Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,225 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Help Interview Questions! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Interview Questions! (701 Views)

Help! Interview Invite By Mrjohnson Visa Lottery Africa Is This A Scam? / Help! Interview With Interswitch / Please Help ,interview At Nature Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Interview Questions! by chyna4luv: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hi pals. Please i have a friend whom has been bothered on how to solve this problem during an interview interactive section. The question is is it clock wise to wipe or clean the sweat on your face during an interview section with the interviewer? If yes, how can one do that professionally without being implicated? God bless you all as you help with cogent answers.
Re: Help Interview Questions! by SaintChukz(m): 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
chyna4luv: Hi pals. Please i have a friend whom has been bothered on how to solve this problem during an interview interactive section. The question is is it clock wise to wipe or clean the sweat on your face during an interview section with the interviewer? If yes, how can one do that professionally without being implicated? God bless you all as you help with cogent answers.
I am not quite sure about this question you have asked. Do you mean to ask if it is wise to wipe the sweat off one's face when faced with the interviewer in an interview? Or do you mean to ask what direction(clockwise/anticlockwise) should one wipe his face when faced with such a scenario? Well, which ever of the two it may be, i'll try to attempt an opinion on the two(2) cases scenario.

(1.) For the first one which asked if it would be proper to wipe the sweat off one's face when facing the interviewer. For me, i think that's indicative of a red flag on the part of the interviewee because doing so at that very precise moment may indicate nervousness or jittery attitude which would suggest to the interviewer that the candidate isn't quite confident of himself or herself. However, this may not necessarily seem to be the case as sweating under such a situation could be natural at that moment especially if the office is hot or stuffy and there isn't much room for ventilation or something, so in this case one would naturally be expected to sweat. But then, i still wouldn't suggest wiping your face before the interviewer for reasons i mentioned above unless you begin to appear irritating to him/her and then the request is made from the interviewer himself for you to do so.

(2.) On the second case scenario which asked in what direction would one normally wipe his face under such a situation. I think that would be quite easy to tell - To you the interviewee it would be anticlockwise while to interviewer it appears clockwise. But if you aren't right handed like me then the case should probably be the other way round because i only gave this view due to the fact that i'm so right-handed. I guess that's all you wanted to ask/know? Right?
NB : Generally, the right practice would be for you to avoid the sweat if possible but i know this isn't the case for some unlike me that hardly sweats unless if it's really scorching hard and sweltering hot...! Phew...! I think i'm already sweating right about now. Please could you hand me your handkerchief, face towel or something to wipe the sweat off my face? cheesy
Re: Help Interview Questions! by chyna4luv: 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
Saint thanks for attempting my question but am not satisfied. What i mean is that some1 who sweats easily on the face, if that happen during a face to face chat with the interviewer, is it wise to clean the sweat? Also since its a natural thing on the interviewee, can there be a way to convince the interviewer in this regard? because i am very sure thats the reason why i havnt be successfully after my interview for 3 consecutive times. Bros pls help me o make enquiries on the subject matter frm people who have experienced such before. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Working Europe, Africa And Caspian Regions - Onshore & Offshore; / Who Has Everly Received This Kind Of Message? / Let Me Show You How To Make $30 In 3weeks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.