Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (474678 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2013
fun lover: I had posted dis earlier but got no interpretation : Pls let's get serious with this..I had a dream last week...I was with someone (can't remember who the person is) and we were looking at a piece of paper on which a 15 man jury (so to say) wrote their verdicts about me (don't know what the case was), 8 of them wrote that they should kill me while 7 said I should be pardoned.What could this possibly mean?

I saw it but I don't like commenting on anything am not sure of.

How many times did you have such dreams. It may have come from a movie you watched or you are scared of something physically.

Verdict in a dream has many significance based on the context.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by vickyO(f): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2013
rudedough:

cheesy cheesy Mrs hardworking and prayerful husband grin grin You wan start wahala now for this thread?

Let me talk my own now Haba!!
I dey talk my own too na.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2013
All these people that believe that some dreams have no effect on our lives are either too naive for their own good or are just teenagers.
Can one really explain these happenings using science? A guy, who was hale and hearty,slept at night, ate in some dream, woke up and started behaving strangely.
Another guy finished secondary school and got the best result in his set . And coupled with the fact that he was on scholarship throughout his stay in the school, yet he waited for good 5 years before securing admission into the university. This person would always complain of eating in dreams and having sex with unknown people in dreams.
Although, I didn't usually believe in all this before. But after getting first-hand information about these cases and having experienced some misfortunes, I came to the conclusion that truly the Spiritual governs the Physical.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2013
satellitedaisy:

Rude doughnut or whatever!, u may think you are funny. What you are joking with is something that partain to some people's spirituallity, things of the spirit are not meant to b joked wit. You may decide to perish for lack of knowledge but pls don't lure people to it.

Am saying it for the second time. Remain silent if you don't have anything to say. Unless you want Mark 9:42 to manifest in your life.

[b]You're selling people false superstitions. And like most fraudulent Pastors, you're using the psychology of fear to force them to sow seeds.

And Nocturnal emission doesn't necessarily mean you must be in puberty, adults too have Nocturnal emission if they have an overflowing Epididymis.

And the brain checks ALL part of the body, not just the Epididymis.

Who carried out the research on dreams to ascertain it's interpretation?

How many people with the same financial conditions were used in this research?

What will the Pastor do about the wet dreams btw? Ask him to sow seed? Give to God? Book him a "House cleansing prayers" of which he's to pay some money for the Prayer warriors preparations?

Will Prayers balance the overfilled Epididymis?

Can we ask the Pastor if he hasn't had many Nocturnal emission in his life?

Now who (Both humans and animals) haven't had a Nocturnal emission / wet dreams in his/her life? Show me just 1 person or animal.

Anybody who still believe these superstitious nonsense about dreams in the 21st century shouldn't be allowed to reproduce cos we don't want anymore morons springing up in Nigeria. undecided
[/b]
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2013
Teeworld13: so if I eat in the dream, it's a bad omen eh undecided undecidedwhat happened to the scripture which says: "thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies..." huh grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

So the enemies you were eating the fried rice in their presence were they from your village or winches and winzards?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Luvlydevin(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2013
satellitedaisy:

SnaKes is one creature that signify a lot of things, all depends on context. Funny enof, it signifys good most of the times. Hardly will seeing snake be bad unless its a python or cobra then in a shrine.

If u are pregnant already, pls pray very well against miscarriage. Then If u are single or not wanting a baby now, its good for u.

When I was preggy for my first baby, I saw snakes straight for a week, I was still mensurating, but I had to go the lab to check
well am a guy not a girl o, in the dream I was trying to kill the snake
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2013
In as much as one is not expected to believe in superstitious notions as a Muslim. It would be wise for one to be pragmatic, all problems have solutions. I am of the opinion that many people wallow in poverty and misfortunes because they were not properly educated about some things. Consequently, they don't see the pernicious nature of these spiritual attacks.
For people(muslims) that experience bad dreams and other afflictions, there are simple,but powerful prayers that one can recite from the Holy Qur'an that can solve these problems. It is quite surprising the relief that one feels after reciting these duas(prayers)
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2013
satellitedaisy:

And this happens to him all the time because He is 15 years abi?. And of course its only his epididymis that the brain is checking to look for semen overflow, not his pocket, so that someone will dash him money in the dream.

