Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! (2302 Views)

Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers / The Verdict By Olusegun Adeniyi Is Back: Days Of The Cabal 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Going by the information from my kith and kin who are on ground in Anambra State and feelers from the nook and cranny of the state, the victory of APGA at the Nov 16th election has been signed, sealed and delivered.

Ndi-Anambra from the 3 senatorial districts- Anambra north, Anambra south and Anambra central- are mostly fanatic supporters of APGA and the APGA candidate, Obiano.

In Anambra north for instance, Obiano will win overwhelmingly. In Anambra central, it is expected that Chris Ngige, being from the senatorial district, will put up a good fight. However, Peter Obi and Chief Victor Umeh are also from Anambra central. So in the end, the worst that can happen is that votes will be shared near 50-50. In fact, the information reaching me is that even in Anambra Central, Ngige has support mostly from his local govt of origin. As for Anambra South, Ngige will put up a fight but he will be trounced again.

Ndi-Anambra have given various reasons for rejecting Dr Chris Ngige of APC. Below are some of the reasons flying around:

1. Ngige is corrupt. Most Anambrarians consider the stealing of their mandate in 2003 by Dr Chris Ngige and his goons as a shameless act of corruption and impunity. In addition, they cannot see the constituency projects of Ngige in his senatorial district in the last 2 years. They wonder what Ngige did with his N500 million constituency projects allocation in the last 2 years.

2. They accuse Ngige of bias in the siting of projects in the 3 years that he ruled the state. Most of the road projects were concentrated in his home town/senatorial district.

3. Some Anambrarians say Ngige is in the WRONG party. For such people, APC is a Boko Haram party.

4. Some people see Ngige as too desperate for political power. Some Anambrarians cannot get their head around why Ngige should be contesting EVERY election in Anambra since 2003.

5. Some Anambrarians cannot understand why Ngige supported the deportation of fellow Nigerians in their fatherland. They consider this an ABOMINATION. In fact, for some it is an unforgiveable SIN.

In conclusion, Anambrarians on ground already know the winner of Saturday's election. They are only waiting for Saturday just to fulfil all righteousness. The APGA candidate, Wille Obiano is the next governor of Anambra State.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by ckkris: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2013

APGA wins again.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Demdem(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Above all, Ngige will win. APGA will finally die. Anambra O ni Baje.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Ngokafor(f): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
@op i hope APGA wins for real...i dont trust Ngige and his APC at all...they seem like bad news..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Demdem: Above all, Ngige will win. APGA will finally die. Anambra O ni Baje.

Bros, are going to vote?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Demdem: Above all, Ngige will win. APGA will finally die. Anambra O ni Baje.
Mere wishful thinking. My analysis was based on what is on GROUND as at today. Ngige has mass of supporters on NL no doubt but most of these supporters are Tinubu apologists and are neither Igbos nor Anambrarians.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Going by the information from my kith and kin who are on ground in Anambra State and feelers from the nook and cranny of the state, the victory of APGA at the Nov 16th election has been signed, sealed and delivered.

Ndi-Anambra from the 3 senatorial districts- Anambra north, Anambra south and Anambra central- are mostly fanatic supporters of APGA and the APGA candidate, Obiano.

In Anambra north for instance, Obiano will win overwhelmingly. In Anambra central, it is expected that Chris Ngige, being from the senatorial district, will put up a good fight. However, Peter Obi and Chief Victor Umeh are also from Anambra central. So in the end, the worst that can happen is that votes will be shared near 50-50. In fact, the information reaching me is that even in Anambra Central, Ngige has support mostly from his local govt of origin. As for Anambra South, Ngige will put up a fight but he will be trounced again.

Ndi-Anambra have given various reasons for rejecting Dr Chris Ngige of APC. Below are some of the reasons flying around:

1. Ngige is corrupt. Most Anambrarians consider the stealing of their mandate in 2003 by Dr Chris Ngige and his goons as a shameless act of corruption and impunity. In addition, they cannot see the constituency projects of Ngige in his senatorial district in the last 2 years. They wonder what Ngige did with his N500 million constituency projects allocation in the last 2 years.

