Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Web Developers Needed - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Developers Needed (1731 Views)

For Web Designers And Web Developers Only! / E-marketing Executives And Web Developers Needed Urgently / Nigerian Web Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Developers Needed by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2013
dwittyc0der: People still dey go cybercafe ? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Don't mind the guy, I helped an elderly friend format and reload his Cafe workstations, set things up for him... Checked my NL topics...
Nor be where man dey work him dey chop? #Workshop
Re: Web Developers Needed by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2013
onecentury: I design creativity. Check out www.oncent.net
Will check...
Re: Web Developers Needed by cbrass(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2013
53cur3m0d3:

ur registration process on toniwilstc is a lil bit flawed, see screenshot below... I registered with the details on there
pawscoys is good,try to get better fonts...
U're on the list

There is no registration page on toniwilstc .the site was developed for someone by me
Re: Web Developers Needed by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
cbrass:

There is no registration page on toniwilstc .the site was developed for someone by me
the screenshot says it all
Re: Web Developers Needed by cbrass(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
53cur3m0d3:
the screenshot says it all
That's for naitalk and not toniwilstc, anyway I didn't put much energy to it cos I wasn't realy concerned about security just wanted people to keep posting anyway your point is noted
Re: Web Developers Needed by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
cbrass:
That's for naitalk and not toniwilstc, anyway I didn't put much energy to it cos I wasn't realy concerned about security just wanted people to keep posting anyway your point is noted
Oh! My Bad! Good thing U noted my point
Re: Web Developers Needed by webkuti: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
[b]Hello there,

www.webkuti.com.ng is here. The professionals in E-commerce web designing can guarantee future success of your business activities online. The designs are generally attractive enough to grab the attention of potential buyer or customer. This is possible with the help of web advisors, web designers and web programmers and all these from just one e-commerce web design company.

We combine the supremacy of Information Technology and Online Advertising to create functional websites and provide online solutions on how your website will meet its purpose. We are also creating user friendly websites that are competently planned and implemented in a way that assures the site will provide users with the best experience possible.

Our aim is to set the industry standard in marketing and advertising by using cutting edge technological advancements in website design and development to empower businesses, giving them a wider playing field in the global arena and preparing them as the online system takes over the traditional business processes.

call [url]webkuti.com.ng[/url] for web design and develop. email us info@webkuti.com

check our website http://www.webkuti.com.ng

[/b]
Re: Web Developers Needed by dwittyc0der(f): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
[img][/img]

Re: Web Developers Needed by cbrass(m): 12:58am On Nov 23, 2013
webkuti: [b]Hello there,

www.webkuti.com.ng is here. The professionals in E-commerce web designing can guarantee future success of your business activities online. The designs are generally attractive enough to grab the attention of potential buyer or customer. This is possible with the help of web advisors, web designers and web programmers and all these from just one e-commerce web design company.

We combine the supremacy of Information Technology and Online Advertising to create functional websites and provide online solutions on how your website will meet its purpose. We are also creating user friendly websites that are competently planned and implemented in a way that assures the site will provide users with the best experience possible.

Our aim is to set the industry standard in marketing and advertising by using cutting edge technological advancements in website design and development to empower businesses, giving them a wider playing field in the global arena and preparing them as the online system takes over the traditional business processes.

call [url]webkuti.com.ng[/url] for web design and develop. email us info@webkuti.com

check our website http://www.webkuti.com.ng

[/b]

The name of this your website na wa o..it doesn't sound like a webdeveloper site..sounds like those free domains, no offence intended please

1 Like

Re: Web Developers Needed by webkuti: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
cbrass:

The name of this your website na wa o..it doesn't sound like a webdeveloper site..sounds like those free domains, no offence intended please

Really, It's interesting.
Re: Web Developers Needed by webkuti: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
cbrass:

You give us a project, you will see the answer.
Re: Web Developers Needed by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
onecentury: I design creativity. Check out www.oncent.net
Checked bro, can't find a portfolio page on ur site bro.... I need to see samples as stated in the requirements above....
Re: Web Developers Needed by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
Thanks y'all, I already forwarded Dwittycoder and cbrass's contact details to my Client.... forwarding the 3rd developer (MJ) to him asap........ Expect his call anytime soon
Re: Web Developers Needed by mj(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
It will be fun working with Dwittycoder.

1 Like

Re: Web Developers Needed by dwittyc0der(f): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
mj: It will be fun working with Dwittycoder.

Re: Web Developers Needed by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 24, 2013
i guess i didn't make it grin
Re: Web Developers Needed by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 24, 2013
@dwittyCoder when did u become a female ?
Re: Web Developers Needed by dwittyc0der(f): 5:02am On Nov 24, 2013
dnt worry bro smiley u hv gat many things to do than dis cool cool cool
pc guru: i guess i didn't make it grin
Re: Web Developers Needed by dwittyc0der(f): 5:03am On Nov 24, 2013
Since i didn't find any GF for myself grin grin grin grin so i decided to be one cool cool cool cool cool
pc guru: @dwittyCoder when did u become a female ?
Re: Web Developers Needed by cbrass(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
53cur3m0d3: Thanks y'all, I already forwarded Dwittycoder and cbrass's contact details to my Client.... forwarding the 3rd developer (MJ) to him asap........ Expect his call anytime soon

Wow soo fast!! Just hope dem no go kill us with work o grin
53cur3m0d3: Thanks y'all, I already forwarded Dwittycoder and cbrass's contact details to my Client.... forwarding the 3rd developer (MJ) to him asap........ Expect his call anytime soon

Wow soo fast!! Just hope dem no go kill us with work o
Re: Web Developers Needed by webkuti: 6:41am On Nov 25, 2013
Hello, check our Web design....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Codes & Tricks Using Wapka.mobi / Beginners Guide To Wordpress / How Can I Upload Picture On NL Without The Upload Option..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.