#SMH#@ ur ignorance

They dash you money for dream cos you've been thinking about money lately. Same way you watch Nollywood horror scene and dream horror dreams. The brain doesn't sleep while you sleep.

What do you guys think the brain is? The amount of electrical activities that goes on in the brain, if transmitted into real life power output, can power your house during the day and power the entire neighbourhood while you sleep. cheesy cheesy

More activities goes on in the brain while you sleep. I gave you an experiment to do about snakes and dreams and I know you wouldn't do it cos you don't want to explore, you prefer sticking to your old superstitious believe and you want others to stay there with you.

Try the experiment and see if your brain wouldn't give you some nice dreams about snakes soon. grin
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2013
rudedough:

They dash you money for dream cos you've been thinking about money lately. Same way you watch Nollywood horror scene and dream horror dreams. The brain doesn't sleep while you sleep.

What do you guys think the brain is? The amount of electrical activities that goes on in the brain, if transmitted into real life power output, can power your house during the day and power the entire neighbourhood while you sleep. cheesy cheesy

More activities goes on in the brain while you sleep. I gave you an experiment to do about snakes and dreams and I know you wouldn't do it cos you don't want to explore, you prefer sticking to your old superstitious believe and you want others to stay with you.

Try the experiment and see if your brain wouldn't give you some nice dreams about snakes soon. grin

It is better we learn to remain silent over issues that we don't have mastery over. My one cent. I pray you don't face afflictions in life.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2013
Icherishu:

It is better we learn to remain silent over issues that we don't have mastery over. My one cent. I pray you don't face afflictions in life.

So who's the Master in dream interpretation? Can we know what his/her qualifications are? Which dream school did he/she attend? How many research did he/she conduct to be awarded a " Masters of Dream Interpretation" (MSc. Dream Interpreter). cheesy

Nonsense!! You all are just taking advantage of the poor condition of Nigerians and their lack of proper educational research.

Tell me that if I come to you for my dream interpretation I won't be asked to pay some money. grin Go sit down for corner jor.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Okijajuju1(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2013
Icherishu:

How bad is your life that you will be facing spiritual afflictions?! No be quarrel o!! Na just 'food for thought'..

Over 1 billion people on earth and na you wey spiritual forces see to worry?! And after all the ways them fit think of, na dream.. Doesnt that beg you to question 'Why always me?'

Dreams are a function of the brains.. What you and many others have not fully understood is the full ability of the brains..

Abeg anybody wey dey find interpretation for their dreams, make e continue.. When e wake up from dream, reality dey one corner dey wait you. grin

Dreams are
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by AdeniyiA(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2013
fun lover: I had posted dis earlier but got no interpretation : Pls let's get serious with this..I had a dream last week...I was with someone (can't remember who the person is) and we were looking at a piece of paper on which a 15 man jury (so to say) wrote their verdicts about me (don't know what the case was), 8 of them wrote that they should kill me while 7 said I should be pardoned.What could this possibly mean?
forsake sins, and pray against attacks and oppositions when it's time for your lifting or promotion. send confusion to the camps of your detractors . God loves you
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2013
rudedough:

[b]You're selling people false superstitions. And like most fraudulent Pastors, you're using the psychology of fear to force them to sow seeds.

And Nocturnal emission doesn't necessarily mean you must be in puberty, adults too have Nocturnal emission if they have an overflowing Epididymis.

And the brain checks ALL part of the body, not just the Epididymis.

Who carried out the research on dreams to ascertain it's interpretation?

How many people with the same financial conditions were used in this research?

