Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday (7548 Views)

A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO / Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit / Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by emperorchedda(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2013
grin[quote author=nikkyshyne] cheesy Oh Lord!! What happened here? grin Someone is being battered here for ignorance
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2013
emperorchedda: Didn't even know I was exchanging words wiv an overgrown baby. Are u sure u weren't Yerimarized?? #swerve
have i told yo that,i have thick skin?like i said,we are gonna keep this thread runnin.even if it takes us like twenty five years.my candid advise to yo is...bera get hair dye,cus you may be too GREY and weak to face me.**pls accept this hanky from a familiar foe.
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2013
Booty butt chic: eeessshhhs! its obvious ur such a looser,uv lost d game...y don't u just behave like airforce1 and just abandon d thread and never come bak grin ,accept d defeat sweerie,,,all d tantrums ur throwin it just bouncing on yur head or do u want 2 be bald before ya wedding undecided grin
sweerie,pls stay outta this?hyadoin?sowie,i am not one that is easily pushed.
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2013
Am so hairy...lolz.winkz
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2013
@chedda BOOM...here comes Annie.run for yo dear life.i tot i asked yo,to type FAST?oouch maybe stil runnin errands for moma.am fervently waitin for yo.winkz....no bad blood,i am havin fun.
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
nikkyshyne: cheesy Oh Lord!! What happened here? grin
MENOPAUSE makes you more forgetful*winkz*
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by nikkyshyne(f): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
cry cry

Sombody is running mad. Oh Lord!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
nikkyshyne: cry cry

pe'le.i know i have bad mouth.Lolz.mummy nikky,oya take chair,siddon make you gain ur lost strenght.hehehehehehe.guess u werent expecting that cruel punch.lolz*winkz.
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hahahahaha
Annie2gud: MENOPAUSE makes you more forgetful*winkz*
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by nikkyshyne(f): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
Annie2gud: pe'le.i know i have bad mouth.Lolz.mummy nikky,oya take chair,siddon make you gain ur lost strenght.hehehehehehe.guess u werent expecting that cruel punch.lolz*winkz.
Guess you have comprehending issues. I was crying for you babes. You need to be taken to Yaba left.

*unfollows thread*

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by simdam500(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
emperorchedda: So this is the guy fuckin dat big fat asss. Lucky you bruv

not only fucking but chopping her kpomo smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Uglyduckling: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
Its obvious this annie2gud is seeking for attention. I will advice you all to ignore her . Do not quote her or reply her. I guess after two to three unreplied rants, there'll be peace and quiet on this thread. I'm out.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
U wish@ducking lolz.chedda and that scraggy three legged idiot call nikky outdated must unfolow this thread.i repeat,i must force them outta this thread.one down,one yet to go.
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by emperorchedda(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2013

grin

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by emperorchedda(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2013

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by emperorchedda(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Annie2gud: pe'le.i know i have bad mouth.Lolz.mummy nikky,oya take chair,siddon make you gain ur lost strenght.hehehehehehe.guess u werent expecting that cruel punch.lolz*winkz.
When did they change the definition of bad breath to bad mouth lolll
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by fairygeh(f): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
emperorchedda: Didn't even know I was exchanging words wiv an overgrown baby. Are u sure u weren't Yerimarized?? #swerve
. Please stop quoting that kid.she's obviously bored and childish,her level of st updity is amazing.that's someone who is getting married in December.even doubt if shes okay as in it seems she's mentally derailed.please stop quoting the yaba left ex-patient.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
STALE...so EPIC,15yrs late.try anoda line.
fairygeh: . Please stop quoting that kid.she's obviously bored and childish,her level of st updity is amazing.that's someone who is getting married in December.even doubt if shes okay as in it seems she's mentally derailed.please stop quoting the yaba left ex-patient.
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Old cargos fillin the vacuum.lolz.
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
DRIER than (kilishi)Are you Done with ur house chores?oya cum and cawi this micro wava.lwkmd
emperorchedda: When did they change the definition of bad breath to bad mouth lolll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Amber Rose Steps Out With Nick Cannon In Sexy Figure-Hugging Dress / OMG!! Man Caught Having Sex With His Own Daughter (Photos) / See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.