Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (474853 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
The person about to comment after me is an attention seeker. Beware!!! tongue grin
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
satellitedaisy: .

Oh you're trying to call people back to your dream interpretation thread.

Go get a honest job jor and stop wasting away. Rubbish!!!
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Saraha1(f): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
rudedough:

sho na wa ho,shey you and the op get yawa before ni?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sarah a: sho na wa ho,shey you and the op get yawa before ni?

grin grin
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
rudedough:

Jealousy is very deadly, it can make roughdude loose his brain.

Pls I prefer to reserve my energy for more important people.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
satellitedaisy:

^^^

Oh! What is the signature again? lipsrsealed. Sorry I made a mistake. Rudepuff, Don't worry dough, when you contest for Mr. Nairaland, they will vote for you
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
satellitedaisy:

grin grin grin tongue
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Yul025(f): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
cry[color=][/color]
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kcstyle40(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
i dreamt that i was carry a big tuber of yam in my dreams and i woke up ..... i ve a dream book which tells meaning of dream ... so when i checked it ,.. it says seeing a tuber of yam in the dream isa sign of prosperity and my interpreters here on this trend says is a sign of fetility or xpectatation of a child.. .. hmm na wa oo ...owk sha pls whats is the meaning of sometimes seeing yourself in your old school days doing one thing or the other among your peers? and pls what kind of prayer can break such dream?.... although its been a while i had such dream sha cus i pray often so recently i have been seeing doves ...two doves often in my dreams and repeatedly too in my recent dream i caught two doves ...more like they both flew to meet me n i held them in my hand n they were not frightened. hmmm abeg my dreams are much ... in same month i dreamt of two water pumps gussing out water with force in my compound ...i woke up n i felt good but i cant tell what such dream means....... pls a believer with the gift of dream interpretation should enlighten me.
thanks..........
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Saraha1(f): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
kcstyle40: i dreamt that i was carry a big tuber of yam in my dreams and i woke up ..... i ve a dream book which tells meaning of dream ... so when i checked it ,.. it says seeing a tuber of yam in the dream isa sign of prosperity and my interpreters here on this trend says is a sign of fetility or xpectatation of a child.. .. hmm na wa oo ...owk sha pls whats is the meaning of sometimes seeing yourself in your old school days doing one thing or the other among your peers? and pls what kind of prayer can break such dream?.... although its been a while i had such dream sha cus i pray often so recently i have been seeing doves ...two doves often in my dreams and repeatedly too in my recent dream i caught two doves ...more like they both flew to meet me n i held them in my hand n they were not frightened. hmmm abeg my dreams are much ... in same month i dreamt of two water pumps gussing out water with force in my compound ...i woke up n i felt good but i cant tell what such dream means....... pls a believer with the gift of dream interpretation should enlighten me.
thanks..........
na only you dream all this dreams?lol
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kcstyle40(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sarah a: na only you dream all this dreams?lol

yes ooo abeg interprete if u can... its on different nites sha
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
kcstyle40: i dreamt that i was carry a big tuber of yam in my dreams and i woke up ..... i ve a dream book which tells meaning of dream ... so when i checked it ,.. it says seeing a tuber of yam in the dream isa sign of prosperity and my interpreters here on this trend says is a sign of fetility or xpectatation of a child.. .. hmm na wa oo ...owk sha pls whats is the meaning of sometimes seeing yourself in your old school days doing one thing or the other among your peers? and pls what kind of prayer can break such dream?.... although its been a while i had such dream sha cus i pray often so recently i have been seeing doves ...two doves often in my dreams and repeatedly too in my recent dream i caught two doves ...more like they both flew to meet me n i held them in my hand n they were not frightened. hmmm abeg my dreams are much ... in same month i dreamt of two water pumps gussing out water with force in my compound ...i woke up n i felt good but i cant tell what such dream means....... pls a believer with the gift of dream interpretation should enlighten me.
thanks..........

You started with doubt. What of the dream book nah

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
kcstyle40:
yes ooo abeg interprete if u can... its on different nites sha

I don't know who told you that yam signify fertility but I will just give you a general interpretation then you apply it to your life.

Fertility is usually signified by palm fruits, eggs, then at times, when u mean fruitfulness, depending on the context, yam may also be mentioned.

Then yam, fresh Garden, palm tree, green vegetation, fresh fruits signify productivity or prosperity.

Fountain or pump in this context signifies life, source of life. It is seen especially when one desire healing, restoration, deliverance or liberation

Doves as everybody know signifies Peace. And its a good thing you were able to catch it.

