Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Don't Be Deceived: ASUU Has No Official Twitter Handle - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't Be Deceived: ASUU Has No Official Twitter Handle (1374 Views)

Why ASUU Has Not Called Off The Strike –ASUU President Nasir Fagge / ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi / ASUU Has Not Called-off The Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Deceived: ASUU Has No Official Twitter Handle by Anuoluwap(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
The so-called twitter account @ASUU_NIGERIA, has succeeded in dashing out false informations to unsuspecting Nigerian students. The union, ASUU, has no official twitter handle, so please don't be further deceived by the parody account set-up by a bored fellow just to catch some fun. However, the union, ASUU, has an official facebook page. It's high time Nigerians said NO TO FALSE NEWS ONLINE BY SOME GROUP OF IMPERSONATORS.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived: ASUU Has No Official Twitter Handle by tosinwill(f): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pls what evidence do u have to prove dat the account is fake, cos dat same account have been giving correct information before. So how come you said its fake. Just a prove. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived: ASUU Has No Official Twitter Handle by Anuoluwap(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
If you have been noticing the account from the begining. The info of the account included the word 'parody' and it has no ASUU website address and had another email asuu_nigeria@yahoo.com. But when a thread was opened on nairaland stating the handle as the source, I criticised the account not having the above mentioned infos. And after that I noticed that the person behind the account changed everything to make it more original since he has more followers. Come to think of it, unions on social media don't spend much time online but the person behind the account has got time.
Re: Don't Be Deceived: ASUU Has No Official Twitter Handle by tosinwill(f): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ok, no probs. Let await what happen after today.
Re: Don't Be Deceived: ASUU Has No Official Twitter Handle by Anuoluwap(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
tosin will: Pls what evidence do u have to prove dat the account is fake, cos dat same account have been giving correct information before. So how come you said its fake. Just a prove. Thanks.
another proof here. It was said by the same fake handle that the strike would be called off in october.... https://www.nairaland.com/1472554/ASUU-plans-call-off-strike#18724410
Re: Don't Be Deceived: ASUU Has No Official Twitter Handle by Sodiq3(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
Anuoluwap: another proof here. It was said by the same fake handle that the strike would be called off in october.... https://www.nairaland.com/1472554/ASUU-plans-call-off-strike#18724410
nd did f.g agreed to their request in october?u got no point bro,.lets just keep watching as the event unfold....
Re: Don't Be Deceived: ASUU Has No Official Twitter Handle by Anuoluwap(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sodiq3:
nd did f.g agreed to their request in october?u got no point bro,.lets just keep watching as the event unfold....
ok let's wait and see.
Re: Don't Be Deceived: ASUU Has No Official Twitter Handle by sleeky007(m): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
@OP......Dey there, make pant dey wear U........@ASUU_NIGERIA is ASUU's official twitter account.........Shut up, stop misleading people and wait for us to suspend our strike so that U can go back to school and stop wasting UR time on NL......
Re: Don't Be Deceived: ASUU Has No Official Twitter Handle by Anuoluwap(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
sleeky007: @OP......Dey there, make pant dey wear U........@ASUU_NIGERIA is ASUU's official twitter account.........Shut up, stop misleading people and wait for us to suspend our strike so that U can go back to school and stop wasting UR time on NL......
don't be harsh, I'm not talking about the meeting. But I'm talking about the fake account
Re: Don't Be Deceived: ASUU Has No Official Twitter Handle by Anuoluwap(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2013
I said it, can you now see what's happening to the account?
Re: Don't Be Deceived: ASUU Has No Official Twitter Handle by odizeey(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2013
tosin will: Pls what evidence do u have to prove dat the account is fake, cos dat same account have been giving correct information before. So how come you said its fake. Just a prove. Thanks.
go and check again

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived: ASUU Has No Official Twitter Handle by odizeey(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2013
D acct don change to miz smtn,mehn,n dem say mk i no go yankee,dis nation us caused.
If ASUU like mk dem no call am off,by d tym all of dem die dem go knw hw fa. If anoda die,i go even say ntoi sef no b onli condolence rubish

(1) (Reply)

Application For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Mathematics Should Not Be Compulsory For Some Subject- Waec Boss Says / If You Have Been Invited For Apm Terminal Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.