ANXIOUS TO KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THE APTITUDE TEST.
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by franksunny(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2016
emmysoftyou:
You have been invited to write an aptitude test on 16/11/13 @1:45pm prompt @AIICO House, Plot 2, Oba Akran Avenue, Opp Dunlop, Ikeja, Lagos. Come along with an ID card, a passport pix, HB pencil & a pen. You will not be admitted to write the test without this message.
pls does anybody know what might likely come out and my friend want to know if gatecrashing is allow ?
Pls help nairalanders ....
Please if you are still there, how is their test format? i need it urgently
Re: Fbn Microfinance Bank How Far by emmysoftyou: 11:47am On Aug 03, 2016
franksunny:
Please if you are still there, how is their test format? i need it urgently
just like maths, eng and govt, omg that was three years ago, am working somewhere else. can't wait for their calls or maybe I didn't pass the test.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Entry Level Recruitment / International Health Consult Abuja. / UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.