Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review (17620 Views)

Olamide's Baddest Guy Ever Liveth- Come Download All Tracks Here / Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble. / New Track From Olamide- Baddest Nigga Ever Liveth (2) (3) (4)

Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by rioemmanuel(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
olamide Is the main G.....track is my best thou
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by adtiezy1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
who's baddo..what's baddest guy ever liverth undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by rioemmanuel(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
olamide is the main G....track 4 is my best thou
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by Elcapo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
Baddo Lee eruku ton fa kukushi dey Shanghai I feel ur album.... grin
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by nickz(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
abeg let no man mention ice prince's album here! angry angry angry that album is a disaster as wack as anything you would ever think of undecided undecided.........................getting olamide's tomorrow....................NP:dope money ft. phyno shocked kiss
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by hooper: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
ajasa4link: ..
lol...u don't even have the album and u are complaining... u are not a fan jare, let the fans do the review

YOU ARE WRONG.
IS IT ONLY HIS FANS CAN DO THE REVIEW..
DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF REVIEW?
ICE PRINCE IS BETTER THAN HIM...
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by PheezyLee(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
guyz, plz gimmie d link 2dloadx dze tracks.. many of 'em ain't on Naijaloaded!
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by nickz(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
hooper:

YOU ARE WRONG.
wadafuq angry angry angry aside songs released before the album proper and komotion ft.wizkid ,which song in that FOZ is mind blowing.......wack tracks of the year, you call person wey sabi,mercy and whisky tracks *mtchewwwwwwwww* ...................well sha its better than d'banjs cry cry

Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by leggo: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
too many guest artistes
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by rill: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
D.o.p.e money is drugs!!!

olu ibadan e se egbe baba anybody
Even b’olu ibadan ba wo nicker cheesy

I rate the album 7.5/10 cool

Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by ajasa4link: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
olamide should feature more established acts like m.i, flavour, 2face, wizkid,burnaboy, iceprince, terry tha rapman, ruggedman, psquare, tiwa savage, etc... these guys will bring in their own unique style of music and fuse it with olamide's to produce good music..perhaps he thinks he is helping their career by featuring upcoming artists, but the truth is all those he has featured in the past haven't lived up to the billing....Lastly,olamide should start rapping about different topics like good rappers do( like m.i ). He should not only rap about money, suffering, women and love
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by ajasa4link: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
hooper:

YOU ARE WRONG.
sorry, but u Never carried out any review in ur initial post...u just told us durosoke is rubbish lyrically without mentioning any other track on the album which shows u havent even listened to the other tracks

Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by Akshow: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
tellwisdom: Abeg wetin be this?? sad
wetin wetin kiss ur mouth. Chai good ol days. Any one dig wor I mean?
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by chucky234(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Okija_juju: I bought this album a few days back same day I bought Ice Princes new album..

This Album is horribly bad.. I have been bumping it for a while and for a fa like me who has his 3 albums (Rhapsody, YBNL & this one), I must say that this album is just as weak as his first album. Barely 3 good tracks on the album..

I rate it 4.5/10

Ice Princes album gets a 2.5 for effort..
First grade bad belle.
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by Rilwayne001: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
The album is on poinT....we rep Badoleee
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by horlajide: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Was about to ask where you placed "D0pe money" ft Phyno in the whole review till I realised it was censored to "drugs" money . No thanks to s'pambot.

Good album I must say
I'll rate it 8.5/10
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by ajasa4link: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
PheezyLee: guyz, plz gimmie d link 2dloadx dze tracks.. many of 'em ain't on Naijaloaded!
alaye go and buy the album na, it's #100 for area or #150 for shops...spending #100 on 21 tracks will not kill u na, abeg support these musicians na... (by the way ,na waso I buy my own for alaba sef )
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by lalaboi(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
ajasa4link: alaye go and buy the album na, it's #100 for area or #150 for shops...spending #100 on 21 tracks will not kill u na, abeg support these musicians na... (by the way ,na waso I buy my own for alaba sef )

Omo. . its kinda annoying. .

I copped 2 copies. . . .people still look for free download despite the fact that albums in Nigeria are relatively cheap. . . 150nairaa?? you cant spend it on a CD? smh
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
OLAMIDE!!!

ONYE OFE MMANU.........

Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by horlajide: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
PheezyLee: guyz, plz gimmie d link 2dloadx dze tracks.. many of 'em ain't on Naijaloaded!

Nay, Aroint thee
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by Pdizzle(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Texykool: So Badoo featured Pepenazy... Dats good!
yeah cool..But i will lyk bigmaxx on d track

Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by kola639: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
interestingly, I just listened to d track "Anifowoshe" now for d first time on smooth fm radio lagos. The track is a masterpiece.
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by ajasa4link: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
lalaboi:

Omo. . its kinda annoying. .

I copped 2 copies. . . .people still look for free download despite the fact that albums in Nigeria are relatively cheap. . . 150nairaa?? you cant spend it on a CD? smh

no mind am jare dem too like free things,show dem no go,album dem no buy....na free download dem go dey find
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by DeLamb: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2013

Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nollywood movie ko le'nwo I show no mercy,,, Shoot anybody at sight, I nor know .......

#TeamOlamide cool
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by dammytosh: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
tnature:

I get ur point about Anifowose. I gbadun ur sense of humor too. You try wink

Tnature. Nice review. how come people are late about talking about this album.

I have a 6 CD loader in my car and i buy albums when they come out. Some hardly spend a week in the set but this Olamide's song sounds like one that will spend longer than the former album did in my car.

I rate the album 8/10.

Not overflogging the issue. Anifowoshe is nice. The song is VERY VERY DEEP and you need to understand d meaning to appreciate the song. It is actually one of the best.

How come you did not talk about the Skit 'Are u reecording me' I listen to that everyday.

Olamide is simply an entertainer and the Ijebu rap got me cracking.

I have bought all the major albums that came out this year and i think this album stands out.

I can proudly say that i should be among the first 50 that bought the album in Nigeria grin cos i blasted it from 6am the day it came out. smiley

Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by Okijajuju1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
chucky234: First grade bad belle.

Shoooo!!

WHich wan come be bad belle for the matter?!
Everybody dey rate the album as dem feel..

Rhapsody - 6/10
YBNL - 9.5/10
B.G.E.L - 4.5/10

Na my rating be that.. Even if I give am 10, how e go affect my account balance?! The point is I was disappointed by this album.. And I am one of his pre-YBNL fans..
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by dammytosh: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
kola639: interestingly, I just listened to d track "Anifowoshe" now for d first time on smooth fm radio lagos. The track is a masterpiece.
yea right. that is one of the auto plays.
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by dammytosh: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
nickz: abeg let no man mention ice prince's album here! angry angry angry that album is a disaster as wack as anything you would ever think of undecided undecided.........................getting olamide's tomorrow....................NP:dope money ft. phyno shocked kiss

ice prince ko, water princess ni. That album spent a day in my set. I don't know its where about now.
Re: Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review by ajasa4link: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
lol...see as boys dey para for iceprince o,and when am thinking of getting his album on Monday....

@op, please kindly do a review on reminisce's alaga ibile as well,I can see ur thread on iceprince and olamide already

"Wagwan" & "Fall For Me" By Laycon (Lyrics Video) / New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen / Gwingz: "Overload"  Ft. Lumsco (Video)