2. They accuse Ngige of bias in the siting of projects in the 3 years that he ruled the state. Most of the road projects were concentrated in his home town/senatorial district.

3. Some Anambrarians say Ngige is in the WRONG party. For such people, APC is a Boko Haram party.

4. Some people see Ngige as too desperate for political power. Some Anambrarians cannot get their head around why Ngige should be contesting EVERY election in Anambra since 2003.

5. Some Anambrarians cannot understand why Ngige supported the deportation of fellow Nigerians in their fatherland. They consider this an ABOMINATION. In fact, for some it is an unforgiveable SIN.

In conclusion, Anambrarians on ground already know the winner of Saturday's election. They are only waiting for Saturday just to fulfil all righteousness. The APGA candidate, Wille Obiano is the next governor of Anambra State.

According to your epistle, Ngige is now an outcast for daring to have ambition.....Most of your choice of words here would definitely be used against you and Jonathan in 2015 when you come begging for votes.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Demdem(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
noblezone:

Bros, are going to vote?

[quote ]

Going by the information from my friends, friend's friends, their cousins, mamas, papas, my staffs etc who are on ground in Anambra State and feelers from the nook and cranny of the state, the victory of Ngige at the Nov 16th election has been signed, sealed and delivered.

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Demdem(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
[s]
Sincere 9gerian:
Mere wishful thinking. My analysis was based on what is on GROUND as at today. Ngige has mass of supporters on NL no doubt but most of these supporters are Tinubu apologists and are neither Igbos nor Anambrarians.
[/s]

Crap. My analysis based on what is on ground suggests that Ngige will carry the day.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by ckkris: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2013

Say no to Boko Haram.

Don't vote for any party that purports Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Demdem: [s][/s]

Crap. My analysis based on what is on ground suggests that Ngige will carry the day.
You must be sitting on a long thing if you think Ngige can win in Anambra South and Anambra North senatorial districts. The only senatorial district where Ngige is expected to put up a strong performance is Anambra Central.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Demdem(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You must be sitting on a long thing if you think Ngige can win in Anambra South and Anambra North senatorial districts. The only senatorial district where Ngige is expected to put up a strong performance is Anambra Central.

Demdem: [s][/s]

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
Demdem:
Going by the information from my friends, friend's friends, their cousins, mamas, papas, my staffs etc who are on ground in Anambra State and feelers from the nook and cranny of the state, the victory of Ngige at the Nov 16th election has been signed, sealed and delivered.

Hahahaha.

Ok na. by this time next ......
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Unblockable: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
The main reasons why Anambra must be governed by APC, are:

1. The best governor the south east has ever produced is an APC Governor.

2. The south east, Anambra particularly can no longer tolerate a man-woman as a governor, it's either the governor is a man or a woman.

3. PDP has ruled Nigeria for 14yrs now, and there's nothing to boast about in the SE, apart from the Enugu International airport.

4. APC is a party known to be producing the best candidate in any election. Be it gubernatorial, senatorial, or others.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

According to your epistle, Ngige is now an outcast for daring to have ambition.....Most of your choice of words here would definitely be used against you and Jonathan in 2015 when you come begging for votes.
Thats your opinion. In other words, you dont see anything wrong with someone contesting every election (legislative and gubernatorial) since 2003? Some people see it as desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
Unblockable: The main reasons while Anambra must be governed by APC, are:

1. The best governor the south east has ever produced is an APC Governor.

2. The south east, Anambra particularly can no longer tolerate a man-woman as a governor, it's either the governor is a man or a woman.

3. PDP has ruled Nigeria for 14yrs now, and there's nothing to boast about in the SE, apart from the Enugu International airport.

4. APC is a party known to be producing the best candidate in any election. Be it gubernatorial, senatorial, or others.
The competition for the worst governor in the southeast is actually between Rochas and Theodore Orji.

Meanwhile, read below what FRESH AIR has done in the southeast in the last 2 years.
https://www.nairaland.com/1455264/fresh-air-south-east
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Abagworo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The competition for the worst governor in the southeast is actually between Rochas and Theodore Orji.

Meanwhile, read below what FRESH AIR has done in the southeast in the last 2 years.

