Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja (10279 Views)

Back When In Sec School / Love Letters Back In Those Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
happy new year y'all

S/o goes out to my able bosses wu av been very invaluable......

Adegwu & yettocome I sight una

Hehehe

S/o also goes to the mod in charge here.... I hail ooo and thanks 4 not locking my thread 4 lack of updates....

Anyways diz is a new year.... New tinz must happen

Keep ur fingers crossed i'm coming ouutt fully

Adegwu I go treat ur Pman phuck up

Heeeehee....

Thanq u all once again,.....
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Yettocome(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
We are all here patiently waiting for you our oga at the top. Just enjoy and be cool. For him Pman, Ade wont agree, I trust am.
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
Yettocome: We are all here patiently waiting for you our oga at the top. Just enjoy and be cool. For him Pman, Ade wont agree, I trust am.
Hehehe Adegwu did me strong thing last night....
adegwurulez:
where you learn dat one from? no lemme spoil ya face with slap o. Denounce your membership right away
Hehehe Weyree I av all the attributes of a NAP member so Werrin u dey talk Hahahaha.
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2014

''how the hell did she know my name'' I asked myself.

Maybe I was lost in my thoughts or something,

I just felt her hands on my arm again,.....

''a penny for your thoughts'' she said

I just looked at her and shrugged.

''i know you must be wondering how I know your name''

''Erm , yea you're correct. How do you know my name??'' I asked .

''well, lets just say I did a little research about you..''
And she giggled.

''huh, really??'' I asked her.

''yea'' she replied.

''and if I may ask, what did you discover??''

''hmm, you're a good guy, intelligent , cute and maybe a little shy'' she remarked.

''oh, so you really went dip bah''

''well since you know so much about me , how come I don't even know you at all??''I asked her.

''that's not all I found out oooo, I even discovered that your school father and my school mum are dating''. She justttt giggled after saying this.

''wow!, I didn't know oh, well you still haven't told me about yourself and how you came about this your so called research''

''oh, my bad'' she said, and almost immediately she told me everything about herself and finally we shook hands.

''nice to meet you'' I remaRked..

''same here''..

During all these while we were discussing I noticed that she looked at me oneee kain way wey I no sabi.

Hehehe...

That was how our friendship started.......

************TBC************
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
the relationship between I and sandra was just strictly based on friendship and I didn't know what she was thinking sef...

''teepex , teepex , sho come Abeg''
My roomie ,musa shouted...

''guy Werrin happen na??''

''Omo I get one secret undergee parolz wey I wwann make you help me run'' musa said....

My eyes became wide open , because asper sey I be bad sharp guy, I always liked parolz,
Anyone be it DH tinz or babe tinz or even fence tinz...

''guy Oya gimme gist'' I said, getting excited

''guy e get one toa (in comlag esp. My set we murderless boys use diz to refer to babes), I dey trip that gal o, I wan make you help me chyke am''
Musa said....

''Hehehe u sef know sey na all these tinz me I dey likee nigga, Oya who the toa be and which class she dey??'' I asked.

''guy she dey topaz oh''

''na my class be dat nau'' I replied almost immediately...

''confirm, na so. Erm her name is sandra ''

''eh , which sandra you dey talk??'' I asked..

''na dat babe na, wey make sense like diz, kinda tall and light skinned.''

''Ehn u mean 'sandra okon??'' I interrupted ...

''yea , you get am.... Abeg u fit help me with the parolz ??'' He asked me......

In my mind I was likee'' jeez diz guy wan destroy my own parolz''...

Reluctantly I agreed to help him, but I didn't give him assurance that she would accept him tho....

Little did I know that I was even right on point....

************TBC ************

Make I go chau small..
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by adegwurulez(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
Bushman teepex, its called prank inugo? No hard feelings. So called member of NAP wey no fit chyke babe, i go break ur horn. *evil grin*
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2014

SATURDAY, 9PM

TERRY GEE'S GAME CENTRE

''Guy which formation you dey use'' I asked my school father.

''why u wan know??''

''Owk oh no evuls na'' I said.......

''jeez , u don flog me ooo, teepex when we get back to skul go and lie down under my bed...''my school father said.......

''Hehehe AKONI u sef know sey na una I dey learn from''...

''u don kolo, if dem born u well when we get back to school, tell leo or semiu sey u flog me, Walai I go make sure sey I commot ur laps''

''AKONI u sef trust me na... Lips sealed''

After I and my school father left the game house , we started strolling back to school, then we saw meshai aboki...

My school father then asked me to buy meshai of #300 .

That night , I was putting on a pair of jean trousers and a face cap to match....
Just in case I needed to escape from any soldier or spy that had been assigned to capture students that jumped the fence...

As I paid the aboki and collected what I wanted to buy, I saw a familiar figure alighted from a bike not too far from where we were.......

I just pinched my school father and pointed to the direction of the most ruthless soldier in the whole command secondary school...

