Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Shocking Revelation: Nobody Is Getting Out Alive - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shocking Revelation: Nobody Is Getting Out Alive (969 Views)

10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) / Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! / Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation: Nobody Is Getting Out Alive by ionaira(f): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
I know you might be a little scared reading this but I’m sorry I have a little bad news for you. A recent study carried out by Hot Swen research team has shown that nobody is getting out of this life alive. Yes no matter how hard you try, you are not getting out alive.
Don’t cry, I cried too when I got the report but here is the good news: you have the right to enjoy your current life to the fullest. Oh yeah, do I see a smile there?
A lot of us take life too seriously forgetting that we won’t be here forever. Many times, we get angry with the people we love, we yell at them we get worried over little things and all that, but trust me we can do without all this and live a better life. Life is already very short so why make it any shorter? You think a hundred years is a long time? Trust me, it’s not, time flies. Go and ask your eighty year old grandpa I’m sure he would be able to explain that to you better. Times flies even faster when we don’t live our lives to the fullest.
Ok, don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying you should start being a miscreant, but common, stop taking life like you own all the problems in the world. I won’t bore you too much with all these talks but I’ll just give you one priceless tip that will change your life if you use it well.
Here is the priceless tip

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Jealous Wife / God Is A Nigerian *see This And U Gonna Knw* / Which Is More Popular, "My Oga At The Top" Or "There Is God O?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.