Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Daily New Yorker: Obama Bin Laden Has Been Found - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Daily New Yorker: Obama Bin Laden Has Been Found (1091 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! / The New Yorker's Islamophobic And Racist Cartoon Of Barack And Michelle Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily New Yorker: Obama Bin Laden Has Been Found by CH3COO(m): 5:56am On Jul 17, 2008
Re: Daily New Yorker: Obama Bin Laden Has Been Found by Jakumo(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2008
Editors at The New Yorker are evidently so terrified of seeing a black man reside in the White House that they resorted to that cartoon under the pretext of trying to be amusing.

That low blow will backfire by producing the exact OPPOSITE effect to that intended by the New Yorker Magazine, in that many people outraged by that juvenile insult to the Obamas will go ahead and vote for Obama over Macain just to spite the New Yorker and other closet racists who are in the process of suffering cardiac arrest over the prospect of America having its first black president.
Re: Daily New Yorker: Obama Bin Laden Has Been Found by CH3COO(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2008
At the end of the day Obama still relishes the support of the newyorker. ain't too much he can do about it - too bad.
Re: Daily New Yorker: Obama Bin Laden Has Been Found by doyin13(m): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2008
@Jakumo

Strange as it may be, the cover was orchestrated by the New Yorker in favour of Obama and not particularly against him.

The New Yorker I think is a left wing journal after all. . . . .
Re: Daily New Yorker: Obama Bin Laden Has Been Found by 4Play(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2008
doyin13:

@Jakumo

Strange as it may be, the cover was orchestrated by the New Yorker in favour of Obama and not particularly against him.

The New Yorker I think is a left wing journal after all. . . . .

Don't let the facts get in the way of another nauseating moan against racist whites.
Re: Daily New Yorker: Obama Bin Laden Has Been Found by Mustay(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2008
I thot I saw OsAMA
shocked

Na today?

Them just dey 'hype' dis man rep cool
Re: Daily New Yorker: Obama Bin Laden Has Been Found by ow11(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2008
Q: who gets pissed off over cartoons?

A: M'uslim extremists.!

Q: Should Obama get angry over cartoons?

A:
Re: Daily New Yorker: Obama Bin Laden Has Been Found by Mustay(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2008
undecided
Re: Daily New Yorker: Obama Bin Laden Has Been Found by Orimili(m): 1:13am On Jul 19, 2008
Nice. I haven't seen this thread here before.

(1) (Reply)

Wsj: How Nokia And Siemens Helped The Iranian Govt Suppress Free Speech In Iran. / Terrorist Trials In America: Where Do You Think That It Should Take Place ? / ‘looters Of Liberia’s Ebola Centre Took Bedding Soaked With Patients’ Fluids’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.