Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,835 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? (14534 Views)

Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) / Athletics Ends With Nigeria Winning 10 GOLD Medals At All African Games! / Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by carlosperrera(m): 12:51am On Nov 17, 2013
With U17 yes! With these guys no way
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 17, 2013
kinkymax: Win world cup ko world spoon ni
May be Principal cup sha!
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Lilv(m): 2:02am On Nov 17, 2013
Let me think
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Konjour(m): 2:55am On Nov 17, 2013
UNLEASHED: Yes I see Nigeria winning the world cup

ON

FIFA 14

Man, to win a World cup in Fifa 14 with Nigeria, you've got to be doing one of these :

1. Have edited the Nigerian team in the game.

2. Be playing in the Rookie, Beginner or Learner mode.

3. Be extra-ordinarily good with playing FIFA 14.

4. You're probably playing the Alaba version of FIFA 14.

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by jinsonkv: 3:13am On Nov 17, 2013
Ha ha ha..........

He he heeeeeeeeeeee....

http://www.faceboook.info
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 17, 2013
tejpot: After watching the last of the 2 legged qualification match between Nigeria and Ethiopia, are they stunning enough to win the world cup? Whats your take?
I see us retaining the title sef.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by UNLEASHED(m): 4:22am On Nov 17, 2013
Konjour:

Man, to win a World cup in Fifa 14 with Nigeria, you've got to be doing one of these :

1. Have edited the Nigerian team in the game.

2. Be playing in the Rookie, Beginner or Learner mode.

3. Be extra-ordinarily good with playing FIFA 14.

4. You're probably playing the Alaba version of FIFA 14.

I don't edit teams, I don't play in beginner mode, I'm not extra ordinarily good and my FIFA14 is straight from Tesco
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by britishengr: 5:07am On Nov 17, 2013
they did not..play any thing...d style of football.was not impressive..but we later won...I pray dy will improve.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by buoye1(m): 5:24am On Nov 17, 2013
I only see dem in d 1/4 final
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Chinoble(f): 5:30am On Nov 17, 2013
mykh01:
u mumu pass am .ur sense no tell you say if u quote dat goat,u are just imitating d same rubbish he did
lolz..... But dats not the issue on ground.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by sylvar02(m): 5:35am On Nov 17, 2013
I'm just sick of some Nigerians comments! They'll say never now! When they see Super Eagles making it! Then that's when they support them! Just too bad.... Some Nigeriams should have been a Togolese
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by SEVO7(m): 5:45am On Nov 17, 2013
tejpot: After watching the last of the 2 legged qualification match between Nigeria and Ethiopia, are they stunning enough to win the world cup? Whats your take?
undecided[color=#990000][/color] embarassed
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Chinoble(f): 5:46am On Nov 17, 2013
Weda dey win it or not: will not
stop me from eating rice today.
Will chinoble be able to eat rice today? YES! Yes! And YES!
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Ensquare(m): 6:21am On Nov 17, 2013
Nigeria is the only country that we have,lets show love n surport for our dear country. This is how u guys condemed us in the last nation cup bt now we r the champion. Nigeria will not only create an impact bt may lift d cup.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by kgr8mike(m): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2013
Nigeria will win the cup. The way we play depends on what is at stake. With Ethiopia we thought nothing was at stake so we took it without much energy. Right now we are getting ready for the big game on planet earth, so our games are going to move in a bearing that will surprise us. Believe me, the likes of Brazil, Argentina, etc will still go as they did in the U17. It is just our time to bring every cup down to our country. It is our time to fulfill our campaign promises. God bless Nigeria. Up GEJ!!!
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Sike(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2013
I only see Nigeria advancing to the second round. A o fí hàn mì jú bayen lò.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by dailywealth1967: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2013
Convert U17 to Super eagles
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by crisycent: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2013
World cup na long jump? I veg stop dreaming. The same hope wen kill abiola.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by pazienza(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2013
safarigirl: wow! You mean the world champions couldn't tahitify equatorial guinea? Yet peeps be dissing Super Eagles after a clear win against the Ethiopians that are better than Equatorial Guinea.

