Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? (2217 Views)

INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal / APGA Leading In Abia / APGA LEADING IN 20 LGA.:INEC Set To Declare Obiano Winner Of Anambra Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by nigazman(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
The news making rounds is that APGA is leading in the ongoing election followed by APC then PDP etc

Pls for those in Anambra, how true is this?
Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by bhadmusg(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
nigazman: The news making rounds is that APGA is leading in the ongoing election followed by APC then PDP etc

. Am also waiting for this great result
Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by Kingsley1000(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
Because they are buying people's vote?No election in idemili north.,,,,ngige's strong base.,,,,it should be cancelled
Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by Longeria(m): 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
Kingsley1000: Because they are buying people's vote?No election in idemili north.,,,,ngige's strong base.,,,,it should be cancelled
sharaaaaaaaaaap there, you Foooool!

1 Like

Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by Ayed44: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by BrokenTV: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
Kingsley1000: Because they are buying people's vote?No election in idemili north.,,,,ngige's strong base.,,,,it should be cancelled
my friend go and hide your face in shame ngige is down ngige is beaten

1 Like

Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by ChimaAgbalajob: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
nigazman: The news making rounds is that APGA is leading in the ongoing election followed by APC then PDP etc

PDP is doing better than APC which is a distant third place in this race. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
There was some errants...Inec cancelled the election
Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by subzero2(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
If Ngige were to be in PDP or APGA, it would have been a sure victory for him. But with where he is, i honestly doubt if he'll win.

Good and intelligent man, but congregating with the wrong folks.
Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
We don't want APC is in Anambra State.
For joining the APC, Ngige has made a very big mistake.
Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by subzero2(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2013

If Ngige were to be in PDP or APGA, it would have been a sure victory for him. But with where he is, i honestly doubt if he'll win this election unless by divine intervention.

Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by agbameta: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
sub_zero: If Ngige were to be in PDP or APGA, it would have been a sure victory for him. But with where he is, i honestly doubt if he'll win.

Whose loss is it that a good and intelligent man didn't win? Yours or Ngige`s? Its yours of course because you just denied yourself a good and intelligent man because of your own foolishness and instead saddle yourself with the opposite. He can move on and I'm sure he won't suffer, but you have years if not decades of mediocrity, poor development and continued stagnation. Again, its your loss, not his....

4 Likes

Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by cKaiser: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
PDP is winning this election

Now what would happen to APGA Ojukwus legacy
Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by subzero2(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
agbameta:
Whose loss is it that a good and intelligent man didn't win? Yours or Ngige`s? Its yours of course because you just denied yourself a good and intelligent man because of your own foolishness and instead saddle yourself with the opposite. He can move on and I'm sure he won't suffer, but you have years if not decades of mediocrity, poor development and continued stagnation. Again, its your loss, not his....
Young man, grow up and stop the insults. Must you show how childish and unintelligent you are in every post of yours?
When i say Ngige is good and intelligent, does that that mean the rest candidates are bad and unintelligent?

BTW, i think Obiano or Nwoye is competent to lead the people of Anambra.

And FYI, i'm not from Anambra, neither am i from the East. I'm just an admirer of the people of Anambra. Hence deemed it fit to give my opinion.

So grow up embryo!

1 Like

Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by ChimaAgbalajob: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
agbameta:

WHEN have you EVER wished anything good on Igbos or SE Naigeria?

Or do you want me to pull out your wicked posts here?

What makes anyone to believe you have suddenly changed your death wish for Igbos?

Bros, go and lick your wound with Ngige.

Better still, offer him governor of Lagos since he is such 'intelligent and good' man you said. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by agbameta: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
sub_zero:
Young man, grow up and stop the insults.

Little boy, you mind showing me the insults or yours is just inability to read and comprehend?

Must you show how childish and unintelligent you are in every post of yours?

You just described yourself because you made the dumbest and the most unintelligent comment ever. Common sense, social education and enlightenment should tell you that party affiliations is secondary and the primary consideration should be the candidate's capacity and ability to do the job, but according to ignorant and politically unsophisticated people like you see tribe before capabilities and your own best interest

When i say Ngige is good and intelligent, does that that mean the rest candidates are bad and unintelligent?

Though this is an after thought on your dumb part. Still, you obviously did not attribute good and intelligent to the other candidates and your inability to properly articulate your thoughts is not my problem, it's all yours

BTW, i think Obiano or Nwoye is competent to lead the people of Anambra.

Your miserable opinion of course.

You said. If Ngige were to be in PDP or APGA, it would have been a sure victory for him. But with where he is

Meaning you know deep down inside that he's better than the other 2 you mentioned, but he wont win because he's in the wrong party and we get the same shallow and unintelligent reasoning from people like you on NL. Meaning your tribal affiliations comes before your own best interests and what's good for your people.

And FYI, i'm not from Anambra, neither am i from the East. I'm just an admirer of the people of Anambra. Hence deemed it fit to give my opinion.

I care less where you come from, your comment was reetarded, ignorant and utterly foolish. Your comment says nothing about your admiration for the people of Anambra because you should always want what the best for the people of Anambra, not pandering with mediocrity because of your foolish tribal hangs up..
Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by Nigerianmovie(m): 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pls what about Ify Ubah Nobody talking about him after chopping his money....THIS IS WUKEDNEX
Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by austinsmat(m): 4:41am On Nov 17, 2013
Ngige ur party is ur hindrance
Re: Apga Leading In The Ongoing Guber Election?? by subzero2(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2013
agbameta:

Little boy, you mind showing me the insults or yours is just inability to read and comprehend?

You just described yourself because you made the dumbest and the most unintelligent comment ever. Common sense, social education and enlightenment should tell you that party affiliations is secondary and the primary consideration should be the candidate's capacity and ability to do the job, but according to ignorant and politically unsophisticated people like you see tribe before capabilities and your own best interest

Though this is an after thought on your dumb part. Still, you obviously did not attribute good and intelligent to the other candidates and your inability to properly articulate your thoughts is not my problem, it's all yours

Your miserable opinion of course.

You said. If Ngige were to be in PDP or APGA, it would have been a sure victory for him. But with where he is

Meaning you know deep down inside that he's better than the other 2 you mentioned, but he wont win because he's in the wrong party and we get the same shallow and unintelligent reasoning from people like you on NL. Meaning your tribal affiliations comes before your own best interests and what's good for your people.

I care less where you come from, your comment was reetarded, ignorant and utterly foolish. Your comment says nothing about your admiration for the people of Anambra because you should always want what the best for the people of Anambra, not pandering with mediocrity because of your foolish tribal hangs up..

Embryo, i siad GROW UP!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of People Attacked In Akwa Ibom State Today - Viewer Discretion Advised!! / Goodluck Jonathan Gej Since You Left / 45yr Old Car Salesman Hangs Himself After Receiving A Letter. See The Letter :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.