What will the Pastor do about the wet dreams btw? Ask him to sow seed? Give to God? Book him a "House cleansing prayers" of which he's to pay some money for the Prayer warriors preparations?

Will Prayers balance the overfilled Epididymis?

Can we ask the Pastor if he hasn't had many Nocturnal emission in his life?

Now who (Both humans and animals) haven't had a Nocturnal emission / wet dreams in his/her life? Show me just 1 person or animal.

Anybody who still believe these superstitious nonsense about dreams in the 21st century shouldn't be allowed to reproduce cos we don't want anymore morons springing up in Nigeria. undecided
[/b]

You mean to tell me that in a topic that have above 20,000 viewers that you are the only scientist in the 21st Century. Am a scientist too. I do my research, dreams has upto 6 views from different school of thoughts. Do you know dreams can be attributed to energies surrounding the dreamer apart from the fact that it may be a replay of what the brain captured from the surroundings, many other views. Am spiritual too. Op made it clear from the onset that we are taking the discussion from the spiritual point of view. How I wish we can have some other secluded means of trashing this out.

Mr. 21st Century, superstitions? Do you know what that means? Did I say any of them should put egg or fowl on their head as a solution to their dreams. Am sure you are not a Christian becos if you are, you will know that prayer is the solution to everyth that troubles the heart and u won't be opening your mouth to talk trash.

Mind you, am a catholic and we neither force people to sow seed nor force them to pay tithe

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

How bad is your life that you will be facing spiritual afflictions?! No be quarrel o!! Na just 'food for thought'..

Over 1 billion people on earth and na you wey spiritual forces see to worry?! And after all the ways them fit think of, na dream.. Doesnt that beg you to question 'Why always me?'

Dreams are a function of the brains.. What you and many others have not fully understood is the full ability of the brains..

Abeg anybody wey dey find interpretation for their dreams, make e continue.. When e wake up from dream, reality dey one corner dey wait you. grin

Dreams are

That is how these religious fanatics wake up in the morning and are ready to attack their neighbour because she was chasing them in the dream.

Meanwhile they have been feeding the brain with perceptions that their neighbour is a witch over a long period of time.

I wonder who tell them say the Brain no dey like play. grin grin
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by bigcycs: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2013
proevan:

Isaiah .10 : 27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

Thanks..I've got some inclination.. Maybe I'll just wake up and pray anytime that happens again
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2013
satellitedaisy:

You mean to tell me that in a topic that have above 20,000 viewers that you are the only scientist in the 21st Century. Am a scientist too. I do my research, dreams has upto 6 views from different school of thoughts. Do you know dreams can be attributed to energies surrounding the dreamer apart from the fact that it may be a replay of what the brain captured from the surroundings, many other views. Am spiritual too. Op made it clear from the onset that we are taking the discussion from the spiritual point of view. How I wish we can have some other secluded means of trashing this out.

Mr. 21st Century, superstitions? Do you know what that means? Did I say any of them should put egg or fowl on their head as a solution to their dreams. Am sure you are not a Christian becos if you are, you will know that prayer is the solution to everyth that troubles the heart and u won't be opening your mouth to talk trash.

Mind you, am a catholic and we neither force people to sow seed nor force them to pay tithe

The highlighted already said it all. Being spiritual means believing by faith. No experiment, no research, don't ask any questions, just believe it.

Example: President Jonathan is a wizard and Patience is a witch. Spiritually you believe right? No questions asked, no research, no experiment.

Go sit down for corner jor. Scientists my a$$.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by bigcycs: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2013
satellitedaisy:

Having s^x in the dream have a spiritual significance expecially wen it comes often. It shows an entanglement with a spiritual woman especially from a marine kingdom. If you observe well, they usually come when you are expecting a goodnews, after interviews or business plans, to take away your blessings.

Usually the solution is deliverance but to stop it from coming. Psalm 109 works.

Being a catholic or being God fearing does not have much to do with attacks from the evil forces. Most of this spiritual covenants are from our ancestors, most of them made pledges and covenants that affects us till today.

