Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? (5606 Views)

Check How Intelligent Goodluck Jonathan Is / Let See How Intelligent You Are! / Let's See How Intelligent You Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by adebayo201: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
fleyboy02: owk,,,to start learning the work you will bring the following items....
(1) 50 packets of cigar
(2) 40 bottles of chelsea
(3) 20 cartons of snap
(4) 30 pieces of kolanut
(5) 60 tubers of yam
(6) 120 bags of rice
(7) 16 peices white garments
(cool 2 heads of albino
(9) 10 female tortoise
(10) 19 heads of white cock(it most be white all through
(11) 5yrs old tears of an old woman,,,the woman must be over 150yrs old
(12) 90 white cockroaches
(13) 60 pregnant hiv patients
(14) 5 pregnant vergins
(15) 150 packs of blue condom
(16) 20 prostitutes that are virgins
(17) 16 drops of blood
(18) 80 human tongues
(19) 160,000,000,000 deposit,,,,,and
(20) the last but not the least,,,come with your parents weather dead or alive,,, cheesy
Lmao!!!
pastor t, Na ur church member be this Bro!
grin
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by haibe(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
don_salvy: I would ask 'if I were 2 ask u if this is the way 2 heaven, would u say yes?' With that question, it it were 2 be d thruthful angel, I would knw where 2 go, but if it were 2 be d lying angel, he would definitely lie, thereby believing d opposite of whatever answer he gvz.

but you won't still know now, since you do not know the truthful angel, how would you know the lying angel is lying?
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by haibe(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pastor Olu T: If you know you possess the intellectual skills to unravel mysteries, then you are in the right place. I will really want to see atheists (Logicboy n co) here 'cos they claim to get it all together! Now to the puzzle;

Supposing you suddenly meet yourself at a junction of two roads, one leading to life, enjoyment with all the goodies of life, and one leading to death, destruction and a dead, but you dont know which is which. Also at the start of each roads stood two angels/men, one for each roads. One of the angel/man always say the truth no matter what, while the the other is the opposite, always lying, but you also dont know which is which.

And its a must you take one of the roads, but you are only entitled to ask one of the angels/men ONLY ONE QUESTION, but dont know their true identities.

This is the mystery, WHAT WOULD YOUR QUESTION BE, remember just only one which is irreversible?

My question would be: Does God exist?

1. The lying angel which will definitely lie will say NO

2. The truthful angel which will definitely tell the truth will say YES

3. I do know God exists.

So the angel that tells me No is the lying angel, or if the angel tells me yes, then he is the truthful angel.
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Macelliot(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
This is the Question I will ask any of the Angel, whether life or death.
"By the power and authority bestowed on me, In thy name of JESUS CHRIST, I command you to confess yourself. WHO ARE YOU?"
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by haibe(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
Macelliot: This is the Question I will ask any of the Angel, whether life or death.
"By the power and authority bestowed on me, In thy name of JESUS CHRIST, I command you to confess yourself. WHO ARE YOU?"

lmao, and then he lies?
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by ignis: 9:04am On Dec 23, 2013
Rhizome question have no absolute answer...
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
ignis: Rhizome question have no absolute answer...

Dear some one had given the answer a long time ago, I thought u guys realized, I guess the fun still continues? Lol

NB I will affirm the answer later, lets still have fun maybe someone will figure it out!
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Google63(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Dear some one had given the answer a long time ago, I thought u guys realized, I guess the fun still continues? Lol

NB I will affirm the answer later, lets still have fun maybe someone will figure it out!
I've already given the answer...
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by thiefnubu(m): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
undecided
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by ignis: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Oh my bad...
I just saw the solution now...

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2013
ignis:
Oh my bad...
I just saw the solution now...

So let's know if u actually saw the answer?
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2013
haibe:

3. I do know God exists.

So the angel that tells me No is the lying angel, or if the angel tells me yes, then he is the truthful angel.

