Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,330 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

How To Be A Website/security Hacker - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Be A Website/security Hacker (1185 Views)

Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics / Your Website Security And SSL Certificate / 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Website/security Hacker by technokid(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2008
Anyone wanna be a hacker? I've got the perfect E-book on how to use the google search engine to hack most sites. If interested send me a mail to ubongcj@yahoo.com
Re: How To Be A Website/security Hacker by sbucareer(f): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2008

Before you begin your learning conquest of the internet, read this article

Re: How To Be A Website/security Hacker by emeke123(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2008
There are alot of site that teach about the positive and negative of hacking, So the question is what side of the fence do you planning staying? because you really dont want to be like the guy in the article,

Sounds intresting though.
Re: How To Be A Website/security Hacker by quadrillio(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2008
my mail is quadri20_wale @ yahoo.com
Re: How To Be A Website/security Hacker by xeroxspy1: 12:04am On Aug 01, 2008
Plz am intrestd, my maik is xeroxspy_1@yahoo.com
Re: How To Be A Website/security Hacker by xeroxspy1: 12:07am On Aug 01, 2008
Guess u are talkn bout GHDB BOOK BY JOHNny somtin
Re: How To Be A Website/security Hacker by ocherome(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2008
am writing a book on hacking in http://codes.naija121.com

feel free to ask question there and contribute if you can.

(1) (Reply)

Free Research Project/thesis Sourcecode In Computer Science / Why C# Developers Are In High Demand / Who Is Familiar With Hosting A Codeigniter Project On Heroku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.