Spiritual-wife attachment can also come from sleeping with a possessed woman in the past. Its just for you to trace back to when
u started noticing setbacks and the dreams

I guess I'll wake up and read me that psalm anytime such a thing happens again. I actually hate the experience. Anytime it happens I feel bad. Praying that psalm will be my response from now on
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2013
Luvly devin: well am a guy not a girl o, in the dream I was trying to kill the snake

So I will just come to the conclussion that it was just once. Probably u watched Anacoda before sleeping grin
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Okijajuju1(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2013
rudedough:

That is how these religious fanatics wake up in the morning and are ready to attack their neighbour because she was chasing them in the dream.

Meanwhile they have been feeding the brain with perceptions that their neighbour is a witch over a long period of time.

I wonder who tell them say the Brain no dey like play. grin grin

Na so that year I wake up go tell my papa say I fly for dream.. grin

Nna see crusade and retreat for my head.. grin Them niggas were praying so hard, I was like WTF?!

Till today, I still remember that dream because it was pretty vivid.. And I remember that I had like a superman costume on with a cape whilst flying.. grin Superman fantsy dream na ehn dem use organize crusade for my head.. grin

My sister was always eating in her dreams. You will even see her mouth moving as she slept.. Same treatment. grin

Crazy stuff i tell you!! Niggas be chasing dreams and demons.. Crackas be living the dream life .. grin
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2013
rudedough:

The highlighted already said it all. Being spiritual means believing by faith. No experiment, no research, don't ask any questions, just believe it.

Example: President Jonathan is a wizard and Patience is a witch. Spiritually you believe right? No questions asked, no research, no experiment.

Go sit down for corner jor. Scientists my a$$.

You have proven your self a scientist indeed. You argue like a dead scientist.

Bring it on, I will prove to you that wisdom is not for learners like you
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by nekkyo(f): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2013
sometimes i will be giving lectures to people or preaching in the dream. sometimes too i will be late for exams or get there without finding a sit to
settledown and finish my exams. am not a student, i work presently so it surprises me. just today wuz in a dream had plenty of cassava overflowing buckets i started arranging friends and relatives i will send them too, all of a sudden as if the base of the house we live in started caving in. someone please shed some light.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2013
bigcycs:

I guess I'll wake up and read me that psalm anytime such a thing happens again. I actually hate the experience. Anytime it happens I feel bad. Praying that psalm will be my response from now on

Before is always better than after. You can just take psalm 109 for 9days. Observe your dreams once you start the prayer. The outcome will tell you whether you see a priest or not.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Okijajuju1(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2013
nekkyo: sometimes i will be giving lectures to people or preaching in the dream. sometimes too i will be late for exams or get there without finding a sit to
settledown and finish my exams. am not a student, i work presently so it surprises me. just today wuz in a dream had plenty of cassava overflowing buckets i started arranging friends and relatives i will send them too, all of a sudden as if the base of the house we live in started caving in. someone please shed some light.

Hmmmmm!!!

Lecturing people.. -
The Spirit of ASUU is involved.. Maybe your true calling is to either be a lecturer or that Carry-over that you blocked in school is hunting you..

Preaching in the dream - The Siprit of Jehovahs Witness... angry This spirit is strong and does not go away easily..

Late for Exams - I think this is linked to your first dream.. ASUU Spirit!!

Plenty of Cassava dream - The lord wants you to start a Cassava Bread business...

The house you were in started to cave in - Your Landlord is pressing you.. Are you sure you no dey owe am money?!

grin

Tank me later

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 10:42am On Dec 10, 2013
nekkyo: sometimes i will be giving lectures to people or preaching in the dream. sometimes too i will be late for exams or get there without finding a sit to

Its possible you have a call/gift in formation(like preaching, counselling or minding believers).

