Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure (18618 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos / Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors / President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Jarus(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
This is exclusive. CBN governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi will be taking up a lecturing job at a university in France after his tenure at CBN ends next year June. For a man with such global standing, I think it is only expected that ivory towers around the world go after him for knowledge dissemination.

Sanusi has always said he wanted to do his PhD but banking job made it difficult for him to achieve that, after gaining PhD admission a couple of times. I think now is the time for him to fully face academics and go ahead to become a professor.

Being a great writer, with often strong views, I also think newspaper houses in Nigeria should start approaching him to take up a weekly column. We will like to keep reading from him.

I am an unapologetic fan of SLS and I wish him the best.

http://www.jarushub.com/sanusi-returns-to-classroom-after-cbn-tenure/ UPDATED: Sanusi refuted the story this morning. Misleading information regretted: http://www.jarushub.com/sanusi-is-not-teaching-in-a-french-university/ all

26 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by ademony(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ok, good for him and his family

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by jmaine: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
Okay . . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by homesteady(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Has he finally realised that he'll never become the Emir of kano? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Jarus(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
homesteady: Has he finally realised that he'll never become the Emir of kano? undecided
. Man go chop before current Emir 'climbs the roof' nah wink abi you wan make him go staraight to palace from CBN office?
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by tobechi20(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
So he wont contest 2015 election
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by sholatech(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jarus, if you get to know the specific university in France, I will like to do my Phd there!
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by DonColz1(m): 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
Education is the key, but ASUU spoilt the padlock

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by fckyourman: 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
From Money Making Machine To Low Money Income.

Is he working for free or what ?, because France can't afford his salary imagine the billions he is stealing daily. He is suppose to say i'm relocating to France to avoid EFCC investigating me.

32 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by speeder(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2013
"Don't be so humble - you are not that great."
- Golda Meir (1898-1978) to a visiting diplomat

8 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by braine(m): 12:02am On Nov 15, 2013
Nice one•
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by kingajibola(m): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2013
dats gud for him and d nation, best of luck!
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by reindeer: 12:07am On Nov 15, 2013
No big deal, GEJ will go back to lecturing in a zoo after his presidency.
grin

7 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Djtm(m): 12:17am On Nov 15, 2013
fckyourman: From Money Making Machine To Low Money Income.

Is she working for free or what ?, because France can't afford his salary imagine the billions he is stealing daily.
Ignorance is worse than slow internet connection.

37 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by fckyourman: 12:21am On Nov 15, 2013
Djtm:
Ignorance is worse than slow internet connection.

Are you paying for my internet? i Blame MTN FOR giving you free 15mb.

15 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Kairoseki77: 12:29am On Nov 15, 2013
He should stay and help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Djtm(m): 12:37am On Nov 15, 2013
fckyourman:

Are you paying for my internet? i Blame MTN FOR giving you free 15mb.
No I am not paying for your internet connection, I was simply marveling at your ignorance and your willingness to display it. I'm not surfing with mtn neither am I browsing with free "15mb"

19 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Mobsync(m): 12:40am On Nov 15, 2013
sholatech: Jarus, if you get to know the specific university in France, I will like to do my Phd there!

I know the university. Send me a pm, let's talk.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 15, 2013
Nonsense story. who is sanusi?

Apologetic vindictive innuendo....

6 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by LadyH(f): 12:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Go thee well Sanusi.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by chimexcomm(m): 12:57am On Nov 15, 2013
Sanusi is a big man, Heard he is related to the emir of Kano, UNN gave him honorary doctorate last year

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 15, 2013
from billionaire to free work??kilode

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by ifyboi(m): 1:08am On Nov 15, 2013
chimexcomm: Sanusi is a big man, Heard he is related to the emir of Kano, UNN gave him honorary doctorate last year
My oga, i hail o. I'm a young Lion that knows of your exploitz

At post; I wish him well.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Mujah1deen: 1:23am On Nov 15, 2013
to lecture or to be lectured?
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Tonniey(m): 1:24am On Nov 15, 2013
okpara ugo: Nonsense story. who is sanusi?

Apologetic vidictive innuendo....
You mean inendo d arttress?
grin
okpara ugo: Nonsense story. who is sanusi?

Apologetic vidictive innuendo....
You mean iniedo d arttress?

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by tellwisdom: 1:27am On Nov 15, 2013
Sanusi?? ... Where he dey live??sad
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by usecondom(m): 1:30am On Nov 15, 2013
Please, can some body tell me if i have made front page? since 2011? hahahaha i don old finish before i enter front page grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by tmtech: 1:31am On Nov 15, 2013
May be dia is no place for malam sls in the northern political ecosystem....

Cos...wtf...who does dat??
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Stunner1(f): 1:33am On Nov 15, 2013
Tonniey:
You mean inendo d arttress?
grin
You mean iniedo d arttress?

Lmaoooo cheesy
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by adconline(m): 1:35am On Nov 15, 2013
I thought Western Union payment in $$ was driving up the exchange rate, how come $$$ has appreciated over Naira By almost 5% since he banned $$ payment? Naija policies always start with the masses!
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by usecondom(m): 1:43am On Nov 15, 2013
What a coincidence, today is my birth D same day i made front page, thanks to Etisalat network! grin tongue wink
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by fckyourman: 1:47am On Nov 15, 2013
Djtm:
No I am not paying for your internet connection, I was simply marveling at your ignorance and your willingness to display it. I'm not surfing with mtn neither am I browsing with free "15mb"

My ignorance and willingness?, Bros that should be you. you're a buying a story that a multibillnoaire will become a lecturer ? after stealing from CBN Bank. Some of your brains cells are really missing to not see the catch.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi / Court Affirms Ikechukwu Ukaegbu As Labour Party Gov Candidate In Imo State / President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.