It pains you and your likes that APC has done marvelously well in Imo State. My problem is that despite getting the highest percentage of rigged votes from Abia in 2011 the picture below is the state of federal roads in Aba. Port-Harcourt Road and Ikot-Ekpene Road. God shall surely judge you all for this wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
(IN)sincere 9gerian you think you can second guess Ndi Anambra come saturday abi with all this your Inaugural lecture abi

In Anambra North,PDP/Tony Nwoye will serve as an albatross to an Obiano winning by any appreciable margin. APC will make a fantastic impact owing to the Ngige phenomenon on its own and Ralph Okeke's effect from Anambra East/West

APGA 35%
PDP 25%
APC 20%
LP 15%
Others

In Anambra Central,Ngige has it on a lockdown! Peter Obi/Victor Umeh are inconsequential.

APC 55%
APGA 25%
LP 15%
PDP 10%
Others 5%

Anambra South Ngige as adduced to by u is also strong here

LP 45%
APC 25%
APGA 15%
PDP 10%
Others 5%

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Unblockable: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Do I need to visit the above link, before knowing what to say?? Not at all.

I've always known you to be a fresh air crooner, ever where fresh air does not exist, you claim it exists.

Have you forgotten Peter Adaobi of Anambra state?? I believe that main reason why you feel that Okorocha is worse than any other governor is because he defeted from APGA to APC (which you all Islamic party).

Apart from those people, who dislike Okorocha because of the party he belongs, which plausible person would compare Okorocha with Adaobi??
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abagworo:

It pains you and your likes that APC has done marvelously well in Imo State. My problem is that despite getting the highest percentage of rigged votes from Abia in 2011 the picture below is the state of federal roads in Aba. Port-Harcourt Road and Ikot-Ekpene Road. God shall surely judge you all for this wickedness.
Nonsense! Yes FG has not fixed all the federal roads but compared to what was obtainable in the past, we've seen much more activity in the road sector in the last 2 years. Some federal roads are still bad but so also are many state roads. Take those pictures to the federal controller of works in State concerned and ask why the road has not been fixed. After all, govt should be collaboration between citizens and their leaders. But dont derail this thread

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
So many new accounts have been opened recently within the last 2 months because of anambra election.
after ngige loses this election,I expect many of these NL monikers like unblockable and others to die naturally with the demise of ngiges ambition.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Eziachi: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
@OP, At the start of reading your what I thought to be a supposed analysis, I thought I am going to be reading an unbiased article of what will most likely to happen, until I realised it was all about how much you don't like Ngige and how you are predicting his whipping like last time according to you.
If I remember correctly, the same Ngige wasn't exactly beaten flat as you make us believed last time, even with the huge influence of our dearest late Ikemba on Peter Obi's side.
There is no crime not to like a candidate, but don't make your supposed analysis to have a tail of a neutral. Who really give a hoot which of the birds of the same feather rig the best and smartest?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Unblockable: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
chima12: So many new accounts have been opened recently within the last 2 months because of anambra election.
after ngige loses this election,I expect many of these NL monikers like unblockable and others to die naturally with the demise of ngiges ambition.
As far as Nairaland remains, I'll also remain
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by princenonny(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ngige has won the nov 16th election on nairaland.com
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Eziachi:

@OP, At the start of reading your what I thought to be a supposed analysis, I thought I am going to be reading an unbiased article of what will most likely to happen, until I realised it was all about how much you don't like Ngige and how you are predicting his whipping like last time according to you.
If I remember correctly, the same Ngige wasn't exactly beaten flat as you make us believed last time, even with the huge influence of our dearest late Ikemba on Peter Obi's side.
There is no crime not to like a candidate, but don't make your supposed analysis to have a tail of a neutral. Who really give a hoot which of the birds of the same feather rig the best and smartest?
I just relayed what people on ground are saying about Ngige and the election. You'll be so shocked to know that even very highly placed people jokingly refer to APC as Boko Haram party.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Sealeddeal(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I just relayed what people on ground are saying about Ngige and the election. You'll be so shocked to know that even very highly placed people jokingly refer to APC as Boko Haram party.
which ground are you talking about? why dont you come to anambra state and observe what is happening? Surely,i tip Obiano to win but not as your poor analysis suggest. Willie Obiano can only win through massive rigging. Go and visit any part of anambra state and confirm yourself. in fact,his posters and banners are either torn or painted black throughout parts of anambra state with anambra central being the worst.Obiano's supports in anambra north is equally being swallowed by Tonye Nwoye just less than 12days into the race. Equally,as always,anambra north is a PDP area.
in fact,in a free and fair atmosphere, Willie Obiano cannot get second position.
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
First let me thank you sir for your trustworthy.am your number one fan and will always be.@sincere nigeria
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
To the sycophants pls stop ranting and cursing cuz we Anambrarians has chosen Apga and will do any thing to defend Apga in Anambra and the whole Igbo states. We are also ready to keep Pdp at fedral level.quit talking trash and mind ya business
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by obayaya(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
op your analysis is kinda cool but I must say it's not exactly what is obtainable on the ground.

