Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,980 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device (1755 Views)

How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer / How Can I Share Internet Connection Using A Usb Modem? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by pxjosh(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
i want to share my internet connection from my pc to a wireless device but don't know how to go about it. help please
Re: How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by clip: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
Download mhotspot. Follow the instruction
Re: How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by pxjosh(m): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
copied. thanks a million
Re: How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by dazzy4real(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
dude thanks for this info.. i succeeded in connecting it to my ipad but it was not browsing what could i be doing wrong?
Re: How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by clip: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
dazzy4real: dude thanks for this info.. i succeeded in connecting it to my ipad but it was not browsing what could i be doing wrong?

Check the password and connection. Do you still have data plan on your host line?
Re: How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by kentochi(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
How many system can i connect at once and where can i download. Mhotspot
Re: How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by Chikebrain: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
You could download connectify. It sure does the Job
Re: How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by dazzy4real(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
clip:

Check the password and connection. Do you still have data plan on your host line?

yes i still have data when i did it everything connected but it was not browsing wen i checked the reading it was not receiving or sending
Re: How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by bedford101(m): 4:51am On Nov 21, 2013
dazzy4real: dude thanks for this info.. i succeeded in connecting it to my ipad but it was not browsing what could i be doing wrong?
go to your connection select the device with which you connect to the internet and click properties navigate to sharing tab and enable sharing select ur wireless... In my case its wireless network connection 2
Re: How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by pxjosh(m): 6:27am On Nov 21, 2013
Chikebrain: You could download connectify. It sure does the Job
i downloaded connectify and after the long period of installation, i still could not use it, until i upgrade to connectify pro. it was really annoying
Re: How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by Chikebrain: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
pxjosh: i downloaded connectify and after the long period of installation, i still could not use it, until i upgrade to connectify pro. it was really annoying
Lol, sorry you would have downloaded the cracked version from torrents. Thank God its working now.
Re: How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by pxjosh(m): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Chikebrain:
Lol, sorry you would have downloaded the cracked version from torrents. Thank God its working now.
is it the cracked version of the connectify pro? pls tell me how u did it
Re: How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by bedford101(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2013
pxjosh: is it the cracked version of the connectify pro? pls tell me how u did it
to be frank connectify will still give u more stress just go For mhotspot
Re: How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by pxjosh(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2013
bedford101: to be frank connectify will still give u more stress just go For mhotspot

yeah connectify is really fustrating i've installed and uninstalled many times cos i could not use it. i even downloaded mHostspot but the program refused to launch.i guess there's a problem somewhere but don't know how to adress it. it just won't launch. how will i go about it?
Re: How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by clip: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
pxjosh: yeah connectify is really fustrating i've installed and uninstalled many times cos i could not use it. i even downloaded mHostspot but the program refused to launch.i guess there's a problem somewhere but don't know how to adress it. it just won't launch. how will i go about it?

Are you sure your computer is free of virus. Have you been able to download and launch another software?
Re: How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by pxjosh(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2013
Yes. Other software works. And i hav avast antivirus on d sys
Re: How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by EbongAbas(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
well, dude....iequally use connectify (cracked version) on my pc-windows 7 & it works. Atimes u know, some apps are restricted to certain pc's ops....
Re: How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device by chrisley024(m): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ebong Abas: well, dude....iequally use connectify (cracked version) on my pc-windows 7 & it works. Atimes u know, some apps are restricted to certain pc's ops....
Can u help me wit d cracked version? emmychris024@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Can The LAN Base Switches Upgraded To IP Base? If Yes, What Would Be The Procedu / Ways To Pay For A VPN Service / Can I Get A Good Laptop For 20k To 25k In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.