The other dreams is nothing serious just take your spirituallity as a prayer point and ask God for direction. Also pray against miscarriage of blessings
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

Na so that year I wake up go tell my papa say I fly for dream.. grin

Nna see crusade and retreat for my head.. grin Them niggas were praying so hard, I was like WTF?!

Till today, I still remember that dream because it was pretty vivid.. And I remember that I had like a superman costume on with a cape whilst flying.. grin Superman fantsy dream na ehn dem use organize crusade for my head.. grin

My sister was always eating in her dreams. You will even see her mouth moving as she slept.. Same treatment. grin

Crazy stuff i tell you!! Niggas be chasing dreams and demons.. Crackas be living the dream life .. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy These people be funny as f@!k. Look at my poor uncle I followed to one dream interpretation centre.

Before you go in, you gotta pay N200. My uncle paid, entered, came out after a few mins, I told him I wanted to go in too, he paid another N200 for me.

I went in, met this weird looking woman, she asked me to sit down. Held my hands, closed her eyes and started talking $hit.

She said I was a good boy and I liked helping people. I was like WTF!! I ain't no goody-2-shoes, I was a terrorist in my house. And I didn't give 2 f?$k about any siblings when I was younger. Lying ba$tard.

What a waste of 200 bucks that could have rented me some bicycle rides and gotten me some fried meat at Mama Onos restaurant? grin grin I felt sorry for my uncle.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2013
rudedough:

So who's the Master in dream interpretation? Can we know what his/her qualifications are? Which dream school did he/she attend? How many research did he/she conduct to be awarded a " Masters of Dream Interpretation" (MSc. Dream Interpreter). cheesy

Nonsense!! You all are just taking advantage of the poor condition of Nigerians and their lack of proper educational research.

Tell me that if I come to you for my dream interpretation I won't be asked to pay some money. grin Go sit down for corner jor.

I don't like dragging issues especially when the issues are spiritual. I rest my case.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by san001: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2013
Somebody who understand this dream shud pls help interprete. Like I said, I found myself on a white horse that I direct with a staff in my hand instead of beatin it wt rope. And wen we got to a beautiful resting place that looks like abroad, I saw some supernatural touches on d horse doing cleaning frm any dirt n' germs.

Satelite, proevan
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2013
Icherishu:

I don't like dragging issues especially when the issues are spiritual. I rest my case.

It's not an argument friend. I asked questions that are begging answers.

Who's the Master in dream interpretation?
Can we know what his/her qualifications are?
Which dream school did he/she attend?
How many dream research has he/she conducted to be awarded a " Masters (MSc) of Dream Interpretation"?

Kindly answer these questions so that potential dreamers like myself can be assured of your specialty.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2013
san001: Somebody who understand this dream shud pls help interprete. Like I said, I found myself on a white horse that I direct with a staff in my hand instead of beatin it wt rope. And wen we got to a beautiful resting place that looks like abroad, I saw some supernatural touches on d horse doing cleaning frm any dirt n' germs.

Satelite, proevan

Just as I said before I don't comment on any dream am not sure of. White Horse, just like Gold in a dream means glory. But the rest of the story, I don't understand.

And make sure you don't watch much of Princess cartoons too. grin
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2013
1.)Pls. Ave being seeing destruction of this world atleast once everymonth with fire everywhere and water, people running. Bt after october i stopped having those dreams.

2.)I began to dream of seeing myself in my sec.sch inside a classroom with my classmates and dis dream is like everyweek even last night. Abeg what does it mean and i need bible verses in case its a bad dream. Pls am begging.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by psammyJ(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2013
satellitedaisy:

Sex in the dream is one spiritual condition that don't have two interpretations.

Just see a man of God. Let me not talk further.

Just use Psalm 109 for 3days, u will understand what I mean
please i beg u...explain further
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Abbey2sam(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2013
Mine is when ever I have any dream, I usually don't remember when I wake up, I only get to remember when I see it happening, it will now look like a Déjàvu. That's when it will come to me that it was in my dream I saw it......

Pls @ishiluv can you explain to me why its like that with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.