Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public (5564 Views)

Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Meā€¦adaeze Yobo / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2013
chaircover: Kulyie when that your soja lieutenant boyfriend starts beating your friend up at home, you will stat complaining that he is abusive, but we indirectly encourage it. I said that we are too violent in Nigeria. Everyone is at it, for the slightest things, but we tend to only focus on husbands beating their wives and madams beating their househelps. Is what you did not a form of abuse too?

Even if you wanted to show your displeasure, A severe warning by the soja boys or police officer would have done the trick. No one likes police or soja wahala and the man will sit up tight. I agree our law enforcement in Nigeria is a joke, but not everything has to end up in hospital or with broken head because you want to teach someone a lesson.

You are lucky the guy did not die it or it would have been a different story or that the guy himself was not related to a higher ranking army officer. Your lieutenant friend is only starting off in his army career and there are thousands of more senior officer in front of him, so there is a possibility that the man you nearly killed too might know someone higher up the chain and the cycle continues.

@as for a man slapping another woman, or any one at all, he should be arrested. I abhor violence in any way or form.
ok,agreed,true.but that action was borne out of provocation not displaying of anything.i was just too angry that day
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by eagleeye2: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2013
kulyie: i am defending myself from ASSAULT.NOT ANYBODY
Kulyie,
You are defending violence against another human being. Only this time, you were the one carrying out the violent act.
Agreed the man was wrong. But like some wise people say, "two wrongs can never make a right." Like someone asked earlier, if that guy had been killed by the Army officers what would you have done?
Or better still, will you approve of some Army officers beating a guy to near death because he had the "effrontery to tap a female's azz"? If you were passing by and heard that the reason that shop owner was killed is because he tapped a woman's azz, would you have said, "that serves him right?"
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2013
chaircover: I agree, he was very rude and he did very wrong, but 2 wrongs dont make a right and the punishment that you meted out was too much.

Kulyie he could have died and then it would have been a different ending . . . over what? A pair of jeans?! Not everyone walking about has a fully functioning heart.

Violence is not always the answer.
yes ma! It wont happen again,lesson learnt cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2013
eagle,eye:

Kulyie,
You are defending violence against another human being. Only this time, you were the one carrying out the violent act.
Agreed the man was wrong. But like some wise people say, "two wrongs can never make a right." Like someone asked earlier, if that guy had been killed by the Army officers what would you have done?
Or better still, will you approve of some Army officers beating a guy to near death because he had the "effrontery to tap a female's azz"? If you were passing by and heard that the reason that shop owner was killed is because he tapped a woman's azz, would you have said, "that serves him right?"
i agreed what i did was wrong but you know when you are provoked,there is tendency to do anything to get back at the grieviance mr a did to you,ok,i agree that was going too far,i didnt say they should kill him,i only said they should deal with him for 2 hrs and drop him back,thats all.
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2013
chaircover:

Good girl kiss
cheesy:*
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2013
Next time, call an army officer in his presence while he listens. Most times they will apologize. cheesy
Maybe asking him too to do a frog jump is not a bad idea. It's also a form of exercise grin
But in Nigeria, I never see an army officer leave his post just to warn somebody verbally. Most cases it starts with slaps, punch, frog jump etc
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by taryour(f): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2013
Chillisauce: Next time, call an army officer in his presence while he listens. Most times they will apologize. cheesy
Maybe asking him too to do a frog jump is not a bad idea. It's also a form of exercise grin
But in Nigeria, I never see an army officer leave his post just to warn somebody verbally. Most cases it starts with slaps, punch, frog jump etc

Very true chilli,its best not to call them at all cause they will over do your request and you wunt like the outcome.
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 18, 2013
taryour:

Very true chilli,its best not to call them at all cause they will over do your request and you wunt like the outcome.

