Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,382 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Genevieve Nnaji - Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji - Picture (2962 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by israel007: 8:28am On Nov 16, 2013
A lady I have enormous respect for.

Isn't she gorgeous

Re: Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by Airforce1(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2013
Chei
The condition of that breaast no good at all.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by israel007: 8:33am On Nov 16, 2013
Trust me, some people don't mind. She makes up for that in other departments

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2013
israel007: Trust me, some people don't mind. She makes up for that in other departments
exactly
Re: Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by Airforce1(m): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2013
israel007: Trust me, some people don't mind. She makes up for that in other departments

Sorry o.
The only thing that attracts me to a woman z the nature of her breaast and hips.. If they not in good condition, bye bye.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by israel007: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
Airforce1:

Sorry o.
The only thing that attracts me to a woman z the nature of her breaast and hips.. If they not in good condition, bye bye.

She's just beautiful.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by allstar2k2: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lovely
Re: Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
Airforce1: Chei
The condition of that breaast no good at all.
ode!u and boobs on God go save u..... Guess its because she's slim....few push ups can do dem right
Re: Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by israel007: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Booty butt chic: ode!u and boobs on God go save u..... Guess its because she's slim....few push ups can do dem right

Yez
Re: Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by Airforce1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
Booty butt chic: ode!u and boobs on God go save u..... Guess its because she's slim....few push ups can do dem right

I don't have your time walaihi
Re: Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
Airforce1:

I don't have your time walaihi
u don't need 2 tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by israel007: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
Booty butt chic: u don't need 2 tongue

You shouldn't have referred to the dude as Ode. He only expressed his opinion and the kind of woman that appeals to him.
#TotallyUnnecessary
Re: Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by Airforce1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
israel007:

You shouldn't have referred to the dude as Ode. He only expressed his opinion and the kind of woman that appeals to him.
#TotallyUnnecessary

Na her papa be ode na
Re: Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
See d way those bosoms be lyk slippers cry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2013
israel007:

#TotallyUnnecessary
wetin concern u amebo :-/
Airforce1:

Na her papa be ode na
na ur mama be dopemu oloshi!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by israel007: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
Booty butt chic: wetin concern u amebo :-/na ur mama be dopemu oloshi!

Hey hey take your reckless manners from my thread. And people wonder why some f00ls can't last with their husbands.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
israel007:

Hey hey take your reckless manners from my thread. And people wonder why some f00ls can't last with their husbands.
demented idiot...ur IQ is so low dat ur not even worth a quote from me,Asslicker...u can always eat his(airforce1) Diick! Gay partners angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji - Picture by israel007: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
Booty butt chic: demented idiot...ur IQ is so low dat ur not even worth a quote from me,Asslicker...u can always eat his(airforce1) Diick! Gay partners angry

Attention seeker. Unfortunately, no one would want to give u that attention as your dry pu**y aint worth nothing. Cheap sl*t advertising a non-existent butt.

Get a life

(1) (Reply)

See Cutest New Photos Of Ciara And Baby / This Woman Has The Largest Fake bosoms In The World, And They’re Huge (photos) / Pic: Cossy Puts Her Big Boobs On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.