Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Few Things I Have Noticed In Gej's Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Things I Have Noticed In Gej's Government (1366 Views)

List Of Northerners And Their Appointments Under Gej's Government! / In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" / Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Things I Have Noticed In Gej's Government by eyenCalabar(m): 12:52am On Nov 14, 2013
States that make so much noise gets more attention and favour from the FG. States that cannot cry out or have anybody to cry for them gets little attention or nothing.

The North has been making so much noise since GEJ stepped into office and hence, Mr. President has been working so hard to calm them, appointing so many of them to some important offices. At a point, he even got confused and this led to the building of the Almajiri’s schools where future terrorists could be raised just to please them. As we speak, more than 80 percent of those working in the state house are from the North. His recent photograph with Bill Gate can prove this. The likes of Ciroma and el-Rufai are now quite.

The Creek guys shaked his state and environs and hence, he decided to fix them, awarding scholarships to so many of them to study abroad. While those that refused scholarships live large in Nigeria and now handles multi-million naira contracts with experience to handle such from militancy. I also learnt that so many places in his region now enjoys steady power supply.

The South West and GEJ are now friends. The Eko Atlantic City is almost complete courtesy of GEJ’s support and full attention.

The Igbos are not left out. They have also gotten enough from him because they have been mourning Biafra’s demise and always making so much noise that they would have been better off with the Biafra government. I don't know who told them that anyway! Today, they are enjoying 22—24hrs power supply per day; massive projects being commissioned while some are in the making.

But what happens to the AKWACROSS -the Cross Riverians and the Akwa Ibomites? What has GEJ government done for them? Didn’t he make promises during his campaign days to them too? Or is it only in Enugu that campaign promises could be kept? Is it because we don’t have people to make noise for us? No light, no good major road, no major project completed! The displaced Bakassi people are still suffering and living in pains. The Calabar-Itu Road is now a death trap with it's old dilapidated bridges. Nobody knows when our own Power Plant is going to be completed because there's nobody to speed this up or make noise about it for him to hear.

But it's okay. He made mouth watering promises and we believed him. He had wonderful jingles airing always on our local television stations, we fell in love with them and got carried away. On that fateful day, my old mum had to muster some strength and take a walk to the polling centre to cast her vote for him. I had to be on that long queue under a hot sun long before the INEC officials came and even with struggles to maintain my position just so that I could vote GEJ. Yes! I was really in love with his jingles and I was carried away!!!
Re: Few Things I Have Noticed In Gej's Government by bloggernaija: 1:41am On Nov 14, 2013
The South West and GEJ are now friends. The Eko Atlantic City is almost complete courtesy of GEJ’s support and full attention.

Error

Eko Atlantic has nothing to do with GEJ or any of those money sharing Abuja laggards.

Those responsible are

1 Tinubu - the brains behind it
2 Fashola -the facilitator
3 chagouris - the private investor

All GEJ is good at is building dining rooms ,city gate , First Ladies centre and other self serving/superfluous crap.

5 Likes

Re: Few Things I Have Noticed In Gej's Government by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2013

What sort of erroneous assertion is this now grin

Which project is 'almost' complete?
Which GEJ's full attention?

Wahala dey o.
These people and low intellectual abilities sha! undecided
Re: Few Things I Have Noticed In Gej's Government by eyenCalabar(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2013
SLIDE waxie: The South West and GEJ are now friends. The Eko Atlantic City is almost complete courtesy of GEJ’s support and full attention.

What sort of erroneous assertion is this now grin

Which project is 'almost' complete?
Which GEJ's full attention?

Wahala dey o.
These people and low intellectual abilities sha! undecided

What is low intellectual abilities here? Didn't GEJ visit Lagos because of Eko Atlantic? Is he not giving support? Is it not in the news? Didn't I see pictures posted everywhere online?
Re: Few Things I Have Noticed In Gej's Government by DankemzI(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2013
eyenCalabar:

What is low intellectual abilities here? Didn't GEJ visit Lagos because of Eko Atlantic? Is he not giving support? Is it not in the news? Didn't I see pictures posted everywhere online?

Abeg ask them we Akwa-Cross are being over looked no federal project... 2015 is coming
Re: Few Things I Have Noticed In Gej's Government by kel4soft: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2013
I agree with the OP on this thread. I actually told my Dad something close to this topic. I think Amaechi noise on the east-west road made Orubebe to sit up. Even the recent accusation of abandoning of the remodelling of PH Intl Airport by the same Amaechi also made NCAA and FAAN for the first time visit the Airport to see things for themselves. And work has fully commenced full time. Do you know the attention given to Rivers axis of the east-west road is not the same given to Bayelsa who rub his belly.
Re: Few Things I Have Noticed In Gej's Government by omenka(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2013
eyenCalabar:

It seems the intellectual ability is lower than we thought!!!gringrin
Re: Few Things I Have Noticed In Gej's Government by GenOrumov: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
Your assertions are totally wrong that I don't know where to start rubbishing it from. Though I understand your point, which is "those who make the most noise get the most attention" but your articulation skill (on this issue) is very poor by the analogies you have used.
Re: Few Things I Have Noticed In Gej's Government by eyenCalabar(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Gen. Orumov:
Your assertions are totally wrong that I don't know where to start rubbishing it from. Though I understand your point, which is "those who make the most noise get the most attention" but your articulation skill (on this issue) is very poor by the analogies you have used.

Well, I wasn't happy writing this but thank God you understand my point. And still am not happy. Anywhere am wrong, I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Few Things I Have Noticed In Gej's Government by eyenCalabar(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
kel4soft: I agree with the OP on this thread. I actually told my Dad something close to this topic. I think Amaechi noise on the east-west road made Orubebe to sit up. Even the recent accusation of abandoning of the remodelling of PH Intl Airport by the same Amaechi also made NCAA and FAAN for the first time visit the Airport to see things for themselves. And work has fully commenced full time. Do you know the attention given to Rivers axis of the east-west road is not the same given to Bayelsa who rub his belly.

This is exactly what am saying. If there's nobody to make noise for you, no attention!

(1) (Reply)

Chibok Girls: Dialogue With Insurgents, Sultan Tells FG / Interesting News from Ogun State, SW Nigeria / PHOTO : Dangote Invests $1 Billion In Rice Production In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.