Truth be told, anger can make you do a lot of things especially in Nigeria where the weak and poor are constantly suppressed.
For instance, the woman OP is talking about, if she had her way, She would call any soldier around to deal with the man mercilessly. How can a human subject another like that?
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2013
We get problems in Nigeria o. If Indians did this to a Nigerian in Goa we will all complain. But we do it to each other everyday and nothing happens just because someone knows a Leutenant.

still wondering how a lady can watch soldiers beat a guy till he faints and then happily calls her friend and says, may be thats enough. Wickedness dey this country. No wonder everyone is hustling to be rich. Cos if you r poor, some rich man or woman would just kill you at the slightest provocation.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2013
talk2davoo: shey all d beating na because of one yeye nyash wey one mother fucker dey squiz for one yeye corner abi? Park well joor! Lessen ko,largen ni
shey ori eleyi pe sha.joor osharo monday.if you dont have any problem with danfo driver,conductor,ice cream hawker,lastma officials and some other scums touching your girlfriend or wife's private part,no problem.

There are some peoples ass that is free for all.both mad man and normal man can touch it,that is their cup of tea but so far as i did not present myself like a prostitute to you,did not advertise my body to you and you,anything you see take it like that or betterstill if you go to a woman supermarket and say you want to buy cloth and she pulls your preek or hit you there in the presence of your wife,smile at her and say good girl,you don try.

Osharo o.as madam chaircover go talk,BE VERY CAREFUL cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2013
Chillisauce:

Which ways , those market ppl stubborn die!
when they are looking for trouble,we will not hear anything o but when someone retaliates,they will say because she knows mr a or mrs b
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2013
Chillisauce:

grin grin grin

Kulyie! Pls come o. Someone needs you
adressed already gringringringrin
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by juman(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2013
Reading through the thread it's obvious nigeria is misruled country.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Haba K, u didn't do well.
Assuming he died, what would u hv done?

He behaved like a tout and u behaved like ceo of tout.

There r still ways u can teach him a lesson,u know.

i no say i no do well,chaircover don bamiwi already e no go repeat itself again smiley
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2013
kulyie: when they are looking for trouble,we will not hear anything o but when someone retaliates,they will say because she knows mr a or mrs b

I had school friends then as tall as AgbaniDerago, whenever we pass through the market/boro pack to school, you see them pulling our hands and shouting."who release them o" quite embarrassing. We on the other hand always make sure we have something like a weapon(umbrella) For protection. Because sometimes they are ready to hold your hand so long you keep begging them to let you go, they telling you on condition you will marry them.

Anyway, by the time I raise my umbrella..reflex action of wanting to protect ones self will make them drop your hands. cheesy

They held my own sis until she fell with her heels before they let her go. Stubborn Nigerians! embarassed cry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2013
juman: Reading through the thread it's obvious nigeria is insane country.

Nigerian has been an insane country since 1995. from the yr 2000, it got worse
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2013
K, u hv my love.
Its very hard for we nigerians to admit we overstretched it especially in a public forum like this.
That tells a lot about u.
*Muah*

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by juman(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2013
Chillisauce:

Nigerian has been an insane country since 1995. from the yr 2000, it got worse

Earlier than 1995.

IBB time was also bad. Those military generals just destroyed the country.
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2013
yellowpawpaw: K, u hv my love.
Its very hard for we nigerians to admit we overstretched it especially in a public forum like this.
That tells a lot about u.
*Muah*
ose jare grin cheesy.i catch am :*
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Harmvirus(f): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2013
kulyie: A man has not slapped me before but he has smacked me in my ass and i dealt with him mercilessly.