Spain is not known for playing high scoring matches, their objective has always been to get the job done, high scoring football matches are what you get when germany meet lesser footballing nations.

Moreover, the spanish side that faced equitorial guinea was a second string experimental side.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Luvdbyursista(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2013
Qstn is; do I c Nigeria winning the world cup?..its a personal qstn so i 'll give my personal answer.
ans is;NO,I don't c Nigeria winning the world cup..i don't even c dem gettin to the semis.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 17, 2013
jmoore: Yes, we can.

"I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all." King Solomon
c my guy...nor b for dis kind tin u want take quote dis things....our national team sucks!!!ethiopia nai play us home and away anyhow.....dey wer so galant in dier passes...jst dat luck ran against dem....our boys wer jst baloonwing balls anyhow....no style of play.aint professional,no skill,etc.....look at our u-17 boys d way dey played with passion.skills,persistence,no relentaion,always moving forward wit d ball,and for sure d passes wer accurate......our super eagles lack teamwork...lets not forget....dis aint africa cup,its wordcup...my take in dis is....dey may cross d group stage luckily if we have no hard competitor,but knockout stage.......i dnt think so......we aint goin nower....
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by jeamie(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2013
yes the women world cup grin
yes the women world cup
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2013
kgr8mike: Nigeria will win the cup. The way we play depends on what is at stake. With Ethiopia we thought nothing was at stake so we took it without much energy. Right now we are getting ready for the big game on planet earth, so our games are going to move in a bearing that will surprise us. Believe me, the likes of Brazil, Argentina, etc will still go as they did in the U17. It is just our time to bring every cup down to our country. It is our time to fulfill our campaign promises. God bless Nigeria. Up GEJ!!!
dreamer
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by safarigirl(f): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2013
pazienza:

Spain is not known for playing high scoring matches, their objective has always been to get the job done, high scoring football matches is what you get when germany meet lesser footballing nations.

Moreover, the spanish side that faced equitorial guinea was a second string experimental side.
oh, so Spain gets excuses when they win with slight margins but we don't? That's nice
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by onibudojuba: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2013
If our Team work hard, and try to develop more quickly, getting to the quater final and beyond is a possibility.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by zurad: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2013
yes bt only in ma dreams
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2013
patrickdarlins: c my guy...nor b for dis kind tin u want take quote dis things....our national team sucks!!!ethiopia nai play us home and away anyhow.....dey wer so galant in dier passes...jst dat luck ran against dem....our boys wer jst baloonwing balls anyhow....no style of play.aint professional,no skill,etc.....look at our u-17 boys d way dey played with passion.skills,persistence,no relentaion,always moving forward wit d ball,and for sure d passes wer accurate......our super eagles lack teamwork...lets not forget....dis aint africa cup,its wordcup...my take in dis is....dey may cross d group stage luckily if we have no hard competitor,but knockout stage.......i dnt think so......we aint goin nower....
what re you saying? Did you pass your waec?
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by pazienza(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2013
safarigirl: oh, so Spain gets excuses when they win with slight margins but we don't? That's nice

I am supporting your case. Nigeria plays like spain, they play according to the level of opposition before them, like spain, we don't often play high scoring matches, apart from taihiti, can you remember the last time SE scored up to 6 goals in a match?

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by DGafar: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2013
If we decide to do the right thing,leave sentiment out of player's selection and parade the competent set of players,those who have what it takes to go all the way. God willing,we would come back with nothing less than third position's prize
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2013
Quite a tall dream. Conceivable..............IMO NO
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Elan83(m): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2013
Dey go win world war,not only world cup, does guyz are not tryin atall..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Messi, Ronaldo & Van Dijk Shortlisted For 2018-19 UEFA Men's POTY / No Going Back On Retirement From Super Eagles – Victor Moses / Rank The Top 5 Nigerian Footballers Of All Time!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.