Then the dream of classroom is very conversant with the thread so you can read thru.

With these dreams I want to believe you are doing well in life and God loves you, Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Saraha1(f): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
satellitedaisy:

I don't know who told you that yam signify fertility but I will just give you a general interpretation then you apply it to your life.

Fertility is usually signified by palm fruits, eggs, then at times, when u mean fruitfulness, depending on the context, yam may also be mentioned.

Then yam, fresh Garden, palm tree, green vegetation, fresh fruits signify productivity or prosperity.

Fountain or pump in this context signifies life, source of life. It is seen especially when one desire healing, restoration, deliverance or liberation

Doves as everybody know signifies Peace. And its a good thing you were able to catch it.

Then the dream of classroom is very conversant with the thread so you can read thru.

With these dreams I want to believe you are doing well in life and God loves you, Goodluck
well done
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sarah a: well done

Thanks sarah
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
I dreamt last night. I dreamt that i was playing football at the National Stadium and i was very skillful. There was a lot of spectators, i was even given an award as the man of the match. grin Please interpret this dream and i am very serious.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
rudedough: I dreamt last night. I dreamt that i was playing football at the National Stadium and i was very skillful. There was a lot of spectators, i was even given an award as the man of the match. grin Please interpret this dream and i am very serious.

Of course you are roughdude (roughrider) that means you are a sharp player, that women must definitely suffer on your hand. grin grin

You are a child of God and it is well with your soul tongue tongue
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
satellitedaisy:

Of course you are roughdude (roughrider) that means you are a sharp player, that women must definitely suffer on your hand. grin grin

You are a child of God and it is well with your soul tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy No oo.. I'm not roughrider oo.. So you know what that is? Hmmmm... Nka dikwa very risky. cheesy cheesy

Interpret the dream jor.. sad I want to know the meaning. grin
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
rudedough:

cheesy cheesy cheesy No oo.. I'm not roughrider oo.. So you know what that is? Hmmmm... Nka dikwa very risky. cheesy cheesy

Interpret the dream jor.. sad I want to know the meaning. grin

rudedough: If you ever want to prosper in life, don't ever believe this nonsense about dreams.

Dreams are as a result of our mind recalling perceptions of what happened the entire day which it stores for a better Long Term Memory (LTM).

Okay, let's consider another option.

This is a football season, you love Cristiano Ronaldo and you aspire to be the Best Footballer of the year just like Him. Hence the dream wink wink grin
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
satellitedaisy:

rudedough: If you ever want to prosper in life, don't ever believe this nonsense about dreams.

Dreams are as a result of our mind recalling perceptions of what happened the entire day which it stores for a better Long Term Memory (LTM).

Okay, let's consider another option.

This is a football season, you love Cristiano Ronaldo and you aspire to be the Best Footballer of the year just like Him. Hence the dream wink wink grin

So you know?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by ringi82(m): 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
o.obim:

Dude, this is exactly what I constantly dream.God! It recently started getting me worried. Called a pastor 3 hrs ago to explain and he said we'd talk about it tonight. I also see primary n high school class mates

How amazing the spirit works! Just when this is getting me worried, I come on this site that I said never to visit, only to find someone going through same.Obviously, God is sending help.

i was told its a bad dream. it means stagnation or backwardness in life. we nid prayers pronto!
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by debeginin(m): 3:08am On Dec 17, 2013
@Satellitedaisy
Pls I had dis dream dis n wld want to know it meaning.
In d dream we jst changed d ceilin of our to POP n suddenly their was heavy downpour dat to floodin.It flooded our house and also washed away d POP even though we did all we could to stop it n I was jst laughing.
Pls what does dis mean.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 17, 2013
debeginin: @Satellitedaisy
In d dream we jst changed d ceilin of our to POP n suddenly their was heavy downpour dat to floodin.It flooded our house and also washed away d POP even though we did all we could to stop it n I was jst laughing.
Pls what does dis mean.

Nna mehn.. Nka dikwa strong. Run away from that house. That's end time signs. sad sad
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
debeginin: @Satellitedaisy
Pls what does dis mean.

How many times did you have such dream becos it depends.

