Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers (18029 Views)

Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers / If You Were To Be Nairaland's Admin For An Hour? / If I Was The Nairaland Admin For Just A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by LagosBobo1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2007
Admin, how does one send a private message to a follow Nairaland member?
The PM features doesn't seem to be working angry
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by tobaaro(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2007
Seun welldone oo!!

Pls can u change my username too??
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hello Moderator(s)

Could you pls remove this thread I created from the Programming section https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-73890.0.html It's no longer valid.

Thanks!
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by pterygott(f): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2007
seun, wy r u not answering our questions anymore. . .? r u behind closed doors wit mrs seun?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Seun(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2007
I'll try to answer soon. Having a really frustrating day.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by tobaaro(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2007
Sorry jare Seun,

Wats bugging u? Lite a joint and relax on d couch,
U'll definitely feel better!!!
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2007
seun, hope you fel a lot better today. Pls i would love to change my username. I hope its not too much of a favour to ask.

May i also add that nairaland is the bomb. i am kind of addicted to it.

Keep it up
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Naija4show(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2007
[b][size=15pt]SEUN, WHY DID YOU BAN MISHOO

HE DID NOT VIOLATE ANY RULES !!

ALL HE DID WAS TO EXPRESS HIS OPINION WHICH WAS CONTRARY TO YOUR OWN.

SO WHAT IS WRONG IN HAVING A DIFF OPINION

SEUN! SEUN!! SEUN !!
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]![/[/size]b]
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by karrye(f): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2007
Hi seun,
i'd like to change my username,
how do we do this?
i noticed u said u'd do it for someone.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by karrye(f): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2007
Naija4show:

[b][size=15pt]SEUN, WHY DID YOU BAN MISHOO

HE DID NOT VIOLATE ANY RULES !!

ALL HE DID WAS TO EXPRESS HIS OPINION WHICH WAS CONTRARY TO YOUR OWN.

SO WHAT IS WRONG IN HAVING A DIFF OPINION

SEUN! SEUN!! SEUN !!
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]![/[/size]b]

hey people,
seun is HUMAN, Therefore he cant please everyone. undecided

To err is human, shay
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Seun(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2007
Why don't you tell us more about the opinion he expressed. It must have been an evil opinion.
If someone comes to you and says, "in my opinion, your mother is a prostitute" would you forgive?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Naija4show(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2007
THATS NOT TRUE AT ALL, MAN!!

CAN YOU REALLY FIND OUT WHAT HE DID WRONG ?? AND TELL US HERE, PLS.

AM SURE HIS ACTIONS DOESNT WARRANT THIS !!!

JUST THE POST !!
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by tobaaro(m): 5:40am On Aug 30, 2007
karrye:

hey people,
seun is HUMAN, Therefore he can't please everyone. undecided

To err is human, shay

Seun dont gawk it!! karrye is purely being manipulative!!
, Taking sides wit u so u'll change username! But i asked 1st and u've nt even changed mine so shine ur eyes ooo!!!
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by tobaaro(m): 5:49am On Aug 30, 2007
Seun:

Why don't you tell us more about the opinion he expressed. It must have been an evil opinion.
If someone comes to you and says, "in my opinion, your mother is a prostitute" would you forgive?

Honestly, it rili depends!!
Wat if d person has pickd up ur mothr on d road like in Ikeja or V.I. or met her @ EMPIRE andfucked her, then he gave her money? And he now sees u walkin on d road or on nairaland and he was tellin u his experience wit ur mother, and he mentiond dat she's a prostitute?? There's nothing bad in dat which will involve excommunic8n 4rm nairaland!! tongue Think about it!

I like ur analogy! U shuld start a thread on it?

Dont ban me oo!!
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by karrye(f): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2007
tobaaro:

Seun don't gawk it!! karrye is purely being manipulative!!
, Taking sides wit u so u'll change username! But i asked 1st and u've nt even changed mine so shine your eyes ooo!!!

hey tobarro, i like u already

ur the regular hustling nigerian.

dont take it P, its just my opinion + i dont think kissin ass works 4 the likes of seun (nuff said)

@seun

how far wiv d username change
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Seun(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2007
I can change your usernames for you if you are new members. What do you want your new usernames to be?
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Gamine(f): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2007
seun, y do u keep those sexuality threads goin like that shocked shocked

im gona report

dis one!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1129.64.html
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Seun(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2007
You should have reported earlier. I'm not omniscient. If you don't report it, I may never see it.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by mishooo(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2007
Bros i can see you have banned naija4show !! grin grin grin
fine !! He was worth it, but not mishoo.
[size=14pt]Again i ask what did he do ?[/size]
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by mishooo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2007
Man, i was always good till now !!

[size=20pt]Dont make a villian out of me[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/size] !!
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Nobella(f): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2007
Hi, I tried posting arequest about achatroom, I dint know it had already been asked so my post was trashed. Is it possible to have one? (achatroom).

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by tobaaro(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2007
Seun pls can u change my name 2 august15?
i hav my reasons,
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by tobaaro(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2007
no worry sef! i'm kinda enjoyin d username alredy!!
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by desaint01(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2007
I WANT 2 KNOW THE PROCEDURE INVOLVED IN POSTING A TOPIC THAT WOULD APPEAR ON THE NAIRALAND HOME PAGE AS A TOPIC. I HAVE GONE TO THE TUTORIAL PAGE AND DIDNT SEE IT. debike82@yahoo.com
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2007
tobaaro:

no worry sef! i'm kind of enjoyin d username alredy!!

lol, funny you!
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by spora(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2007
desaint01:

I WANT 2 KNOW THE PROCEDURE INVOLVED IN POSTING A TOPIC THAT WOULD APPEAR ON THE NAIRALAND HOME PAGE AS A TOPIC. I HAVE GONE TO THE TUTORIAL PAGE AND DIDNT SEE IT. debike82@yahoo.com

Sorry, you don't have the "power" to have a topic on Nairaland Home Page. Just post your topic anywhere and if His Naira Majesty (HNM) Alaiyeluwa Seun Admin finds it "suitable" to be in the Home Page, it surely will.

So it is the king that determines what goes to the home page. However, you can help yourself by posting a topic that is sensible, sensitive, new and something in form of advice [s](like please help, my madam want me to sleep with her)[/s].
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by freelance(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2007
Seun please how do i insert images with a message if i had to?

thanks man
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by excel12(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2007
Seun,could you please explain why you banned me temporarily for about two hours today?Because I realy dont know why.Maybe if you do,i will be more cautious some other time.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2007
Moderator(s)

Good day moderator(s) could you kindly remove @Horus's post from this link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-59716.192.html. The pictures in there are terrifying. undecided and distracting. !!! I hate to see those pictures!.

Pleasssssss do help.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by eagleroland(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2007
Seun, please how can I change my username from olijo to eagle or eagleroland?

God bless you.
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Atuluku(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2007
Seun,Why did you ban excel12 again?He said you accused him of fraud.Spoke with the guy on phone.He is one of those guys i enjoy their post on nairaland.In fact i join nairaland through him.Please unban him
Re: Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2007
@Atuluku
excel12 deserves the ban, but i think he has been unbanned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria / 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.