ok,what happened was that my cousin came around to spend the weekend with my mom since that weekend was her birthday and i had told my mom i am comming home that weekend,so she told me on the phone that yetunde is at home o,when you are comming buy something for her and i said ok,no worries and so i branched to all this road side ibo shops to see whether i can get some jean pants for her since thats what she likes but i saw the waist and i said this one wont size her o,i asked the man selling to give me size xyz and he said he doesnt have,i said no problem,i carried my bag and left his shop,the next thing was that as i backed him to leave his shop,he hit me on my ass,i said helo,what is the meaning of that and he gave me a mischevious smile and said 'like say you no like am',i snapped my fingers at him and he said wetin you wan do.i moved to where i parked and drove straight to my friends boyfriends officers mess,i asked for leuitenant xyz,they asked me to go upstairs,i told him what happened,he said what? Immediately he called 4 of his boys and ordered them to follow him,me too sat inside his car and immediately drove to where he was.of course i sat beside the drivers seat giving them direction.as soon as we got there and he saw me with soildiers, pointing towards his direction,he was about locking his shop.they just ran towards him and raked him,as soon as he fell down,they descended on him,they beat him,carried him up,slammed his head on his door and dragged him to their barracks,straight to guard room,i told those recruits,for the next two hours,you people should not stop o.beat him till he doesnt have strength to shout again.

Before i could say jack robinson,they brought ice block inside custard bucket and broke it on him.infact there was nothing they didnt use on him that day.they beat him to my satisfaction dat day.after then,i told my friends boyfriend that i want to go o.when he finishes teaching him how to behave in public,they should drop him back to his shop which is not too far from the barracks.he said ok no problem,smiled at me and i left. When i got home,i said uncle james,i am at home now o,he then said jokingly my boys don carry that your customer go hospital o.them say he collapse.i say na wetin good for am. We talked and i hanged up the phone.

The only thing that pained me in the matter was that i ended up not buying jeans for my little cousin because of the 1d1ot that annoyed me.

Aside that,i have not seen or experienced any man assaulting me.him sef go smell imself
Wow.. Girl u strong o cos me I no go fit bear the scene ..the beating is just too much
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2013
kulyie: shey ori eleyi pe sha.joor osharo monday.if you dont have any problem with danfo driver,conductor,ice cream hawker,lastma officials and some other scums touching your girlfriend or wife's private part,no problem.

There are some peoples ass that is free for all.both mad man and normal man can touch it,that is their cup of tea but so far as i did not present myself like a prostitute to you,did not advertise my body to you and you,anything you see take it like that or betterstill if you go to a woman supermarket and say you want to buy cloth and she pulls your preek or hit you there in the presence of your wife,smile at her and say good girl,you don try.

Osharo o.as madam chaircover go talk,BE VERY CAREFUL cheesy
let me chip in some points dat no one has cited here.yes u may not have told him or advertise dat ur a harlot but one fact cannot be forgoten here and dat fact is that what they did to u cant be done to any lady especially when judging from ur appearance.im very much sure that ur dressing gave the man the moral to do to u what he did.when u dress with all ur p**sy outside,ur b**bs out,ur nyash also visible which other advert or talk do d guy need? Even judging from his response to u ( " abi u no like am"wink when u tried to probe further says it all that u were guilty of indecent dressing probably hoping dat d guy wil start by dashing u clothes or cash but d man decided to start by touching ur f**king nyash.
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2013
talk2davoo: let me chip in some points dat no one has cited here.yes u may not have told him or advertise dat ur a harlot but one fact cannot be forgoten here and dat fact is that what they did to u cant be done to any lady especially when judging from ur appearance.im very much sure that ur dressing gave the man the moral to do to u what he did.when u dress with all ur p**sy outside,ur b**bs out,ur nyash also visible which other advert or talk do d guy need? Even judging from his response to u ( " abi u no like am"wink when u tried to probe further says it all that u were guilty of indecent dressing probably hoping dat d guy wil start by dashing u clothes or cash but d man decided to start by touching ur f**king nyash.
which zoo did they release this animal from.

Any s3x offender official in the house,abeg con carry this one o.a bolt in his head don loose.in your village,a sleeveless ankara top and a jeans trouser pant is indecent dressing. Ori e ti gbeso

When they do that to your wife,girlfriend or mother,come back and give me report.eranko jati jati.even cockroach sef get brain pass you.swine.