Wrong answer sir, also note its not a religious puzzle, just a normal one! Also @ Maceliott
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by ignis: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

So let's know if u actually saw the answer?
Ask one of the angel an obvious question with an obvious truth as the answer, for example "Is Jesus the son of God?"
The lying angel will say no while the angel saying the truth will reply with a Yes....
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by haibe(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Wrong answer sir, also note its not a religious puzzle, just a normal one! Also @ Maceliott

I know it's not religious, so why is my answer wrong?
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by haibe(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
ignis:
Ask one of the angel an obvious question with an obvious truth as the answer, for example "Is Jesus the son of God?"
The lying angel will say no while the angel saying the truth will reply with a Yes....

This is exactly what I did too and he says am wrong.
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by LaJuMe: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Just ask them,'do these roads meet at a point'

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by haibe(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
La_ JuMe: Just ask them,'do these roads meet at a point'

Nice
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by ignis: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
haibe:

This is exactly what I did too and he says am wrong.
Hmmmmmmmmmn
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Balyz: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
The answer to the riddle is simple and straightforward, I would first point to either road and ask them one single question: 'if i asked you before, would you have said that this is the road leading to life'? Putting the question in past tense is what does the trick. If I am pointing at the road of life and asked the question of either the angel or the devil, he would have to answer "yes". If I were pointing at the road of destruction, either one of them will have to give me "no" answer.
It's simple; assuming I had been pointing at the road of life, the angel would have answered my question with a "yes" before, therefore his answer is "yes" now. The devil on the other hand, who always lies is the guy whose answer i must scrutinize a little more closely(cos he's a liar anyway). If I had pointed to the road of life originally, he would have lied, and said "no" abi? I am asking him(the devil) if he would have said it was the road that leads to life, well he wouldn't have said "yes", so being the liar that he is, he must lie again and say "yes" he would have. You following? Therefore I would have obtained a "yes" answer from either man, and naturally taken the road I was pointing to(since it's the road that leads to life) when I asked my question.
Now assuming I was pointing to the road of destruction: the angel would have answered my question with a"no" before, so because he must tell the truth at all times, he must say "no" again. The devil on the other hand would have lied before; he would have said "yes" when I pointed towards the road of destruction. Since he would have said "yes" before, and I am asking him if he would have said "yes" he must lie, and answer "no". So I will get a "no" answer from either one of them and take the other road to LIFE.
So Una see as I take get sense pass all una grin
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Balyz: 12:56am On Dec 25, 2013
fleyboy02: He said you can only ask one angel one question @ a time and not both angels,,,,that's were the confusion lies
It is impossible to solve the riddle by directing your only one question at only one of them. I dare the OP to prove otherwise

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by chimex38: 1:17am On Dec 25, 2013
Balyz: The answer to the riddle is simple and straightforward, I would first point to either road and ask them one single question: 'if i asked you before, would you have said that this is the road leading to life'? Putting the question in past tense is what does the trick. If I am pointing at the road of life and asked the question of either the angel or the devil, he would have to answer "yes". If I were pointing at the road of destruction, either one of them will have to give me "no" answer.
It's simple; assuming I had been pointing at the road of life, the angel would have answered my question with a "yes" before, therefore his answer is "yes" now. The devil on the other hand, who always lies is the guy whose answer i must scrutinize a little more closely(cos he's a liar anyway). If I had pointed to the road of life originally, he would have lied, and said "no" abi? I am asking him(the devil) if he would have said it was the road that leads to life, well he wouldn't have said "yes", so being the liar that he is, he must lie again and say "yes" he would have. You following? Therefore I would have obtained a "yes" answer from either man, and naturally taken the road I was pointing to(since it's the road that leads to life) when I asked my question.
Now assuming I was pointing to the road of destruction: the angel would have answered my question with a"no" before, so because he must tell the truth at all times, he must say "no" again. The devil on the other hand would have lied before; he would have said "yes" when I pointed towards the road of destruction. Since he would have said "yes" before, and I am asking him if he would have said "yes" he must lie, and answer "no". So I will get a "no" answer from either one of them and take the other road to LIFE.
So Una see as I take get sense pass all una

even d tortoise who wanted 2 b d wisest was assisted(outsmarted) by a lizard on how 2 carry his supposedly"bag-of-wisdom" on his way up a tree.

