Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,833 members, 7,841,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public (44943 Views)

Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre / Aliyu Giwa, Nigerian Policeman Dapper Than Some Musicians (Photos) / Picture of Policeman Dragging Moshood Erubami of Campaign for Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by ayos82: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
effisyman: Next will be accidental discharge.

Ur right exactly what I thought.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by PhemmyTinny(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
costandi: His royal HIGHNESS!!! gringringrin Sure Sir!!!
HRH indeed...lwkmd
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
ndu_chucks: Most of you would want law enforcement agents to give you a break or the benefit of the doubt when caught driving without correct particulars, so you should be ashamed for being the judge and jury for this police officer, who is charged to protect you, by the way.

How are you sure that he did not roll up tobacco to save of cost of cigarettes? Many of these fine officers have given their lives to protect you. Not all of them are criminals. Give the man a break!

Most of you who have concluded that what you see in the pic is weed, are most likely d ope heads and weed smokers anyway.

What is he even saying and in which language?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by Sunofgod(m): 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
He's on 'lunch break' - naija style.

leave him alone . .. . .

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by thaoriginator: 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
ayos82:

Ur right exactly what I thought.
Not before u saw d dude's post grinwinksad
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by goldfish80(m): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
This is just a glimpse of what is happening everyday in the streets. The average Nigerian policeman/mopol would prefer you bribe him with weed or alchohol than paper money.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by redsun(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
In a normal world he's just lost his job.He can't be smoking weed in uniform and on duty.Unless of course weed was legal and free for all in nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by cachal: 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
ibkgab001: Nah today .... Come to Ojuore in Ota ogun state you will see plenty police. Smoking and drinking pure ethanol called ojuina

Where is Ojuore?
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 14, 2013
What else do you expect when mostly touts are recruited into the Nigerian Police Force....atleast its a moderate sized jumbo so I don't think there would be any cause for accidental discharge all things being equal...lol

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 14, 2013
What else do you expect when mostly touts and criminals are recruited into the Nigerian Police Force....atleast its a moderate sized jumbo so I don't think there would be any cause for accidental discharge all things being equal...lol
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by IAMBREEZY: 12:21am On Nov 14, 2013
grin wink.
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 14, 2013
What else do you expect when mostly touts and criminals are recruited into the Nigerian Police Force....atleast its a moderate sized jumbo so I don't think there would be any cause for accidental discharge, all things being equal...

....oya policewoman come see yout boss
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 14, 2013
What else do you expect when mostly touts and criminals are recruited into the Nigerian Police Force....atleast its a moderate sized jumbo so I don't think there would be any cause for accidental discharge, all things being equal...

....oya policewoman come see your boss
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by ruggedpastor(m): 12:41am On Nov 14, 2013
warrikid: You guys should stop dissing dis dude oo,
I know for sure dats not weed. Its "skunk" a.k.a SK.
Hoodboiz on NL wud knw wat I'm saying.

Make una free d guy.
guy u be confirm mAn.
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by Subom1(f): 12:44am On Nov 14, 2013
How does the picture and topic correlate to the link?
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:51am On Nov 14, 2013
gcfr.com:
CrossRiver state police, goin by d blue n white painted car.

Nope! Rivers state u mean.
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by Okaka27(m): 12:51am On Nov 14, 2013
Subom1: How does the picture and topic correlate to the link?
MuMu

Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by Subom1(f): 12:59am On Nov 14, 2013
Okaka27: MuMu
That's the perfect description for yourself. A certified orangutan.
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by Okaka27(m): 1:01am On Nov 14, 2013
Subom1: That's the perfect description for yourself. A certified orangutan.
how did the picture not correlate with the link?
Fool
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by Subom1(f): 1:07am On Nov 14, 2013
Okaka27: how did the picture not correlate with the link?
Fool
It seems you are suffering from alexia. I can't help you mate. That's your problem but first step is to see a doctor. Now fk off your illiterate self away from me!! Let me try and help you. Go to page 0. Try to read the link or ask someone to help you read it. Click on it, and see if it relates to the topic/ pic. Once you do, you will understand why I said what I said
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by blocker: 2:23am On Nov 14, 2013
Both States taxis are adorned with white stripes but Rivers State taxis go by a darker shade of blue.This is a Cross River taxi. But one cannot be sure of the location where the pic was taken by the cab's colour.
RICHIE BOI:

Nope! Rivers state u mean.
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by LeSaint(m): 3:50am On Nov 14, 2013
You can't prove that allegation. You need hard evidence; this is not. Period.
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by NobleG1(m): 4:08am On Nov 14, 2013
What we've in Nigeria are thieves in uniform not police.
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by pappilo(m): 4:27am On Nov 14, 2013
Definitely photoshopped. So many dont have an eye for detail. The end of the joint is too fat compared to other parts of the image. For example, the joint is fater than his left thumb. If you have ever rolled a regular joint, you'll know there is no way this is possible. This is a clear indication the joint was super imposed into the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by Originalsly: 4:52am On Nov 14, 2013
Why is it ok if he was smoking cigarettes and so terrible if it's weed? More of them need to smoke.weed to calm their nerves and make them less aggressive, abusive and trigger happy.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by greatgod2012(f): 5:05am On Nov 14, 2013
This is part of our problem in this country; employing law breakers as law enforcement agent! What type of law would you expect this to enforce now than accidental discharge. His brain is already charged, what good thing do you expect from him, i'm sure that after smoking the weed, he will crown it with kai-kai, so what good do you expect from someone like that?
May God help us in this country. Amen.
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 14, 2013
He is cleaning his eyes cool
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by lekkie073(m): 5:37am On Nov 14, 2013
warrikid: You guys should stop dissing dis dude oo,
I know for sure dats not weed. Its "skunk" a.k.a SK.
Hoodboiz on NL wud knw wat I'm saying.

Make una free d guy.
DAT thing too big to be SK. and ifna SK DAT man I see won't use his cash to buy such quantity of SK to smoke in a single wrap.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by omenka(m): 5:43am On Nov 14, 2013
Most of the officers of naija police are just a bunch of uniformed tauts. The force needs a complete overhaul to redeem itself from its current decrepit state.
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by Reference(m): 5:45am On Nov 14, 2013
mu2sa2: He can escape sanction if he's smart, because the pic is not conclusive that he actually smoked weed. This case is different from the video clips circulated recently.

Yeah, yeah. He smoked but didn't inhale ala George Bush Jnr. Anyway the Mayor of Toronto's just fine so...
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by lymelyte(m): 6:05am On Nov 14, 2013
Abeg mk una leave d man mk he high forget him problem.problem to many for the world..Atleast, when he dey cloud nine,he go happy for d time being..
Come to think of it,what is wrong in smoking Sk? Is it because he is a police man? I have seen doc smoking sk..
Re: Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public by tosinaded(m): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2013
Sardonic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides / Tinubu Wins Oyo, Clears All 33 Local Government Area / Photos From Mohammed Babangida's Daughter's 10th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.