Afterall they say it takes a w*h#or-emonger to recognize a w#h0*re

oloshi,do i blame you.i wont be suprised if you are one of those boys that grew up in all this face me i slap you house,where the mother brings in different men to have s3x with her in your presence.why wont you grow up to be a deluded,sick,perverted swine.

It is your type they dont leave underage kids with in your care without fiddling with their body parts.infact i have a strong feeling you would be a rap1st if the opportunity presents itself.

Paeeedddooooppphhhhiiillleeee,rrrrraaap111st,ooollleeee,barrraaaawwoooooo

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
kulyie: which zoo did they release this animal from.

Any s3x offender official in the house,abeg con carry this one o.a bolt in his head don loose.in your village,an ankara top and a jeans trousers is indecent dressing.

When they do that to your wife,girlfriend or mother,come back and give me report.eranko jati jati.even cockroach sef get brain pass you.swine.

Afterall they say it takes a w*h#or-emonger to recognize a w#h0*re

oloshi,do i blame you.i wont be suprised if you are one of those boys that grew up in all this face me i slap you house,where the mother brings in different men to have s3x with her in your presence.why wont you grow up to be a deluded,sick,perverted swine.

It is your type they dont leave underage kids with in your care without fiddling with their body parts.infact i have a strong feeling you would be a rap1st if the opportunity presents itself.

Paeeedddooooppphhhhiiillleeee,rrrrraaap111st,ooollleeee,barrraaaawwoooooo
ur only deceiving ursef.attention seeker.at least u've gotten one 4rm me here.h'ever d truth cannot be hidden and dat truth is you went there to prostitute but failed to get any monetary compensation thus d reason ur crying foul.WE KNOW UR TYPE. Awon ara ijora railway line ati ojuelegba.oti o moti gba'gbe sha ara yaba left ni yin
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
talk2davoo: ur only deceiving ursef.attention seeker.at least u've gotten one 4rm me here.h'ever d truth cannot be hidden and dat truth is you went there to prostitute but failed to get any monetary compensation thus d reason ur crying foul.WE KNOW UR TYPE. Awon ara ijora railway line ati ojuelegba.oti o moti gba'gbe sha ara yaba left ni yin
what is this eccentric fool ranting about.now you have confirmed my thought that you were raised in a brothel.a product of one of your mother's numerous customers.a leopard will never change its spot.what will i expect from a product of someone who doesnt even know his father,most likely delivered in the jungle and doing bus conductor in lagos.

Pele tie,dont worry,e go better.them don reject all the c.v wey you submit for companies,na why you dey pour out all your frustrations here.i don know say if you be woman,you for don turn your down below for commercial purpose,abort sotey no womb to carry pikin,as you no even see wetin you go sell,na why you come here con dey rant.

You better go to cele church make them wash your head from madness,stoop1d1ty and unemployment

chooiiii see painment grin:p

agro don finish am sotey e no even find person wey e go R,A-PE gringringrin

lagos ape grin

rant na.abi the ape don run grin okugbe.kotodabi eru ole grin
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by amtheone(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
@kuylie or kunje. For ur mind u are happy. Thank ur stars that the guy didn't die in the process, this one u are browsing and posting on NL, u would have been eating half done beans inside jail.

Be rest assured that those ur boy friends soldiers would not have help u.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
amtheone: @kuylie or kunje. For ur mind u are happy. Thank ur stars that the guy didn't die in the process, this one u are browsing and posting on NL, u would have been eating half done beans inside jail.

Be rest assured that those ur boy friends soldiers would not have help u.
apparently,i am among the free,eating anything i like.i am sure,the people involved have learnt what they need to learn,CASE CLOSED!
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Acidosis(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lol ... grin

I wonder why Nigerians are quick to threaten one another with a Military officer.. grin (small pickin stuffs) grin

The other day, one threatened me with his Soldier daddy abi na Uncle self.
I just laughed and ignored

Lesson: each time you're tempted to threaten people with your friend's/daddy's/brother's occupation (mostly soldier/police), always remember there are people in higher position..