back to U. Even wit d correct analysis of ur answer in gud English, why do u still have to omit d 'of' word in ur final sentence? I thought PIDGIN is easier spoken/written dan English? Where is ur self-proclaimed sense in dis regard?
Remember, dier is always a lizard to evry tortoise...NICE ANSWER DOUGH! BUT U NO FIT GET SENSE PASS EVRYBODY?grin

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by LaJuMe: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2013
chimex38:

even d tortoise who wanted 2 b d wisest was assisted(outsmarted) by a lizard on how 2 carry his supposedly"bag-of-wisdom" on his way up a tree.

back to U. Even wit d correct analysis of ur answer in gud English, why do u still have to omit d 'of' word in ur final sentence? I thought PIDGIN is easier spoken/written dan English? Where is ur self-proclaimed sense in dis regard?
Remember, dier is always a lizard to evry tortoise...NICE ANSWER DOUGH! BUT U NO FIT GET SENSE PASS EVRYBODY?grin

Balyz: It is impossible to solve the riddle by directing your only one question at only one of them. I dare the OP to prove otherwise
says who? The op that gave the question definitely has the answer. The fact that u dont think u can solve it with one question doesnt mean some else cant.

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by coolsegun2002: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
I tot raikishi already got it right..at least from what I read....so if the poster of the thread doesn't have a different answer...let's hav anoder brain tease.......

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Balyz: 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
La_ JuMe:

says who? The op that gave the question definitely has the answer. The fact that u dont think u can solve it with one question doesnt mean some else cant.
I've already solved the riddle and the OP knows it. Go back, read my solution, then come back and post
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by adebayo201: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2013
chimex38:

lol grin
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Balyz: The answer to the riddle is simple and straightforward, I would first point to either road and ask them one single question: 'if i asked you before, would you have said that this is the road leading to life'? Putting the question in past tense is what does the trick. If I am pointing at the road of life and asked the question of either the angel or the devil, he would have to answer "yes". If I were pointing at the road of destruction, either one of them will have to give me "no" answer.
So Una see as I take get sense pass all una grin

Sincerely u got me more confused, did u read the instruction (op)? Sorry sir nice try bt try again!
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
ignis:

I still dont get ow u would asked the obvious question to know th road to take?
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
haibe:

3. I do know God exists.

If u asked that u would have exhausted u one question n still won't know the way to take, get it?
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Balyz: It is impossible to solve the riddle by directing your only one question at only one of them. I dare the OP to prove otherwise

Very possible just go the extra mile, winks!
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by PastorOluT(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
Google63: I'll ask any of them this question... If I had asked you earlier what road would you have told me leads to heaven. The good angel will always say the truth, and the lying angel's word would counter the other, cos he would av lied earlier, and then he would still lie again, this would make it positive. I'll then go with whatever road any of them says

Just one of them is entitled to talk, so there won't be any conflicting answer. And there won't be any lying again!
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by haibe(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

If u asked that u would have exhausted u one question n still won't know the way to take, get it?

You didn't get it do you?

The angel that fails the question with an obvious answer is the lying angel, if he gets it then he is the truthful angel, so how would I have exhausted without knowing the way to take?
Re: Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? by Balyz: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Sincerely u got me more confused, did u read the instruction (op)? Sorry sir nice try bt try again!

Pastor you have every right to say so just so long as you haven't provided the correct answer to the riddle yourself (that's assuming you even know the correct answer) . And for your information, I've read the entire riddle again and again, and im sure I've arrived at the correct answer. With all the other so called solutions, you offered reasons as to why they were wrong, but you reserved only a 2 liner for my 30 liner, fully thought through solution; why is that? Follow my solution point to point and point out where i went wrong, proffer your own solution or admit it. Na me still get sense pass sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Real Life Photo Of The Man Drawn In Cabin Biscuits / Yabs From Warri Or Elsewhere: / From Age 8 To 78 -taking A Woman To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.