Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? (5603 Views)

Check How Intelligent Goodluck Jonathan Is / Let See How Intelligent You Are! / Let's See How Intelligent You Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2013
If you know you possess the intellectual skills to unravel mysteries, then you are in the right place. I will really want to see atheists (Logicboy n co) here 'cos they claim to get it all together! Now to the puzzle;

Supposing you suddenly meet yourself at a junction of two roads, one leading to life, enjoyment with all the goodies of life, and one leading to death, destruction and a dead, but you dont know which is which. Also at the start of each roads stood two angels/men, one for each roads. One of the angel/man always say the truth no matter what, while the the other is the opposite, always lying, but you also dont know which is which.

And its a must you take one of the roads, but you are only entitled to ask one of the angels/men ONLY ONE QUESTION, but dont know their true identities.

This is the mystery, WHAT WOULD YOUR QUESTION BE, remember just only one which is irreversible?
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Sepp360(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2013
you wouldn't even know the correct/sincere answer to your queschion as long as the lying angel is present!.. Buh if i must ask, den it would be!..."I really love to go through the road of death, which road should i follow"?...

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by fleyboy02: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2013
Sepp360: you wouldn't even know the correct/sincere answer to your queschion as long as the lying angel is present!.. Buh if i must ask, den it would be!..."I really love to go through the road of death, which road should i follow"?...
wrong,,,how would u no if u are askin d lying angel or not
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2013
Just ask what hour of the day it is. If it's in the day, the lying angel would tell you it's night vice versa.
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2013
don_salvy: Just ask what hour of the day it is. If it's in the day, the lying angel would tell you it's night vice versa.

True, but u have expended ur one question n still dont know which road to take. Get it?
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2013
Sepp360: you wouldn't even know the correct/sincere answer to your queschion as long as the lying angel is present!.. Buh if i must ask, den it would be!..."I really love to go through the road of death, which road should i follow"?...

Yes, bt just as fleyboy said still wrong. Bt nice try anyways.

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by fleyboy02: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2013
Ok,,,lemme give a try,,,,since am to ask only one angel one question to get the right way to heaven,,,here is ma question,,,i will ask the angel *if God is a merciful God*,,,,if it is the angel of truth he will reply YES den i will know he is standin on the way that leads to heaven,,but if he reply NO den i will know he is the lying angel and take the other way cool
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Sepp360(m): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
fleyboy02: Ok,,,lemme give a try,,,,since am to ask only one angel one question to get the right way to heaven,,,here is ma question,,,i will ask the angel *if God is a merciful God*,,,,if it is the angel of truth he will reply YES den i will know he is standin on the way that leads to heaven,,but if he reply NO den i will know he is the lying angel and take the other way cool
lolz!... Funny!... Lest you forget, even the Devil "believe" in God!.. So He'd probably give you an answer that you obviously wanna hear, i mean the same answer the truthful angel would give!...

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Sepp360(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
fleyboy02: wrong,,,how would u no if u are askin d lying angel or not
I'd throw the question to both of them, and you and I know that the lying angel would give me an answer that would favour him!... Grab?
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by fleyboy02: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sepp360: lolz!... Funny!... Lest you forget, even the Devil "believe" in God!.. So He'd probably give you an answer that you obviously wanna hear, i mean the same answer the truthful angel would give!...
Now u contradicting your self,,,,you told us that the lying angel will always lie no matter what,,,,so how come you now saying that he will agree with the angel of truth by saying Yes, dat God is a merciful God instead of telling the opposite which will turn out to be a lie? undecided
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
fleyboy02: Now u contradicting your self,,,,you told us that the lying angel will always lie no matter what,,,,so how come you now saying that he will agree with the angel of truth by saying Yes, dat God is a merciful God instead of telling the opposite which will turn out to be a lie? undecided

No contradiction, even if u get the response, they are not standing ijn the road that shows their xters. Bt very good one I must confess
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by fleyboy02: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sepp360: I'd throw the question to both of them, and you and I know that the lying angel would give me an answer that would favour him!... Grab?
He said you can only ask one angel one question @ a time and not both angels,,,,that's were the confusion lies
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
I would ask 'if I were 2 ask u if this is the way 2 heaven, would u say yes?' With that question, it it were 2 be d thruthful angel, I would knw where 2 go, but if it were 2 be d lying angel, he would definitely lie, thereby believing d opposite of whatever answer he gvz.
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Sepp360(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
fleyboy02: He said you can only ask one angel one question @ a time and not both angels,,,,that's were the confusion lies
lolz!... Thats true!... Buh i fink I'm still Smarter!...
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Sepp360(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
fleyboy02: Now u contradicting your self,,,,you told us that the lying angel will always lie no matter what,,,,so how come you now saying that he will agree with the angel of truth by saying Yes, dat God is a merciful God instead of telling the opposite which will turn out to be a lie? undecided
Paster Olu.T just helped me on that one!...
Nice counter though!...
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by fleyboy02: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

No contradiction, even if u get the response, they are not standing ijn the road that shows their xters. Bt very good one I must confess
Unless that cos if they were to stand on their exert places then my question will definitely lead me to the write part cool
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by fleyboy02: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sepp360: Paster Olu.T just helped me on that one!...
Nice counter though!...
lwkmd,,,,you requesting for reinforcement in the middle of battle,,,,better finish what u started cheesy
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Sepp360(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
fleyboy02: lwkmd,,,,you requesting for reinforcement in the middle of battle,,,,better finish what u started cheesy
bro, i no finish again abeg, my brain don dey spark!.... Lolz!
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by fleyboy02: 12:43am On Nov 17, 2013
Sepp360: bro, i no finish again abeg, my brain don dey spark!.... Lolz!
Go call mechanic make dem come fix am so we go complete this work,,,, i wan know the right question wey we suppose ask with explanations,,else what happened in 19910 will reapeat itself here! angry

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Ryabcool(m): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2013
I would simply ask "Is Hell real?"... The lying angel would definitely say NO. So I'd know he's lying and follow the road of the other angel cos I know he would say YES.
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2013
don_salvy: I would ask 'if I were 2 ask u if this is the way 2 heaven, would u say yes?' With that question, it it were 2 be d thruthful angel, I would knw where 2 go, but if it were 2 be d lying angel, he would definitely lie, thereby believing d opposite of whatever answer he gvz.