nevertheless, APGA will win Ngige will come 3rd or 4th.

ask me how I know? I was at Building material market ogidi in idemmili north when Obiano visited 2 days ago.. the crowd that greeted him was a matured crowd that wanted to hear what he has to say.

but when Ngige came today, all the job Men and apprentices picked up the available broom and started shouting. at the end he couldn't even enter the market and couldn't say anything meaningful.

in the line I was in, out of about 20 Ppl that ran to meet him with the broom, only one had a valid voters card, others just went there to make noise and struggle for pin ups and t shirts.
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by PETEROKONKWO: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
THE GUARDIAN VERDICT on UKE ADORATION GROUND TRAGEDY
…the blood of the innocents will avenge itself on saturday through the ballot box
"....There is little indication that the organisers fully envisaged or prepared for such a crowd. But of far more significance is the presence at the vigil of the Anambra State Governor Peter Obi and a team of political aides and party officials including a governorship candidate in the coming election, slated for November 16. Although the governor had reportedly left before the dawn tragedy, his presence at the vigil with party men smirks of a mix of politics and religion.” THE GUARDIAN Editorial of 13.11.13 @ p.14
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php/opinion/editorial/138184-adoration-ground-s-dawn-tragedy

ANAMBRA: AVERTING LOOMING TRAGEDY FOR A PEOPLE
- Pat Utomi
“Given the way things continue to be done in Nigeria, anything is possible, as outcome but men of their word must stand up to be counted and so it is imperative that my voice be loud and clear, given the importance of this moment for which history will judge us all. Given how the APGA leadership has conducted things the field is narrowed to Ngige and Ubah, and Ngige is the man that fits the bill for the moment.”
http://citizensplatform.net/2013/11/anambra-averting-looming-tragedy-for-a-people-by-pat-utomi/

UTOMI ENDORSES NGIGE:-
http://ireports-ng.com/2013/11/12/anambra-guber-pat-utomi-endorses-chris-ngige-condemns-apgas-choice-of-candidate/

MULTIPLE REGISTRATION SAGA a.ka. OBIANOGATE:-
KEYAMO Issues 24-Hour Ultimatum to INEC to Prosecute Obiano
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/apc-demands-inec-prosecution-anambra-governorship-candidate-within-24-hours
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Cuche: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nnewi, Onitsha and Awka are the key because of the population of voters.
For now it will really be difficult to say between Ngige and Ubah who carries the day but as soon as results start coming in, if Ngige can take 4 LGAs from the south ....runoffs will be avoided
There could be runoffs between the duo
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! by Cuche: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
@sinc9ja
we don't predict elections results like that.
The most important factor that helps in fore casting results is the marketability of the brand (Candidate).
I will give Anambra North to Nwoye he is far more selleable brand than Obiano. Don't forget that Onitsha has a large chunk of the North population and Ngige commands respect among the traders. Obi is hated there because of the frequent harassment by his tax/levy collection
3rd -4th position in this election is between APGA and PDP depending on who gathers a little more votes from the South.
Votes from Awka (civil servants domain) is definitely not for APGA.
Then Nnewi/Ihiala axis is for Ubah but Ngige still has some good votes . APGA is out of the equation here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? / PDP Rally Was So Funny At Osun Yesterday / How "WAEC Seized My English Results Thrice" - Hon Patrick Obahiagbon [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.