If your father is a lieutenant, remember there are over 5000 other lieutenants and several Majors, Minister of Defence, even Boko Haram.

and in some cases, there are people who do not care about their lives.. cool They are ready to die so long they get you down.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by tintingz(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
kulyie: A man has not slapped me before but he has smacked me in my ass and i dealt with him mercilessly.

ok,what happened was that my cousin came around to spend the weekend with my mom since that weekend was her birthday and i had told my mom i am comming home that weekend,so she told me on the phone that yetunde is at home o,when you are comming buy something for her and i said ok,no worries and so i branched to all this road side ibo shops to see whether i can get some jean pants for her since thats what she likes but i saw the waist and i said this one wont size her o,i asked the man selling to give me size xyz and he said he doesnt have,i said no problem,i carried my bag and left his shop,the next thing was that as i backed him to leave his shop,he hit me on my ass,i said helo,what is the meaning of that and he gave me a mischevious smile and said 'like say you no like am',i snapped my fingers at him and he said wetin you wan do.i moved to where i parked and drove straight to my friends boyfriends officers mess,i asked for leuitenant xyz,they asked me to go upstairs,i told him what happened,he said what? Immediately he called 4 of his boys and ordered them to follow him,me too sat inside his car and immediately drove to where he was.of course i sat beside the drivers seat giving them direction.as soon as we got there and he saw me with soildiers, pointing towards his direction,he was about locking his shop.they just ran towards him and raked him,as soon as he fell down,they descended on him,they beat him,carried him up,slammed his head on his door and dragged him to their barracks,straight to guard room,i told those recruits,for the next two hours,you people should not stop o.beat him till he doesnt have strength to shout again.

Before i could say jack robinson,they brought ice block inside custard bucket and broke it on him.infact there was nothing they didnt use on him that day.they beat him to my satisfaction dat day.after then,i told my friends boyfriend that i want to go o.when he finishes teaching him how to behave in public,they should drop him back to his shop which is not too far from the barracks.he said ok no problem,smiled at me and i left. When i got home,i said uncle james,i am at home now o,he then said jokingly my boys don carry that your customer go hospital o.them say he collapse.i say na wetin good for am. We talked and i hanged up the phone.

The only thing that pained me in the matter was that i ended up not buying jeans for my little cousin because of the 1d1ot that annoyed me.

Aside that,i have not seen or experienced any man assaulting me.him sef go smell imself
I will say it again feminism is a hate spirit/group. Wetin dey inside that your nyansh? undecided you be nicki minaj abi kim kardashain?

See how you wanna kill a man because of one nyansh.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
tintingz: I will say it again feminism is a hate spirit/group. Wetin dey inside that your nyansh? undecided you be nicki minaj abi kim kardashain?

See how you wanna kill a man because of one nyansh.
whether i be kim kardashian o,whether i be nicki minaj o or whether i be toolz,that one no be my buisness.if you feel ok about anybody touching your mom,sister,girlfriend or wife's ass,e no concern me.the thing wey i no go collect,i no go collect,period.person pass im boundary and i put am where e belong

so spare me

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
kulyie: whether i be kim kardashian o,whether i be nicki minaj o or whether i be toolz,that one no be my buisness.if you feel ok about anybody touching your mom,sister,girlfriend or wife's ass,e no concern me.the thing wey i no go collect,i no go collect,period.person pass im boundary and i put am where e belong

so spare me
hope say as u open breast and ur smelling nyash no follow 4 pass boundary?abeg spare us all dis ur HOGWASH
Re: Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
talk2davoo: hope say as u open breast and ur smelling nyash no follow 4 pass boundary?abeg spare us all dis ur HOGWASH
cut the crap and stop your lousiness.it makes you look like a frustrated illiterate

wretch!

Dirty thing.by the way i doubt whether you had a civilized mother that taught you some refinement and how to behave in public and private places

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Importance Of Marriage Certificate In The Hands Of The Wife / I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : / Meet The Mexican Man Who Was Born With 2 Heads, See His Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.