Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,832 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? (14546 Views)

Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) / Athletics Ends With Nigeria Winning 10 GOLD Medals At All African Games! / Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by AZeD1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
CFCfan: With determination, right tactics, and a bit of luck, Nigeria will become the 1st African nation to lift the world cup!
Yeah in the year 2300

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by idinc(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
Why not?? We've won it before and we can win it over and over.I min at the under17 level
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Philipvivson(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
over nigeria dead body
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Chinoble(f): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
richgang: @OP is like saying " do you see PDP winning dis anambra election without rigging " HELL NO, IF I AM PERMIT TO LAUGH AND SAY NIGERIA WILL NOT NEAR D QUATER FINAL """BUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

T.

kiss cry cool
Ur mumu go last!

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by king94(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
4 wia.I can't evn dream about it.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Chimoski87(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
Make una ease stress from that Nigerian match, though na copy and paste I do

INSTALLING HUSBAND.....
A woman writes to the IT Technical support Guy..
Dear Tech Support,
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0
and I noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall system
performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery
applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend
In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other
valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal
Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs
such as NEWS 5.0,MONEY 3.0 and CRICKET 4.1 .
Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning
2.6 simply crashes the system.
Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5..3 to fix
these problems, but to no avail.
What can I do?
Signed,........................

Reply...

DEAR Madam,
First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment
Package,
while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.
Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme. html and
try to download
Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0
update.
If that application works as designed, Husband1.0
should then automatically
run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5..
However, remember, overuse of the above application
can cause
Husband 1.0 to default to Silence 2.5 or Beer 6.1.
Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that
will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.
Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances
install
Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background
that will eventually seize control of all your system
resources.)
In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the
Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported
applications and will crash
Husband 1.0.
In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it
does have limited memory and cannot learn new
applications quickly.
You might consider buying additional software to
improve memory and performance. We recommend:
Cooking 3.0 and Hot Looks 7.7.
Good Luck Madam!
IT SUPPORT DESK

Abeg no just pass without clicking like if u enjoyed it

5 Likes

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by andyanders: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
with these players? Only a mad man would think that way.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
NO.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by qubie(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
tejpot: After watching the last of the 2 legged qualification match between Nigeria and Ethiopia, are they stunning enough to win the world cup? Whats your take?

ŋāţįoŋ'ş çųp ŋā woŗld çųp?
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by adezjamz(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
Testiing testing Nigeria, may win

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by dejibimbo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
with d comment on dis thread....fifa hereby withdraw nigeria world cup ticket...looking to give it to a better team a more challenging team....can u imagine, even nigerians dont believe in the supa iguz
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Debroslink: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
nutty_hnic: With the likes of spain, brazil, argentina, england, netherland, germany.....L fu...cking OL
Abe stop hyping this nation. Nigeria as a better chance of winning the world cup than them
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by olasawji(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ebenezerk2: God can do it
do wat? So God won't do it for d rest ryt? Nigeria carry world cup...where spain, portugal, italy, brazil, holland, england, france dey! Oga pak well

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Eskycom: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
May be under 17 can do the magic.... but for todays squot am afraid.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Atmospher(f): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hahahhahha. Nigeria win world cup. Pls wake up frm ur dreams. World cup is nt struggling to beat teams like Ethiopia
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by ikeyman00(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
@@@

another useless thread

people that knows nothing about football all day just keep talking rubbish!
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by sham8co(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Super Eagles play rubbish today am nt happy cus dey played below expectation.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Btruth: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
With the rubbish they played this evening?.......no way!

lipsrsealed
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Mannylex(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
With the way they played today, CAPITAL NO
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by canalily(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
undecided imagine spain never won it for years in foothball! But one day in that year they conquer the world and made history! YES ! If our boys are determined with one heart, we can over make the same history! ! ! Up Eagles!!
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by sydneyboss(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
pals, I just came across this, dunno hw true this isdlvr.it/4Kxj04
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by toprealman: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Let them try and qualify from group stage first, bang in enough goals and concede less.....only then wills they be good to go.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by ikeyman00(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
@@

i can imagine if they beat Itay in their next game watch them switch

whether eagle play to make u cry or entertain this evening, from football point of view i think they just want to qualify

and thats is that!
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Okaka27(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup?
My Answer Is: WHY? undecided
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by nijanigga: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ebenezerk2: God can do it
Selfish, so only Nigerians God love pass? Nigerian can never win the Brazil 2014 world cup. I don't know why Nigerians are not realistic in anything. Maybe the people have been oppressed with poverty in the mist of plenty for too long. Nigeria managed to win only one match against Tahiti at the confederation cup, all of a sudden Nigerians want to win the world cup. God loves hardworking and people who plan ahead, best.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
As a matter of fact, not only are the eagles STUNNING....they are STINGING.....world cup ko world plate ni....I don't see them making it past group stage! I think KESHI has failed to put together a coherent TEAM!
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by mrovoxo: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
yeah maybe cos tinx jux change wit tym
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by ikeyman00(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
@@@

Selfish, so only Nigerians God love pass? Nigerian can never win the Brazil 2014 world cup. I don't know why Nigerians are not realistic in anything. Maybe the people have been oppressed with poverty in the mist of plenty for too long. Nigeria managed to win only one match against Tahiti at the confederation cup, all of a sudden Nigerians want to win the world cup. God loves hardworking and people who plan ahead, best.

from euro sports commentator and england coach nigeria did not have a bad tournament at the confederation cup

are they mad?

oya over to u quack analyst
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Okaka27(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
engineerd: As a matter of fact, not only are the eagles STUNNING....they are STINGING.....world cup ko world plate ni....I don't see them making it past group stage! I think KESHI has failed to put together a coherent TEAM!
haaaaaa!
Bross calm down,
Whc one be 'failed to build a coherent team?'
Its just dat he hasnt finished.
The process is still on,he hasnt failed just yet
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by nijanigga: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
canalily: undecided imagine spain never won it for years in foothball! But one day in that year they conquer the world and made history! YES ! If our boys are determined with one heart, we can over make the same history! ! ! Up Eagles!!
Trash, Spain won EURO championship before winning world cup and please don't compare Euro championship with African cup of nations.
To be candid if Nigeria made it to the second round that will be better achievement than in South Africa 2010.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by thaoriginator: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
Yeah I see us in the final with brazil.. Quote me when the time comes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rank The Top 5 Nigerian Footballers Of All Time!! / Tottenham Beat Chelsea On Penalties To Progress In League Cup / Cameroon Vs Comoros: AFCON 2021 Round-of-16 : (2 - 1) On 24th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.