Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Ajanlekoko, Jarus, Other 'elders' In The House, Please Your Advice Is Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ajanlekoko, Jarus, Other 'elders' In The House, Please Your Advice Is Needed (992 Views)

Jarus Talks About How They Made Their First Million From Blogging In Nigeria / @jarus, Tanimola, Debosky, Davidlan, Ola, Odunnu-- Pls I Nid ur Advice. / Dilemma ! Lecturing Or Intergrated Marketing Job ? CC: Ajanlekoko, Jarus, Tk417 et al (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajanlekoko, Jarus, Other 'elders' In The House, Please Your Advice Is Needed by Adesiji77: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2013
I sincerely need your professional advice. I am battling with serious feelings of regret! It's nearly 3 months that I left a new generation bank for a first generation bank but I can tell you that I battle with feelings of regret daily.

The emotions are choking me and are interfering with my personal and professional life. Have tried all sorts to get the past out of mind but the feelings refuse to go away. Everyday, I wished I never left my former employer. It's really driving me nuts!
Re: Ajanlekoko, Jarus, Other 'elders' In The House, Please Your Advice Is Needed by Jarus(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
Adesiji77: I sincerely need your professional advice. I am battling with serious feelings of regret! It's nearly 3 months that I left a new generation bank for a first generation bank but I can tell you that I battle with feelings of regret daily.

The emotions are choking me and are interfering with my personal and professional life. Have tried all sorts to get the past out of mind but the feelings refuse to go away. Everyday, I wished I never left my former employer. It's really driving me nuts!
send an email to jarushub@gmail.com
Re: Ajanlekoko, Jarus, Other 'elders' In The House, Please Your Advice Is Needed by haveworkskills: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
Adesiji77: I sincerely need your professional advice. I am battling with serious feelings of regret! It's nearly 3 months that I left a new generation bank for a first generation bank but I can tell you that I battle with feelings of regret daily.

What is the source of the regret? You've not said this. Is there something you get at the new generation bank that the old generation does not offer? Anyway, I will follow the details on jarushub.
Re: Ajanlekoko, Jarus, Other 'elders' In The House, Please Your Advice Is Needed by bygo: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2013

i just saw this post and sounds like if i will ask same in the next few months. i am about leaving a particular bank for another,can you share your experience about leaving a new generation bank to a first generation bank?is it a different terrain entirely?
Re: Ajanlekoko, Jarus, Other 'elders' In The House, Please Your Advice Is Needed by ruffhandu: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2014

Hello Adesiji77,
Which unit are you? Could you outline briefly some challenges that generate the regrets.
Even though I always advise people to look well before leaping, change is inevitable: and when they come they need us to put in some extra effort to stabilize. But don't worry, it's gonna be ok.

(1) (Reply)

Pwc CEB Shl Test / What's With Engineers Taking Over Audit Firms?? / Is Hacking Bad ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.