Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu (22481 Views)

13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover / Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets / Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by anitank(f): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2013
Husband of 3 years, we haven't even talked about the ones they must have had before the triplets arrived.
Why do people with little or no income in the society make the most babies Why bring them into the world and then allowing them to suffer by roaming the streets begging for financial assistance? Some will end up giving them away to rich relatives who will then subject them to more suffering by mal treating them

1 Like

Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by 01mcfadden(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2013
Leobreezy: You have no job, yet you have time to be "sowing seed". Does poverty come with a free gift of stupidity or what??
Taaar!
He souldnt be afraid to sow seeds because he is poor. Do u think Nigeria population will be up to this if everybody want to be rich before sowing seeds?
Last bullet- the man is a coward for running away. Its should be for better for worse now.
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by born2boink(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2013
01mcfadden:
Taaar!
He souldnt be afraid to sow seeds because he is poor. Do u think Nigeria population will be up to this if everybody want to be rich before sowing seeds?
Last bullet- the man is a coward for running away. Its should be for better for worse now.
you are right, sowing seed have nothing to do with poor or rich but the guy should wait to face the musics, that what makes a man, who know maybe blessing could come after all. His dick strong to Bleep toto and he strength should be strong to cater for triplet too
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2013
I have stumbled upon such once when a man came to my shop and told me his wife gave birth to triplet and the thing is that they gave him a list of what he would buy that worth 70k and he does have even 10 or 5,he showed me what he has bought, he said the 10k is gone, he said the motor he uses for transportation is broken down on the way and he has been borrowing money to repair since, and his wife want to put him in problem, he said all he would do nown is to run away and find somewhere and rest, I tried convincing him he did not even pay attention... And am sure that man will run and leave his wife and doctors to sort themselves out. So it happens.
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by 9jahubcom(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2013
naija 4 u--poverty is a big desease
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by Pvin: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2013
More details should be attached to this info. Like the hospital name nd location, if possible the doc. Full Name that delivers d babies so that public will see the truthfulness of the matter and do the needful
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by notinmege: 8:23am On Nov 16, 2013
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by notinmege: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2013
Madam please can we have your phone and account numbers?
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by anitank(f): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2013
IRONY OF LIFE: you see the wives of billionaires running from one doctor to doctor for one fertility test to another just so she can have a baby. Some end up going abroad spending millions of naira on invitro fertilization even when they know the success rate is about 25%

Now somewhere in the same country, a woman puts to bed triplets and the husband takes to his heels as he has no kobo to take care of his family with.

God help us all
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by addictiv(m): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2013
Spineless son of an azzwipe...how does he expect her to cater for the kids? When they become great people 2mao he would now reappear trying to play dad.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by Emytexboy(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2013
wounders shall never endcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by Rejoice5000(f): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2013
God that's what am praying for. Twins.am even asking the leaf that makes a yoruba women to have twins.i want to be sewing it.The woman didn't have account number if one want to assist how do i send it??
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by victorazy(m): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2013
Willgates: I tire o...naija babies no the go were dey need dem

I tell u, dem no see PEJ ni. undecided
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by arikcasano: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2013
why not leave everything to God in prayers, knowing too well he that gives has morethan enough to sustain.
pls come back home ur wife and kids are in need of u bros.
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by victorazy(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2013
Richy.:
That's just triple blessing. Assuming babies knew where they are coming, there would have been a long queue of unborn babies waiting for prince William and prince Harry. then Bill Gate's family etc.

He should just come back and take care of his family. God will never give him what is more than you.

U dey confuse me here. Are u preaching to him "he" or me "you"
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by Victosin09(f): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2013
A man should stand as a man, no matter what. Thats sheer cowardice!

1 Like

Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2013
So touching.
I will like to help this lady. Any idea how to contact her?
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by EziAsh: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2013
Wonders the problem now has become the woman's problem.Women don suffer for this ground.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by freshprincex49(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2013
laivwire: Scary bundles of joy. Madam, time to grow a thirrd br**st
I am Practically rolling on the floor laughing.....
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by dgreatyen(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2013
dis ar children of blessn#he shd no dey ar destined to make him great#no tym for serere...
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by DonaldGenes(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2013
Leobreezy: You have no job, yet you have time to be "sowing seed". Does poverty come with a free gift of stupidity or what??
Same questions beqqing on my lips, this people sabi YANSHG anyhow qiving birth to children they know they can't afford to take care off..
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by isalegan2: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2013
Osujona jokross: Ppl dey look for jst a child for over many years dem no see, dis monkey wey god over bless dey run frm him responsibility..may god av mercy on him

vicarlicious: This man just ran away from his blessings...may God see her through. sad

True talk. But he'll be back. Or they'll bring him back! Abi her family don't have "awon boys"? cheesy
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by 2good(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Why produce children to suffer in this world when you have no job to even take care of yourself? Many Africans are really dumb!

1 Like

Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by fortunejum: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
People wey no marry the even sow seed how much more a married man. He has the right to sow seeds but he shouldn't have run away in time of harvest.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by fortunejum: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
2good: Why produce children to suffer in this world when you have no job to even take care of yourself? Many Africans are really dumb!
If you no fit hold body ko?
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by sgsltd(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
it is a good way of making money if i have the chance , i wonder if they have not done their scan before delivery, why running now , nawa for this naija people
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by 2good(m): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
fortunejum:
If you no fit hold body ko?

You can atleast buy a condom which is cheaper than the cost of pregnancy and unwanted children.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by Dhotseal(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
frodobee:
Reminds me of the good old days, when our mothers used pieces of cloth instead of pampers, breast milk instead of SMA or NAN. Else why will my guy tear race?

Cos nobody can feed triplets on bossom milk alone. With twins sef u must supplement bossom milk with baby formula

1 Like

Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
lol,lwkmh.my guy pick race sharpenly.God go punish poverty for this life.
Re: Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu by firstolalekan(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
carzola: [size=18pt]This might jst be a scam..[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? / "I'm Alive To Tell The Story" : Share Your Close Shave With Death Moments / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.