Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

How To See Through People’s Clothes With Your Glasses - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To See Through People’s Clothes With Your Glasses (8562 Views)

Why I Hate Plain White Eye Glasses / I Can See Real Far With My Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To See Through People’s Clothes With Your Glasses by ionaira(f): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
Many of our readers, especially the male ones, have been sending messages to our science and technology department asking how they can see through people’s clothes without them knowing.

This is a topic many people will be excited to read. Imagine having glasses that enables you see through the dresses of the hottest girls in your class or at work. Yes it is very possible and here is our seven step guide to achieve this.
>> How To See Through People’s Clothes With Your Glasses

(1) (Reply)

Enter D Thread If U Are Human Enough. Questions Begat Questns / Thread For Latest Short Jokes By Ayojokes / Transcripts Of A Phone Conversation Between A Teacher And His Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.