Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday (7536 Views)

A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO / Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit / Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by horizonhotspot(m): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Popular radio personality, Toolz and her boyfriend, EME music exec Captain Tunde Demuren gave a very lovely shout out to each other.

Demuren turned a year older yesterday, 13th November and Toolz set up a nice dinner to celebrate.

The couple also sent each other a lovely shout out on Twitter.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS >>>> http://www.horizonhotspot.com/2013/11/photos-toolz-showing-her-boyfriend-some.html

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by homesteady(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Am I the only person that is seeing Banky's hand position in the 1st picture? undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
homesteady: Am I the only person that is seeing Banky's hand position in the 1st picture? undecided
you Don spoil.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
If Toolz is stil doing boyfriendship@this Age,i wonder when,the captain go propose to Her na when she don Reach 27yrs?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by baggy4luv(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Annie2gud: If Toolz is stil doing boyfriendship@this Age,i wonder when,the captain go propose to Her na when she don Reach 27yrs?
mumu avg naija gurl mentality(marriage na saving grace)boyfriendship or not.whats your biz(wt ur litmuz puchi)

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
baggy4luv: mumu avg naija gurl mentality(marriage na saving grace)boyfriendship or not.whats your biz(wt ur litmuz puchi)
help me tell dem ooo ma guy....dats y dey kip end up with d wrong person,dey run into marriage witout tinkin As if its an ambition mstweeew!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by emperorchedda(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Annie2gud: If Toolz is stil doing boyfriendship@this Age,i wonder when,the captain go propose to Her na when she don Reach 27yrs?
Sorry dear buh u need to wallow outta ur illitracy/ messed up mentality
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by emperorchedda(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
So this is the guy fuckin dat big fat asss. Lucky you bruv

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Mcleo007(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
I envy this dude big time. sad
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
emperorchedda: So this is the guy fuckin dat big fat asss. Lucky you bruv
she is still a virgin,he hasn't but about to aka coming soon tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Booty butt chic: help me tell dem ooo ma guy....dats y dey kip end up with d wrong person,dey run into marriage witout tinkin As if its an ambition mstweeew!
you re sick,go get some treatment.
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
baggy4luv: mumu avg naija gurl mentality(marriage na saving grace)boyfriendship or not.whats your biz(wt ur litmuz puchi)
why is this chihuahua Barking?
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Danielle22(f): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
homesteady: Am I the only person that is seeing Banky's hand position in the 1st picture? undecided
U r nawri.......lolz
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Danielle22(f): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
U r nawri.......lolz

@ topic.......dey luk gud 2geda
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Psychedelia(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hold on just a darn minute!

Was Banky W trying to cup a feel or something? shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Psychedelia(m): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2013

My goodness, you are very ignorant.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Psychedelia:

My goodness, you are very ignorant.
stale
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by homesteady(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Danielle22:
U r nawri.......lolz

@ topic.......dey luk gud 2geda
Wetin be nawri? grin
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
@emperor,i dont need to read ur pm shits.go get a life.
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by nikkyshyne(f): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
So becox you are getting married in december means every other lady who isn't should be filled with anxiety? Duh!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
nikkyshyne: So becox you are getting married in december means every other lady who isn't should be filled with enxiety? Duh!
dig further mgbeke u gat problem wit that.mtsheew
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Annie2gud: dig further mgbeke u gat problem wit that.mtsheew

You are so ignorant. Is marriage an acheivement? Is that what you want the world to remember you for? That you married early? SMH!!

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by nikkyshyne(f): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
cramjones:

You are so ignorant. Is marriage an acheivement? Is that what you want the world to remember you for? That you married early? SMH!!
Don't mind the yeye jare. Make she go sleep.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by pweetixandy: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
d babe is dis short?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by bravolyk(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2013

what a below par way of thinking i pray u get married before 27yrs since the age is an abomination to u

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by MsSpaqs(f): 12:16am On Nov 15, 2013
Toolz's outfit is too revealing
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Danielle22(f): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2013
homesteady:
Wetin be nawri? grin
U knw nasmiley
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by homesteady(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2013
Danielle22:
U knw nasmiley

I dunno oh! smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Lolitua(f): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2013
toolz d loaded mama...wait oo if banky w position himself lyk dat in d 1st pixs...he z tellin d dude.."guy if u knw package am wella i go do am 4 u"....lol
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by dynamicbuzz(f): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2013
I luv dt afro hair on the girl wearing white sleeveless blouse
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2013
nikkyshyne: So becox you are getting married in december means every other lady who isn't should be filled with anxiety? Duh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Lovely New Month Pictures / Beyonce Booed On Met Gala Red Carpet / Marsha Hunt Talks About Raising Mick & her Daughter alone without Mick Jagger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.