Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Application Letter From Lexitive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application Letter From Lexitive (1586 Views)

Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate / I Want To Know The Differences Between "Cover Letter" And "Application Letter" / Must Read: Application Letter For Employment From A Graduate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application Letter From Lexitive by zada(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2013
Please house, got an Email from Lexitive Outsourcing Centre for the position of virtual call centre agent. Does anyone hv an idea and hw genuine are this people. Timely, response will be appreciated. Thank all.
Re: Application Letter From Lexitive by toluwaseun: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2013
I also got a mail from them too.
Re: Application Letter From Lexitive by ZeusAlmighty(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Na so me sef see am o...asking me to call an international number
Re: Application Letter From Lexitive by Samcathe: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
Please house..lets share our opinion here.. I also got a mail
Re: Application Letter From Lexitive by toluwaseun: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
Please has anyone called the International number?
Re: Application Letter From Lexitive by martyns200(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
Well am actually surprised hearing u guyz asked one another if they called the international number, wll actually I got a mail from them last week, they were pre-interview questions as they titled it but very technical, 10 questions, subjected to 10points each, I performed woeful if I must say cos I scored 10 outta 100. 3days back, an internaional number called me which I picked and it was from lexitive, interviewing me on phone which lasted for 2mins and I was told to check the result of the interview in the email between 24hrs- 48hrs. Few days after that I was jus lucky to get an email from them this afternoon and as if I knew it would be like this training tele marketing stuff, a clipse from the email:
Congratulation,

You have successfully scale through all the interview stages.
We are please to offer you a Provisional Offer of Employment.
However, You are required to attend a formal CALL CENTER training.

Below are list of training outfits in Lagos.

BPO Academy Nigeria
http://www.bpoacademynigeria.com

CCSP
http://www.ccsponline.net/call-centre-training/

PEX Trainex
http://trainex.eventzilla.net

If you should to accept the offer, we will pay 80% of the training fee.
We have concluded arrangement with "PEX Trainex" and we are currently making arrangements with other training firms.
Your Employment will be confirm after you present a proof of attendance.

Best Regards.

T.D Edwin
HR & Recruitment
Lexitive Outsourcing Center

(NB: SEND US A MAIL TO INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND ALSO INDICATE YOUR PREFERED TRAINING OUTFIT)
Re: Application Letter From Lexitive by boofydon: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
Na scam jo! Ull end of paying for the training without any prospect of employment
Re: Application Letter From Lexitive by martyns200(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Yea that's true when I registered, found out that the 20pcent left for me to pay is $80, jus had to close the page

boofydon: Na scam jo! Ull end of paying for the training without any prospect of employment
Re: Application Letter From Lexitive by Obaadefolawe: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]House,I got d letter of provisional appointment wt all d training stuff,and I called the number on d site of one of the training centers and was told u can pay at d venue. I feel we can gv it a trial by just getting to d venue wt our money nd if not satisfied wt wats on ground,will just take a walk. Just my own opinion sha.
Re: Application Letter From Lexitive by Barus: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hi house,I also got am email 4rm dem asking me to do d call centre trainin b4 being offered d job....strange isn't it? Y don't de just employ nd trian der staffs....shey na 1 day training na

Kip me updated biko!!
Re: Application Letter From Lexitive by Samcathe: 12:19am On Nov 26, 2013
I also got their message but I guess its a real scam. Out of the three trainning center they listed.,it was only the pex trainex they recommend that does not have a website.

Eventzilla I guess is only a payment portal. Just check the email add of the pex trainex well.,you will realise they use a gmail add with dinner as the username.

I ask them to change the trainning company for me but i have not receive any reply from them for some days.

Pls open ur eyes oooo

(1) (Reply)

Plz Who Is Going To Link Me Up As Safety Officer Trainee / COSSE LTD Online Test. Who Else Is Writing??? / Laplace Technologies Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.