Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? (18187 Views)

A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hi guyz,got d msg also buh having some difficulties as rdgs d upload.how can I compress my pdf file of 551kb †• 100kb as specified?
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Layiwoo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
horpeyeahme: Hi guyz,got d msg also buh having some difficulties as rdgs d upload.how can I compress my pdf file of 551kb †• 100kb as specified?
i had some converting issues too
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Layiwoo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
meetgaya:
first copy and paste into wordand save as pdf and you are good to go
I did d same tin but it wz still more Dan 100kb....and dis wz after i re sized d jpg file,any oda suggestion
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Layiwoo(m): 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
Jesarie:
use www.pdfaid.com
okay let me try it,i had a jpg file of 300kb will dis reduce it to d 100kb specified.....cos d tin dey gimme issue oo
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by ddjay: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
Jesarie:

use www.pdfaid.com
tnx very much 4 dis pdf link.helpd a friend with it.God bless
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 23, 2013
http://jpeg-optimizer.com/

Use this site to compress your images to less than 100kb.

Leave the compression level at 65 and set width in pixels to 750.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by ahkingsonyah: 6:27am On Nov 23, 2013
Got same message too but first though it was a scam. I quite remembered I apply for it last year. Need to complete the process after this comfirmation.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Awofilip: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2013
kollected22: http://jpeg-optimizer.com/

Use this site to compress your images to less than 100kb.

Leave the compression level at 65 and set width in pixels to 750.
am also having issue with the size too. will i compress after conversion to pdf or before
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by emmariche: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
For those that haven't gotten their own mail, should we wait or we should go to their site and log in? I tried doing that but I was told that my username is blocked.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Denigma(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
@Larry-Sun: Thanks Boss. I appreciate.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Denigma(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
@emmariche: the log in page is not for everyone. It's only meant for a few candidates that need to perfect their application. If you were not meant to log in, you won't be able to. Good luck to everyone else.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Carsonv(m): 3:12am On Nov 26, 2013
Guys I was able to scale my pdf files to about 150KB tops. Anything below that will create blurred documents. Was anyone able to upload files that size?
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by vivi0: 5:59am On Nov 26, 2013
I got d mail too.pls who knows wat their test format is for the experienced job? Is it skill test. U can mail me on vivicky23@hotmail.com
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Jesarie:

use www.pdfaid.com
. Thnks it worked like magic.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by purplecircle: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
I also got the message but is it Real
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by RuuDie(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Got the message... I can't even remember my username/password; talkless of what I even applied for sef.

Kinda odd though - after a whole calendar year, they continue a recruitment process that should have been long concluded!
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Sammiejokes(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
I am asking myself why did NNPC notify few of us, I don't think I applied for this job without uploading necessary documents during the application. Am a bit confused.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Denigma(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
6 days to go. deadline approaching.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by bemighog(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
i receive the message too and have uploaded everything,waiting for wat is next.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by pato405(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
got the mail, but so sceptical about the authenticity of the recruitment. Can't recall applying for any position. Just hope someone isnt trying to play a fast one.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Estorico: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
I actually received such message on the 20th of November. I have uploaded all that I was asked to upload. Please.did any one receive any confirmation after up loading? Please,I need a quick response to this. The good God I serve will surely complete this process for us cause my friend applied for me last year,but I was only sent such message. Please someone should respond to this. Let's keep the thread going with any availavle information(s).
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by ogedazzle: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2013
Hey am Oge I would like to apply but I need the link its a fresh application thanks in anticipation ogeflamz@yahoo.com
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by purplecircle: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dear all, did anyone get an sms from NNPC about resubmiting all credential on there portal using email addy. Also stating 11/12/13 as deadline...

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by ennyboss(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
purplecircle: Dear all, did anyone get an sms from NNPC about resubmiting all credential on there portal using email addy. Also stating 11/12/13 as deadline...
Yea, just got a message now
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by busuyem: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
Just got an sms frm NNPC to upload my docs. I think it's another reminder though.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by bonkwa(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
i receive d msg too. But i cant rmber my username and password
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by purplecircle: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
Could it be a reminder as i already uploaded when i could the mail with 6th been the deadline. Dont understand this Nnpc people
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by purplecircle: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
bonkwa: i receive d msg too. But i cant rmber my username and password

Your username is your email where the mail was sent too

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Nnabugwu8590: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
For those that got the e-mail message and sms, please, could you guys answer the following questions:
1. Do you have HND or BSC/Beng
2. Which class did you come out with (i.e 2.1/2.2)
3. Do you have masters
4. Do you have any experience
5. Do you have any professional certification like HSE, QHSE, PMP etc
Your answers to the above questions will be highly welcome and honoured.
Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Maxdiamond(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Well,I jst receive an sms today saturday (7/12/2013)from NNPC asking me to resubmit all my credentials wic I av did last month wen dey sent me a mail..shld I resubmit all my credentials again? Pls I nid a respond here.thanks
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by busuyem: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
Max'diamond:
Well,I jst receive an sms today saturday (7/12/2013)from NNPC asking me to resubmit all my credentials wic I av did last month wen dey sent me a mail..shld I resubmit all my credentials again? Pls I nid a respond here.thanks

If u've responded to the former email, u don't need to upload anything again.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by venorite(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
pls will someone with 2nd class lower without masters be affected with such as stated in the application page?answers will be appreciated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interview Invite From BSG LOG 4,agidingbi,ikeja / 50k Job In Lagos Or 30k Job In Imo State? / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.