Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Said I Ll Make Anambra State The Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Said I Ll Make Anambra State The Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (686 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. / Can The Fg Make Anambra The Industrial And Technological Hub Of Nigeria/africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah Said I Ll Make Anambra State The Industrial Hub Of Nigeria by youthsanambra: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
The flag-bearer of the Labour Party in the forthcoming election has said he would

make Anambra State the industrial hub of Nigeria if voted into office.

To do this, Ubah insists that he will tap into and utilise the Igbo man’s strong-

minded spirit of enterprise, industry and commerce to develop Anambra State,

adding that the legendary spirit of determination is fast waning among

Anambrarians.

“We have a plan to make commerce and industry a cardinal focal point of the Labour

Party government in Anambra State by creating an enabling environment for micro,

small-and-medium-scale enterprises to boom in Igbo land. This is a plan that would

make Onitsha, one of the commercial hubs in sub-Saharan Africa, to wear another

attractive look: a crowd-pulling Mecca for local and foreign tourists,” Ubah said.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Said I Ll Make Anambra State The Industrial Hub Of Nigeria by youthsanambra: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
He is the action man,we need action not too much talk or grammar,we are not new in this game okay,we all knw wadup with politics,ngige is in big agreement with the yorubas too pay in returns on this oil found in anambra,so do u think ngige will work no he cant,because he has not been working in the senate yeah ,how do u think he will change over night,we just need ifeanyi ubah the action man,vote ifeanyi ubah vote action,vote job creation ,vote security,vote development
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Said I Ll Make Anambra State The Industrial Hub Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Whoever that promises one a cloth,you first check the one on him

Let Ifeanyi Uba go and turn around Capital Oil and Gas Ltd that AMCON has appointed a 3 man management team into

Let no one be fooled!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Said I Ll Make Anambra State The Industrial Hub Of Nigeria by youthsanambra: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
NAMDI EKWEONU (AGULERI)

Who is Willy Obiano,to start with the man is not from Aguleri, he is from Igbarim, we the Aguleri people dont know him, his father came and settle in Aguleri, he is not a member of any Aguleri meeting , Ndi Anambra, a stich in time saves nine, before somebody want to rule a State , he suppose to know the State very well, own a property in that state, boast of people he helped before trying for Governor, the Children he pay school fees for, the community development he made to his community. Let say NO to Egbe bulu onaa. Willy Obiano is a total stranger to Anambra State.

(1) (Reply)

El–rufai Restricted In His Hotel Room Ahead Of Anambra Election / Breaking News : Sekibo Ijaw National Congress President Slumps In Bayelsa State / Youths Protest Arrest Of Alhaji Sule Lamido Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.