IT WAS A MAN WE CALLED 4''4 ..

This man was as wicked as the devil himself and we knew that if we got caught by him, we were in hot soup....

Maybe the man knew we were students or it WAS just me; he started approaching us and before I could even say anything my school father took off leaving only me to suffer the wrath of this demon...

This was when my wonder feet came into action .

I took off as soon as the man was A few ft from me and the man started shouting....

''i know ur face oooo, if you run and I catch you I promise you the beating of ur life....''

In my mind I just said ''for where, no be me u go use buy star diz night''

And I took a nice bailout....

Immediately I jumped into the school premises back, I just thanked God for journey mercies and vowed never to jump fence again,.....

As I walked through the bush I saw some niggas shortputting inside the bush ... I just hailed them and strolled to my dormitory....

Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
adegwurulez: Bushman teepex, its called prank inugo? No hard feelings. So called member of NAP wey no fit chyke babe, i go break ur horn. *evil grin*
Weyree of life , wu tell u sey I no sabi chyke ....... Hehehe Smh.... We shall meet in the meeting of the elders...*evil grin*
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by amosamali(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2014
mehn....Nice story!!! ...
E b like say na to just release Novel remain for u oh
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by adegwurulez(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
mistah_teepex: Weyree of life , wu tell u sey I no sabi chyke ....... Hehehe Smh.... We shall meet in the meeting of the elders...*evil grin*
aiit, make una continue. As for me and my family, #team_V
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by johnkayvii: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Guy come update na my eye go red o
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
john_kayvii: Guy come update na my eye go red o
my gee no vex Abeg* serves him chilled can of fayrouz* Hehehe I go soon drop
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Yettocome(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nice work in a good time
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2014

MONDAY

''today go make sense o'' I said to myself..

As I stepped into my classroom, I immediately went to my seat and luckily for me I saw sandra on her seat.

''hey, how you doing'' I asked

''i'm fine o . and U??''

''i'm good. how was your weekend ?'' I asked

''was fine oo , and yours??''

''same'' , I replied.

I then settled down on my seat and brought out my biology textbook.

Not too long after, one of my Padis came to the window beside my seat and requested for my chemistry note....
As I was about giving him the book, Another gal probably sandra's friend came to the window and started chatting with sandra...

I don't know how my ears picked up signals of what they were discussing about , but I heard the gal ask sandra that

''who be this fine dude wey sidon for ur back?''

Sandra then gave her a reply that was kinda surprising to me.. I didn't even expect it and it shook my balance...

''oh- you mean my sweetheart??''
My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets ,
I was so surprised.

she didn't stop there
''he's the dude that makes my heart go yori yori''
Meanwhile , my Padi was still at the window listening to the whole conversation.
''he's the sugar in my tea, the cardigan I wear when I feel cold and also my super man''

As she was saying all these , she gave me eye contact and then winked.

Omo see as I dey blush like Weyree, I didn't even know what to do, whether to smile or vex or just walk out.

To worsen everything , she even started touching me on my hand.
''Eh! See Werrin this gal done put me inside''
I said to myself cuz I knew the presence of my Padi there spelt doom for me.
The guy was gonna spread the gist about ''Teepex and sandra''.
And my roomie musa, would be very cross with me..

I just cleared my throat and made dem know that I was listening to their gist...

She just giggled and hit me playfully on my arm.

Her friend just laughed hysterically and went to her class.

My Padi also went to his class.

Throughout that day I didn't get myself...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

''hey dude, how fa?'' someone prodded me with a pen.
I turned back and behold it was this hot chick..

''hi, i'm good''

''whats your name na?''
She asked.

''Erm , why do you wanna know my name ?'' asked her.
''just tell me jor, abi is it a crime?''
''no o, my name is Erm , Grace''
I smiled.
She just laughed and hit me playfully
''be serious jor''
''ok, my name is my name'' I replied
She just gave me one evil smile and said.......
''don't worry , I'll find out''.

Later that day, I collected some books from the school book shop and started writing my names on them.

This gal did not relent o, she tool the opportunity and said she wanted to help me write my names...
Reluctantly I agreed and then she knew my name.

Me I no know sey na GOBE I go put myself..

Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by adegwurulez(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
mistah_teepex: *********************************************

MONDAY

''today go make sense o'' I said to myself..

As I stepped into my classroom, I immediately went to my seat and luckily for me I saw sandra on her seat.

''hey, howyadoin '' I asked

''i'm fine o . N U??''

''i'm good. Awuz your weekend?'' I asked

''was fine oo , and urz??''

''same'' , I replied.

I then settled down on my seat and brought out my biology textbook.

Not too long after, one of my Padis came to the window beside my seat and requested for my chemistry note....
As I was about giving him the book, Anoda gal probably sandra's friend came to the window and started chatting with sandra...

I don't know how my ears picked up signals of what they were discussing about , but I heard the gal ask sandra that

''who be diz fine dude wey sidon for ur back?''