Nice one, bt explain better ow u would know?
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2013
fleyboy02: Go call mechanic make dem come fix am so we go complete this work,,,, i wan know the right question wey we suppose ask with explanations,,else what happened in 19910 will reapeat itself here! angry

lol
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2013
Ryabcool: I would simply ask "Is Hell real?"... The lying angel would definitely say NO. So I'd know he's lying and follow the road of the other angel cos I know he would say YES.

They are not standing @ the roads that shows their xters, nice try though.
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Sepp360(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2013
fleyboy02: Go call mechanic make dem come fix am so we go complete this work,,,, i wan know the right question wey we suppose ask with explanations,,else what happened in 19910 will reapeat itself here! angry
lolz!... No problemz, i still dey game, my brain dey under repair for mechanic!...
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Raikishi(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2013
I would ask any of the angels "If I were to ask the other angel which is the way to life which way will he show me?"

Case "Truthful Angel":
He will point to the way to death because his brother the lying angel will show me the way to suffering as the way to life.

Case "Lying Angel":
He will show me the way to death because he will lie that his brother will show me the way to death instead of to life.

Default:
I will follow the opposite of whatever road any of them shows me after I ask that question.

3 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by fleyboy02: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2013
Raikishi: I would ask any of the angels "If I were to ask the other angel which is the way to life which way will he show me?"

Case "Truthful Angel":
He will point to the way to death because his brother the lying angel will show me the way to suffering as the way to life.

Case "Lying Angel":
He will show me the way to death because he will lie that his brother will show me the way to death instead of to life.

Default:
I will follow the opposite of whatever road any of them shows me after I ask that question.
Guy,,,your explanation is confusing but the question is well understood
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by fleyboy02: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2013
Sepp360: lolz!... No problemz, i still dey game, my brain dey under repair for mechanic!...
lolz!,,,,owk,,make sure enough grease is applied and use AZ not mobil so it will last till the end of the game cheesy
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Sepp360(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2013
fleyboy02: lolz!,,,,owk,,make sure enough grease is applied and use AZ not mobil so it will last till the end of the game cheesy
yhu sound as if say yhu been don do the work before?...lolz!... Me wan learn am ooo, the work make sense!
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by fleyboy02: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sepp360: yhu sound as if say yhu been don do the work before?...lolz!... Me wan learn am ooo, the work make sense!
owk,,,to start learning the work you will bring the following items....
(1) 50 packets of cigar
(2) 40 bottles of chelsea
(3) 20 cartons of snap
(4) 30 pieces of kolanut
(5) 60 tubers of yam
(6) 120 bags of rice
(7) 16 peices white garments
(cool 2 heads of albino
(9) 10 female tortoise
(10) 19 heads of white cock(it most be white all through
(11) 5yrs old tears of an old woman,,,the woman must be over 150yrs old
(12) 90 white cockroaches
(13) 60 pregnant hiv patients
(14) 5 pregnant vergins
(15) 150 packs of blue condom
(16) 20 prostitutes that are virgins
(17) 16 drops of blood
(18) 80 human tongues
(19) 160,000,000,000 deposit,,,,,and
(20) the last but not the least,,,come with your parents weather dead or alive,,, cheesy
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Sepp360(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
fleyboy02: owk,,,to start learning the work you will bring the following items....
(1) 50 packets of cigar
(2) 40 bottles of chelsea
(3) 20 cartons of snap
(4) 30 pieces of kolanut
(5) 60 tubers of yam
(6) 120 bags of rice
(7) 16 peices white garments
(cool 2 heads of albino
(9) 10 female tortoise
(10) 19 heads of white cock(it most be white all through
(11) 5yrs old tears of an old woman,,,the woman must be over 150yrs old
(12) 90 white cockroaches
(13) 60 pregnant hiv patients
(14) 5 pregnant vergins
(15) 150 packs of blue condom
(16) 20 prostitutes that are virgins
(17) 16 drops of blood
(18) 80 human tongues
(19) 160,000,000,000 deposit,,,,,and
(20) the last but not the least,,,come with your parents weather dead or alive,,, cheesy
hahahahahahaha!... Na rituals i tell yhu say i wan do?... I no learn again!... Make i check carpentry work, dah one still make small sense!
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by omoikea(m): 1:47am On Nov 18, 2013
funny dudes here
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Google63(m): 5:49am On Nov 19, 2013
I'll ask any of them this question... If I had asked you earlier what road would you have told me leads to heaven. The good angel will always say the truth, and the lying angel's word would counter the other, cos he would av lied earlier, and then he would still lie again, this would make it positive. I'll then go with whatever road any of them says

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magic Mirror / Special SALLAH Joke (pic) / Obedient Sylve11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.