I will just give you a general view about water and flood

To see muddy or unclean water in your dream, indicates that you are wallowing in your negative emotions. You may need to devote some time to clarify your mind and find internal peace. Alternatively, it suggests that your thinking/judgment is unclear and clouded. If you are immersed in unclean water, then it indicates that you are in over your head in a situation and are overwhelmed by your emotions. A room where the floor is flooded with water can be an indication that your emotional life is upset and your sense of security disrupted. You need to seek clarification and balance

Flood
If the flood is raging, then it represents emotional issues and tensions. Your repressed emotions are overwhelming you. Consider where the flood is for clues as to where in your waking life is causing you stress and tension. Alternatively, flood in the dream indicates that you are overwhelming others with your demands and strong opinion. Still another interpretation could be your desire to wipe everything clean and make a fresh new start.
To see a gentle flood in your dream indicates that your worries over a certain matter will soon be swept away.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by debeginin(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
satellitedaisy:

How many times did you have such dream becos it depends.

I will just give you a general view about water and flood

To see muddy or unclean water in your dream, indicates that you are wallowing in your negative emotions. You may need to devote some time to clarify your mind and find internal peace. Alternatively, it suggests that your thinking/judgment is unclear and clouded. If you are immersed in unclean water, then it indicates that you are in over your head in a situation and are overwhelmed by your emotions. A room where the floor is flooded with water can be an indication that your emotional life is upset and your sense of security disrupted. You need to seek clarification and balance

Flood
If the flood is raging, then it represents emotional issues and tensions. Your repressed emotions are overwhelming you. Consider where the flood is for clues as to where in your waking life is causing you stress and tension. Alternatively, flood in the dream indicates that you are overwhelming others with your demands and strong opinion. Still another interpretation could be your desire to wipe everything clean and make a fresh new start.
To see a gentle flood in your dream indicates that your worries over a certain matter will soon be swept away.
Thank U very much satellitedaisy.
How many times?Ones,jst dis morning.
Ur interpretatns r spot on.I got it thanks.May God increase U.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
Missmossy: When one dreams and finds him or herself in ones previous school environment.For example a graduate who dreams and finds himself in his secondary school.Such is a sign of spiritual backwardness.
Dreaming and finding yourself with a conflicting spouse often referred to spirit wife or husband.Not all people believe this though.This results in stagnancy and reduction of growth for such a person who finds it hard to settle down except if such a person is delivered from the chains of such devourer.
Pastor D.k Olukoya emphasises on dreams and its interpretation as its often nice to know them as it goes a long way in our life.
Also dreaming and finding oneself with dead relatives leads to loosing of ones virtue and dignity.
None of these can be substantiated from the Scripture
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by debeginin(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2013
@Satellidaisy,@Proevan
I dreamt dat I was in a class n was d class rep. A lecturer gave me her lecture note to dictate to d entire class,while I was at it she then said dat we shd copy some questns she had written on d board titled EXAMINATION QUESTIONS.And within I was like,it's not exams yet,y is she giving us d questns b4 time.
So I went n sat down to copy down d questns.I was at it when I woke up.
Pls what cld dis mean?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by pgiddy(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2013
Good day, pls I do dream dat I av a prob wth my right leg, I always find it vry difficult to move it, and it is also always vry painful wen I try to move it.just as if d leg is broken or sometin lik dat,its just always vry difficult to move. Pls wat can dat mean. I do av dat dream vry consistently den, lik erryday,Although in d last 3wks it had stopped.thanks.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Rekiyyah(f): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
[color=#000099]Pls I always dream dt I walk in d space, what does ds mean? Also what does it mean to sweep or fetch water in d dream?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
pgiddy: Good day, pls I do dream dat I av a prob wth my right leg, I always find it vry difficult to move it, and it is also always vry painful wen I try to move it.just as if d leg is broken or sometin lik dat,its just always vry difficult to move. Pls wat can dat mean. I do av dat dream vry consistently den, lik erryday,Although in d last 3wks it had stopped.thanks.

Having a heavy obstruction to your movement, speech etc in a dream is just a spiritual attack mainly associated with witchcraft, just like something pressing on your chest, back or throat(as if to suffocate you).

So from your dream, I can deduce that some forces are against your progress. Its nothing too serious. You just need to pray hard.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by satellitedaisy: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
debeginin: @Satellidaisy,@Proevan
I dreamt dat I was in a class n was d class rep. A lecturer gave me her lecture note to dictate to d entire class,while I was at it she then said dat we shd copy some questns she had written on d board titled EXAMINATION QUESTIONS.And within I was like,it's not exams yet,y is she giving us d questns b4 time.
So I went n sat down to copy down d questns.I was at it when I woke up.
Pls what cld dis mean?

If you go through the thread, you will b able to solve the puzzle in your dream. This kind of dream is very common. Often times its based on context(ie the circumstances surrounding the dreamer).

Just pay a particular attention to your spiritual life, u may not have been measuring upm
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Saraha1(f): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Great job you are doing at op.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.