Sandra then gave her a reply that was kinda surprising to me.. I didn't even expect it and it shook my balance...

''oh- you mean my sweetheart??''
My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets ,
I was so surprised.

she didn't stop there
''he's the dude that makes my heart go yori yori''
Meanwhile , my Padi was still at the window listening to the whole conversation.
''he's the sugar in my tea, the cardigan I wear when I feel cold and also my super man''

As she was saying all these , she gave me eye contact and then winked.

Omo see as I dey blush like Weyree, I didn't even know what to do, whether to smile or vex or just walk out.

To worsen everything , she even started touching me on my hand.
''Eh! See Werrin diz gal done put me inside''
I said to myself cuz I knew the presence of my Padi there spelt doom for me.
The guy was gonna spread the gist about ''Teepex and sandra''.
And my roomie musa, would be very cross with me..

I just cleared my throat and made dem know that I was listening to their gist...

She just giggled and hit me playfully on my arm.

Her friend just laughed hysterically and went to her class.

My Padi also went to his class.

Throughout that day I didn't get myself...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

''hey dude, how fa?'' someone prodded me with a pen.
I turned back and behold it was this hot chick..

''hi, i'm good''

''whats urrr name na?''
She asked.

''Erm , why do you wanna know my name ?'' asked her.
''just tell me jor, abi is it a crime?''
''no o, my name is Erm , Grace''
I smiled.
She just laughed and hit me playfully
''be serious jor''
''ok, my name is my name'' I replied
She just gave me one evil smile and said.......
''don't worry , I'll find out''.

Later that day, I collected some books from the school book shop and started writing my names on them.

This gal did not relent o, she tool the opportunity and said she wanted to help me write my names...
Reluctantly I agreed and then she knew my name.

Me I no know sey na GOBE I go put myself..

embarassed
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
adegwurulez: embarassed
guy why you quote everything na. thanks for pointing out the errors tho. and fulfill your promise o.
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Yettocome: Nice work in a good time
my boss thanks a lot. u're also doing a good job.
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Yettocome: Nice work in a good time
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by adegwurulez(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
.:
guy why you quote everything na.

You ask question, come answer yourself
.:
thanks for pointing out the errors tho. and fulfill your promise o.
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by soulminister(m): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
what is so special about this command sec skul that everyone is arching here. as long as it is a boarding school, it will feel like a boarding school of the early 2000's unless you are paying around 100,000 per term, then it will be" ajebotalized". the last boy of my sibling just entered command sec skul in ohafia, abia state last year october and came back home this christmas, forming army man for everyone at home. but im no say once im cross my path, I go show am say na for my boarding wey I attend dem dey train those army men wey dey im school.
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by adegwurulez(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
soul minister: what is so special about this command sec skul that everyone is arching here. as long as it is a boarding school, it will feel like a boarding school of the early 2000's unless you are paying around 100,000 per term, then it will be" ajebotalized". the last boy of my sibling just entered command sec skul in ohafia, abia state last year october and came back home this christmas, forming army man for everyone at home. but im no say once im cross my path, I go show am say na for my boarding wey I attend dem dey train those army men wey dey im school.
Haha.. me self don tell OP numerous times
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2014
Adegwu hmmm....
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2014
soul minister: what is so special about this command sec skul that everyone is arching here. as long as it is a boarding school, it will feel like a boarding school of the early 2000's unless you are paying around 100,000 per term, then it will be" ajebotalized". the last boy of my sibling just entered command sec skul in ohafia, abia state last year october and came back home this christmas, forming army man for everyone at home. but im no say once im cross my path, I go show am say na for my boarding wey I attend dem dey train those army men wey dey im school.
lol, boss diz is not just any command sec skul... Etz comlag, ask around. Peeps will tell you about command sec skul ipaja.... Heeeehee ur sibling is just lucky oo.
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2014
update dropping double today
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Psalmwise(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2014
Guy u b badoo oo u cum deydo lik sey u no sabi wetin dose girls dey arange give....u and john terry no gt diff lolz
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2014
Psalmwise: Guy u b badoo oo u cum deydo lik sey u no sabi wetin dose girls dey arange give....u and john terry no gt diff lolz
Lwkmd nigga no bee sey I no code....... Na sake of sey throughout my junior days I no even interact with dem gals....
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by adegwurulez(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
mistah_teepex: Adegwu hmmm....
wah? I no dey tell u?
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by adegwurulez(m): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
mistah_teepex: update dropping double today
grin no be only double. Guy beta go read pol science o, e go fit you.
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by amosamali(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
For your mind oo....nice scripts
Re: Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
oh- jeez guys make una no vex o.... I wanted to update but this network is crappy ....

Would try and update double tomorrow.. Pls stay tuned.... And to all dem ghost readers Abeg u guys should drop a comments or two to encourage me and criticize meet constructively.......

still I write....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Book That Profoundly Imparted Your Life? / Who Offended The gods of the land? / Patch Of Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.